5 colors available

BY TEND SKIN

Nonfoaming, Moisturizing Shaving Gel Our new shave gel is made from the finest ingredient combination we could develop.  It far exceeds the lubricity of any shave gel on the market.  Try rubbing it between your fingers and see for yourself.  It simply doesn t dry out! You ll shave closer than ever! AIR SHAVE® Gel leaves your skin with a satin like feeling and fully moisturized, not dry like other shaving gels and creams. The gel is so effective at reducing friction, you will be less likely to cut or scrape the skin. AIR SHAVE® Gel prevents those "afternoon nubs" on women s legs, by offering an extra close shave. Our gel will not only allow ease of shaving, but its moisturizing properties will soothe the skin for hours. The following is a brief description of the "unusual" ingredients in Air Shave® Gel : <ul start="1" st see more...

• How good does this work? I really want go try it but I'm still unsure.3 Answers
  • I have been trying forever to look at products for ingrown hair and...3 Answers
Karie W.
Karie W.
Parma, OH
Although slightly pricey, Tend Skin Air Shave Gel gives a super close shave. The consistency of the gel is super slick and not much product is needed for a close shave. My boyfriend and I both use and love this shave gel. It can be difficult to get the gel out of the bottle when it's almost empty. I think a squeeze tube bottle with the cap on the bottom would work better. Despite the design flaw in packaging, I would still recommend this shave gel for a close shave for men or women.
Williana L.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
I use this shave gel on my armpits and do not get razor burn or unsightly bumps. It also lets you get a nice close shave. Its saved my summer for me. Now i can wear all my tank tops and halter tops and bathing suit tops, without worry or razor bumps or ugly armpits.
Camila L.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
Works very well! I always get very bad razor bumps and this helps minimize them. I've used other products, but always end up comparing them to the tend skin. It stings a bit when you first put it on, but it means it's working.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Bronx, NY
My boo used this when he went to the barbershop and had a terrible outbreak afterward. It cleared his face so quickly and he has not stopped using it since! Must be great!
Misty N.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
My significant other used this stuff and swore by it! He wouldn't use anything else because this would keep him from breaking out all over his neck!
Matthew L.
Matthew L.
Piscataway, NJ
This product is very good for ingrown hairs and razor bumps. It really leaves you feeling great after using it.
Lina C.
Lina C.
I have been trying forever to look at products for ingrown hair and razor bumps they drive me crazy I heard of this but not sure if it's good and also wondering if women can use it also. Thank!
Amaya A.
Amaya A.
How good does this work? I really want go try it but I'm still unsure.