Teleflora Flower Delivery

by teleflora

#4 in Florists

Flower delivery by local florists, order flowers online to send a thoughtful gift. Teleflora bouquets are hand arranged and available for same-day delivery.

They are forud and thief they charge me more than $90.00 dollars for red Ross’s and send moms insteadI will take you to court and make sure you don’t do it to anyone else and look how they cross the name and write on top it different name they even didn’t bother to change the card this not right
What's your favourite flower?
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of Teleflora Flower Delivery!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,719 reviews
Teleflora Flower Delivery uploaded by jen H.
When my son wants to send me flowers for a special occasion, he arranges it through this company who finds a florist local to me. The arrangements are always so exotic and so beautiful. Included in it is always my favorite flower, the gerber daisy.
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
I've used Teleflora several times for the convenience if I'm sending flowers to a city where I'm not familiar with the florists. They send your order to a local florist and that's who puts together and delivers your bouquet. I always try to get a picture of the bouquet sent to me from the recipient so I know if it came out as I had expected when ordering. While not usually exactly like the display photo, they are beautiful. I've only had one instance where the bouquet looked nothing like I had ordered and was completely disappointed. When I contacted Teleflora they were very helpful and rectified the situation. The only thing that makes me hesitant to use them is their delivery fee is very high (but on par with other online flower delivery services). While I have received coupons through email, it can all still end up being on the pricey side.
Guy N.
Burbank
I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday, to be delivered to her work.  I paid $29 (outrages services charges brought the total to over $50.) I notified them that she left the office by 4:30pm.  At 3pm, the flowers had not arrived.  I called and they assured me that the delivery was on it's way.
1.5 hours later, she left the office with no birthday flowers. They called at 5pm to say the flowers arrived.  Too little, too late.  I will NEVER use Teleflora again!
Yostena G.
Antioch, TN
Love this brand I purchased the telefora’s snowy sleigh tree and i love it the cutest thing♥️
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday and had them delivered to her at work. They were so pretty only thing is I thought they were so expensive and it wasn't even that big of an arrangement. But they delivered on time and notified me once they were delivered
Zeynep B.
New York
On Saturday I ordered flowers for my friend’s birthday on Tuesday. I got a confirmation email from them at 6pm on Tuesday that flowers were hand delivered. However they were not. She is my neighbour and we are very close so I know. I called teleflora and they told me the flowers were on the truck and would be delivered any minute. By 8:30 pm they still were not delivered and I called again. They told me they would talk to the florist in the morning and call me. Nobody called me the next day. I finally called in the afternoon and asked for my money back. In the meanwhile I had written a complaint to the customer service e-mail address, but they never responded. Worst customer service.
Krystin B.
Madison, TN
i keep having great experiences with teleflora. i decided a few months back to randomly send flowers to my friends just because i want to celebrate the women in my life. teleflora is an amazing value for an even better price - but more importantly, they use local florists i know and trust. the arrangements always look so much better than the pictures. this wasn't the case with other companies. they also keep sending me coupons to use to come back again so i never have to pay full retail.
Stacy G.
Orange, TX
Excellent product just as described online . Sent Mom birthday flowers , she loved them !  Will definitely use this online service again .
marcia S.
Toomsuba, MS
I ordered flowers for my grandma's funeral . They were pink not purple and not as big as I thought and very expensive.  They did deliver on time.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Who doesn't love getting flowers. I find this service expensive but worth it when used. If someone has never received a flower delivery before this is my favorite gift to give.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...