BeautyFaceFacial SkincareStriVectin
Supergreens Soother Cooling Gel Mask Packette

StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette

NULL

Dose this really make your skin even toned and glowy ?
What's your favorite#StriVectin products?
I Bet this is very green smelling, is this a good spa day option with a cucumber water?
Start your review of StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette!
Kimberly S.
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Kimberly S.
This mask is to soothe & detox your skin with celery, sprouts, & cannabis sativa seed oil. It has a very green scent, almost like fresh cut grass. The scent is fairly strong but not overpowering. I struggled with this one personally. It irritated my skin everytime I tried it, but not as bad some days. I think that I might be sensitive to one of the ingredients. With that said, it definitely cools! I've never felt skincare with this much cooling power. Hopefully my skin will like it better after this cold weather because it would be fantastic during the summer!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Wendy R.
🌱Strivectin Multi-Action Supergreens Soother Cooling Gel Mask 🌱 🌱Product Highlights- Soothe & detoxify skin with fresh-pressed supergreens. 🌱Product Description- Detox skin with a cooling, calming cocktail of fresh-pressed supergreens. This soothing gel mask feeds & fortifies dry, stressed, over-exposed skin. A super blend of essential nutrients & antioxidants are key for neutralizing pollutants, resulting in a healthy-looking, even-toned, glowing complexion. It's what skin craves. 🌱Product Information ℹ️-This mask detoxifies & neutralizes pollutants on the skin. It calms & soothes dry skin. It also reduces the appearance of redness while visibly restoring a healthy glow to skin. It immediately cools & refreshes the skin. 🌱Key Ingredients- Garden Cress Sprout, which detoxifies & neutralizes pollutants that dehydrate skin; Celery Plant Cells, which help soften & smooth skin; &, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, which soothes & moisturizes dry skin. 🌱How to Use- Apply a generous layer to clean, dry skin. Leave the mask on for a minimum of 10-15 minutes to allow for the full cooling, calming effect. After time has elapsed, rinse off with water or pat off excess with a warm, wet washcloth. 🌱My Thoughts 💭- This wash off style mask is a gorgeous, lush jade green smooth gel. I could just get lost in the color & the texture of this mask. It has a slight fragrance which I would describe as a little baby powder, a little menthol & a dash of herbal. The fragrance is not strong or overpowering. My skin is currently super sensitive, bright red & a little raw from a combination of microdermabrasion, Tretinoin & hydroquinone over the course of a few days, so this burned a little upon initial application. If I had to guess, I’d say that this is a result of the lactic and/or citric acid contained in this mask. After the tingling subsided, I noticed an immediate cooling sensation. I’m surprised that this mask does not contain any menthol, because the cooling effect is similar to masks containing menthol or peppermint. I really enjoyed the cooling effect on my painful, irritated skin. I also love that this mask is a gentle skin detox. From my experience most products designed to detox the skin are harsh, drying, & irritating. This mask is gentle & moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soothed & looking glowy. The texture & feeling of this mask makes you feel like you’ve been to the spa, but in the comfort of your own home. This sensory dream also smoothed my fine lines & wrinkles giving my skin an overall more youthful appearance. I love the attention to detail Strivectin used when choosing the ingredients to include in this mask. I’ve been very curious to try additional products with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil so I was excited to see that this mask includes that ingredient. This ingredient is known to have amazing benefits for acne-prone skin, prematurely aging skin, & sensitive skin. For those with sensitive skin Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil is nothing short of a miracle. Its substantial skin-calming & skin-normalizing effects can help minimize redness & reactivity. This mask retails for $48 for 2.4 ounces on strivectin.com. Overall I am very pleased with the results of this mask. I would recommend this product & would repurchase it. Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #ScienceMeetsSelfCare #StriVectin @influenster #beauty #beautybloggers #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarereview #skincareproduct #asianbeauty #productreview #skincareproducts #skincareproductreview #beautyblog #beautyblogger #facemask #sensitiveskin #rosacea
Yoana D.
Brockton, MA
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Yoana D.
Have you ever had acne so problematic that you literally cringe at the thought of having to remove your makeup or the night ? That’s my story. My cystic acne has become so problematic that when I get a beak out I try to put off the skin care routine as far as possible . Well I received the Strivectin super greens soother mask free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review and was thrilled but skeptical . I put it on and started feeling a warm sensation too familiar due to the stinging of the acne , but seconds later started feeling a cooling sensation over my face. What excited me about this product off the bat was the ingredients ! I mean come on and the texture and smell although a bit string was not overpowering. The texture reminds me of fresh aloe Vera gel straight from the plant itself . It was also so easy to wash off, I like some clay masks . I am very excited to continue using this product and definitely recommend it .
Nicole  A.
Las Vegas, NV
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Nicole  A.
The Strivectin Supergreens soother gel mask is overall a great mask. It is a fresh green gel color, the consistency is similar to alovera gel but without being to sticky. The scent is so clean and refreshing like a cucumber. When the mask is on it dosent get to hard or dry on the skin. For the 1st 5 minutes it does nothing but cool and refresh the skin. I leave it on for a total of 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. At 1st my skin feels tight but within a few minutes my skin feels completely relaxed, the most relaxed my skin has ever felt. I also notice a glowing complexion as soon as I washed it off. My skin definitely feels soft and moisturized. However I did experience a burning sensation the 1st time I used the mask, by the 2nd and 3rd time i used this mask the burning subsided. Besides burning I do have emphasized redness on my cheeks and neck that eventually goes away by morning. This may be due to the fact that my skin is super sensitive due to the use of chemical products like AHA and BHA. I will continue to use this mask once a week rather then the recommended 2 to 3 times due to the sensitivity of my skin. Overall this mask is amazing especially the feeling of relaxation I get after use. I was given this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes and I'm so glad I was able to have the opportunity to try such a great product.
Soy J.
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Soy J.
I received this as part of a complimentary voxbox for the StriVectin campaign. The mask was really soothing for my dry and irritated skin. I really like the green smell and the mask had a great consistency. It wasn’t as hydrating as the Cloudberry mask but my face still felt great afterwards. It will be a great mask during warmer weather.
Michael W.
Staff
Gel masks not really my thing but this was a solid experience. A little tingly which I wonder is that actually good for the skin? The application was easy enough and enjoyable while on but the rinsing off was harder than expected and left little gels bits in what you can hardly call a beard on my chin. Will try again but not rushing to do so.
Luciana B.
Windsor Mill, MD
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Luciana B.
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette I have fallen in love with NEW Supergreens Soother Cooling Gel. This is a great mask! It has a great ingredient list and does what it sets out to do. I like the texture of the mask as well as the scent. My skin is also noticeably smoother and is so much softer than it was before. I am very satisfied with the results I’ve experienced so far and will continue to use this mask. I highly recommend including this product in your daily routine.
Christy M.
Scottsburg, IN
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Christy M.
I really enjoyed these masks! The Supergreens more so than the Cloudberry as it calmed my redness down and gave me more moisture to the skin. The cloudberry mask made my skin feel soft but was harder to wipe the orange off of my face. StriVectin Cloudberry Moisture Plumping Cream MaskStriVectin Supergreens Soother Cooling Gel Mask
Kerri N.
Clive, IA
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Kerri N.
I tend to be a little red/pink around my cheeks. I have been wanting to try this mask for a long time because there are great benefits to using cannabis oil in your skin care routine. Benifits if using CBD skincare include: 1. It contains vitamin A and D that contribute to the skin’s natural barrier function as they stimulate cell regeneration for healthier skin. The vitamins in cannabis help to protect the skin against damage from the sun, smoke, and other environmental pollutants; fatty acids also protect and strengthen your skin’s outer layer, giving you healthy and more radiant skin. 2. It has antibacterial properties that can help in fighting skin and bacterial infections like boils, cellulitis, impetigo, folliculitis and even MRSA. 3. Cannabis skincare products are non-comedogenicCBD relaxes and soothes skin and can be used to treat rashes, dry skin, and more serious skin conditions like atopic dermatitis the high concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids present in cannabis can help to relieve the itching and inflammation associated with eczema.Cannabis, when applied, topically, offer localized pain relief while reducing swelling. Cannabis is also proving to be a powerful treatment for psoriasis. 4. CBD inhibits and helps regulate lipid production, helping to combat excessively oily skin. 5. It's loaded with essential fatty acids which provide hydration that is often found to be lacking in people with acne. It's antibacterial properties can help treat the bacterial infection on the skin which is a major contributor to acne. 6. The CBD found in cannabis is a more potent antioxidant than vitamin C or E, making it effective in the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines. They also neutralize free radicals and keep them from damaging the collagen and elastin in your skin, keeping your skin tight and youthful in appearance. When you apply this mask it is instantly cooling and soothing. There is no tingling and feels super light. The smell is clean and fresh. The minute I take it off my face is less red and my skin feels softer. I highly recommend this mask especially if you have sensitive skin.
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
StriVectin Supergreens Soother™ Cooling Gel Mask Packette uploaded by Listiani H.
I went on Europe trip and got some redness, sunburn, dryness, and irritation during the harsh winter. These duo masks given by Octoly from @strivectin came at perfect timing! Review: Supergreen's consistency itself more like aloe Vera mixed with fresh green juice that gives instant cooling effect on sunburn and my redness! Cloudberry is a holy grail when you have fine lines and hyperpigmentation like mine, and the best thing is i can apply this mask in the morning after I sleep with retinol on my face and it keeps my face from being irritated. Highly recommend this mask for anyone with sensitive skin. #ScienceMeetsSelfCare #StriVectin #contest #complimentary @Influenster @StriVectin #beautyblogger #skincarereviews