Teleflora Flower Delivery

by teleflora

#4 in Florists

Flower delivery by local florists, order flowers online to send a thoughtful gift. Teleflora bouquets are hand arranged and available for same-day delivery.

They are forud and thief they charge me more than $90.00 dollars for red Ross’s and send moms insteadI will take you to court and make sure you don’t do it to anyone else and look how they cross the name and write on top it different name they even didn’t bother to change the card this not right
What's your favourite flower?
Start your review of Teleflora Flower Delivery!
How would you rate this product?
Granville, OH
Teleflora was easy to navigate and order flowers for a good friend of mine who recently had a baby! A little pricey & I wish they sent a picture of the actual flowers delivered.
yorktown
My experience has alway been satisfying and the arrangements of their flowers in there different vases and other products are so pretty. Also, they always have the best prices.
Brooklyn, NY
i ordered around thansgiving the flowers inside the pumkin vase was great but they delivered at the end of closing business which i was upset.  the price was a bit reasoable
Neola, IA
I recently ordered flowers and had them delivered to a close friend going through difficult times. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what she needed to brighten her day.
Manalapan, NJ
Teleflora Flower Delivery uploaded by Kayla Y.
Not very impressed I just had an order delivered today for my aunt and paid $72.94 for it and this is what arrived. Total waste of money! Customer service is not the best either.
La Habra
Teleflora Flower Delivery uploaded by Keiko H.
Over priced, customer service sucks... I ordered a deluxe flower for a baby shower. It cost $60 but final charges went up to $100.  The size of the flowers was supposed to be10"x10" but it was half of that plus the flowers were nothing of what was showing in the photo. I could have gone to vons, saved my money and got something a lot prettier. Neverrrrr again this place sucks now I can't even get through to a customer service representative.
Hurley, NY
I ordered a peace lily for a friend who lost her father. The plant arrived on time and was beautiful. My only complaint is the price, I feel as though it was rather high.
Strongsville , OH
I love flowers and this online website is affordable and I recommend this to everyone the flowers u get are great quality and my favorite purchase my flowers for my dining table they lasted a long time
Easy to navigate, they try to get you to sign up for magazine subscriptions. What's nice is they break out by season or holiday to accommodate with good looking flowers.
W Middlesex, PA
I used this last week when my friend lost a family member and they made the delivery on time when they said it would be there and the delivery driver was compassionate.