BY TELEFLORA #5 in Florists

Flower delivery by local florists, order flowers online to send a thoughtful gift. Teleflora bouquets are hand arranged and available for same-day delivery.

Deena S.
Indianapolis
Teleflora has been a hit or miss for me.  The past few times I have ordered from here was a disaster, which is why I will never use them again.  The customer service is horrible!  The last I order I made, I paid an additional $15 to have the flowers delivered on a certain day by a certain time.  I was sending them to someone's job, and they didn't arrive by the time that was promised.  I called customer service, and they guaranteed they would be there within the hour... they weren't.  They were suppose to be a surprise for my friend, who was getting off of work at a certain time (and the business was closing for the weekend).  I called customer service back, and they assured me the driver was 10 minutes away.  The business was closing an hour after that.  I had to tell my friend that I was sending flowers and she couldn't leave when she got off, which completely ruined the surprise.  So, she had to wait in the parking lot an additional hour after they closed to wait on these flowers.  I went to her house that evening so I could see the arrangement that I sent.  It was NOTHING like what I ordered.  I ordered a beautiful bouquet for $80, that was supposed to include half a dozen roses, some lilies, and other flowers.  She got an arrangement that probably cost $25.  The colors were not even remotely the same.  There were 2 roses, no lilies, and a bunch of carnations.  They also died within 2 days.  I called customer service, and they said they would refund only $15 towards the guaranteed delivery time, that I never received.  That was the last time I ordered through Teleflora.  The time before that, I ordered my sister a gorgeous arrangement for her wedding.  We planned on building her bouquet from the arrangement the morning of her wedding, as a fun little sentimental project for her and her bridesmaids.  Again, I paid a special rate of $15 to have these arrive at a certain time on a certain day.  I will say that the arrangement that we received was breathtaking, and absolutely beautiful!  They were better than what was expected by far.  But.... the arrangement arrived 3 days early.  It came with a nice typed card, but everything was spelled incorrectly.  I called customer service to let them know why I was ordering the flowers and why the date was so significant that I needed them as fresh as possible, and also that the card was all wrong.  They sent the driver back to my house to pick up the flowers, and was extremely rude, but assured me a "fresh" bouquet would be delivered when I was expecting, as well as a new card.  The flowers were redelivered when I originally scheduled them to be delivered, but they brought back the exact same bouquet, and by this time some of the flowers were starting to wilt.  And, there was no nice pretty typed up card.  There was a sheet of ripped up paper attached that was sloppily hand written.  I could have done that myself (which I did, redo myself).  The only reason I ordered from here again after this was because the flowers were beautiful and I knew everyone makes mistakes, and decided to give them another try.  From now on, I will go to my local florist and pick and arrangement, or make my own from the flower section of my local grocer.  This will ensure I am pleased with what I am getting, and will probably save a third of the money.
Marcela M.
I agree with one of the other reviews. If you have to order flowers... Please order from another company. I am shocked at how many bad reviews they have... if only I had checked this sooner. I ordered Mother's Day flowers and asked them to be delivered on Saturday before Mother's Day to my client. The flowers were not delivered. I had to contact my client to ask if she had received them, and then contact her again after that to be sure they had not been delivered. I called Teleflora to find out what happened, and after spending 40 minutes on hold, they placed me on hold again to call the florist. I asked who the florist was and she said that she couldn't disclose that information.After returning to the phone call, she said the florist said they got too busy and didn't deliver them, but they could deliver them on Wednesday. I said, what's the point. It's not Mother's Day anymore! The Teleflora rep then said to me that it wasn't their fault. I said, "It absolutely is. You represent them and you won't give me their information, so it is your fault." I didn't even get a call or an email to let me know they weren't going to deliver them. I would have bought some and hand delivered them had Teleflora been courteous enough to let me know. Incredibly disappointing as this was my first (and last) experience with them.
Debby M.
On Wednesday morning, January 31, 2018, I placed an order for funeral flowers through the Teleflora website. The flowers were for my Aunt's viewing on Thursday, February 1, 2018. I added in the comments section the flowers needed to be delivered BEFORE 3PM on Thursday, February 1, 2018. I also asked a ribbon with "Aunt" be added to the arrangement and provided my cell phone number in the comments for any questions.

On Thursday afternoon, February 1, 2018, I arrived at the funeral home and looked for my flowers. They were not there. After inquiries with the funeral home staff, who checked all possible locations for flowers, the flowers were not located. I went outside to my car and contact Teleflora through the 800 number to ask where my flowers were and when they would be delivered.

The customer service person (I don't remember his name at this moment), contacted the florist and then came back on the line with me. He said the florist "didn't have time to complete the order." Needless to say, I lost my mind over this comment. This was my Aunt's funeral which could not be put off until the florist had the time to get around to my order. The only thing he kept saying was, "I apologize." Then he said the flowers could be delivered by 3pm on Friday. I told him the funeral was at 11am on Friday and 3pm was too late. I also told him I was not paying for flowers to be delivered to the funeral home Friday morning, only to be seen for a couple of minutes - IF that were even possible. Since the florist couldn't get the order delivered before 3PM Thursday, why would I expect them to deliver the flowers first thing Friday morning? I expressed multiple times this was my Aunt's funeral. When I asked the name of the florist, I was told that information could not be provided to me. This was like pouring gas on an already flaming bonfire. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was placed on hold for over 20 minutes and no one ever picked up the line.

I called back and got another customer service person (Josh maybe?) and explained the situation to him. Again, all I got was "I apologize" with no offer of a solution other than to cancel my order. I asked Josh how he would feel in my situation and, again, all I got was "I apologize." Again, I asked for the name of the florist and was told the name could not be provided because it would violate the contract with the florist. What about the florist violating the purchase contract by not delivering the flowers in a timely fashion? By this time, I had missed almost the entire first hour of the viewing for my Aunt and I still had no offer of a solution other than to cancel my order. When I told Josh to cancel my order, because it would serve no purpose on Friday, he said it would take 2-10 days for a refund to be issued and asked if there was anything else he could help me with. WHAT? Anything else? REALLY?

Let me reiterate this was my AUNT'S FUNERAL. My Aunt was like a mother to me after my mom passed away many years ago. To say I was humiliated because I was the only one in the immediate family to NOT send flowers goes beyond saying. Not only that, I had to explain to my brother why our flowers were not there. I also felt I had to keep explaining to EVERYONE why there were no flowers from my brother and I. You have no idea how humiliating this situation was for me or how much stress Teleflora's lack of caring to address the issue added to an already very stressful situation.

This was a FUNERAL. One day only viewing. This wasn't a birthday or anniversary that flowers could be delivered the next day. I wouldn't even be as upset if I had ordered the flowers that morning. However, the florist had more than 1 1/2 days to complete this order. And to be told the florist "didn't have time to complete the order" is soooo very unacceptable.

Teleflora offered absolutely NO customer service and other customers should know what to expect when dealing with this company.

This situation was handled sooooo very poorly by Teleflora. There was no offer by the people I spoke with to attempt to rectify the situation. How would you feel if you were in my situation? There is no "re-do" on this order. Teleflora and the florist inflicted so much additional pain and stress, it is unconscionable.
Laura H.
Greenville
If I could give it less than a star I would. I initially used them to get my mom Valentine's day flowers. What my mom got for Valentine's day she liked, but when she sent me a picture it didn't look anything like the picture online...I wrote to them and they apologized and gave me a 40% off to use next time. I figured I'd give it another shot considering I had 40% off and ordered flowers for my husband's mom for her birthday. This was even worse this time....the picture and what she got look NOTHING alike... I had paid for the  premium bouquet, and what she got looked like I could have gone to the store and spent 20 dollars and made it myself instead of paying 60 dollars for (and that was after the 40% discount) I was very upset and called their customer service, which was a nightmare. The lady on the line read off the completely wrong thing and then when I explained everything to her just offered to give me another 40% off for my next order...like I'd ever order from them again. Do not get flowers from them unless you want to be disappointed the picture with the orange flowers was what it was supposed to look like, nice right? Well the picture with the huge ugly pink roses are what she actually got
Cindy N.
My first (and last) experience with Teleflora was atrocious.  I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother-in-law on a Monday about five days in advance.  On that Monday I got a text from Teleflora that the flowers would not be delivered that day with no explanation as to why.  At Teleflora's suggestion, I rescheduled the delivery to the next day.  Tuesday came and went and my mother-in-law didn't receive the delivery.  I called Teleflora on Wednesday to find out the status of the order and they told me they couldn't find a florist to accept their order, so my order was cancelled.  I asked if anyone from Teleflora was planning to notify me and they said I should have received another text (which didn't happen).  I can't believe a total failure to deliver an order they had a week to prepare didn't even warrant a phone call or email to me.  I'm completely disgusted with Teleflora and will be paying a bit more to go directly through local florists in the future.
Keiko H.
La Habra
Over priced, customer service sucks... I ordered a deluxe flower for a baby shower. It cost $60 but final charges went up to $100.  The size of the flowers was supposed to be10"x10" but it was half of that plus the flowers were nothing of what was showing in the photo. I could have gone to vons, saved my money and got something a lot prettier. Neverrrrr again this place sucks now I can't even get through to a customer service representative.
Zeynep B.
New York
On Saturday I ordered flowers for my friend’s birthday on Tuesday. I got a confirmation email from them at 6pm on Tuesday that flowers were hand delivered. However they were not. She is my neighbour and we are very close so I know. I called teleflora and they told me the flowers were on the truck and would be delivered any minute. By 8:30 pm they still were not delivered and I called again. They told me they would talk to the florist in the morning and call me. Nobody called me the next day. I finally called in the afternoon and asked for my money back. In the meanwhile I had written a complaint to the customer service e-mail address, but they never responded. Worst customer service.
Annette T.
Ruskin
My daughter’s Senior Prom.  She is going with several of her friends, in a group.  We ordered her a wrist corssge 4 days ahead of time-plenty of time, or so we thought.  It was to be delivered on Friday, but never was.  I reached out to Teleflora via email, never received a response.  Spent an hour on the phone on Saturday, only to be told they would give me a 30% credit, and still couldn’t guarantee delivery that day.  Needless to say, we cancelled the order.  Which left us scrambling to find a corsage the Saturday before Mother’s Day.  Thankfully, Publix Supermarket came theough for us.  Never again will we use Teleflora!
Lindsay C.
San Marcos, TX
Even one star is too high for this company! Posting on behalf of my Dad who ordered a bouquet for my Mom for Valentine's Day. He paid over $120 for a gorgeous bouquet of purple roses and chocolates, and instead received  (while still pretty) something my little sister could've made, cheaper and prettier. My Dad called customer service and the only option offered was a 30% discount. When that was not accepted, the woman told him "I can see you're upset, how about 50% off your next purchase?" After reading other reviews, the same story applies to my Dad. No alternatives were offered, the florist's information wasn't given, nothing to fix that my Mom received flowers that were not worth even $50. He is disputing the charge and will be contacting BBB. Attached are pictures of what he ordered and what my Mom actually received. Save your time and money and go somewhere else.
Guy N.
Burbank
I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday, to be delivered to her work.  I paid $29 (outrages services charges brought the total to over $50.) I notified them that she left the office by 4:30pm.  At 3pm, the flowers had not arrived.  I called and they assured me that the delivery was on it's way.
1.5 hours later, she left the office with no birthday flowers. They called at 5pm to say the flowers arrived.  Too little, too late.  I will NEVER use Teleflora again!