Strivectin Nourishing Lip Plumper uploaded by Alexis S.

BY STRIVECTIN #83 in Lip Plumper

Nourishing Lip Plumper - This volumizing and hydrating lip plumper delivers scientifically proven results immediately and over time. Innovative hyaluronic filling spheres supplement the natural moisture found in lips, plumping and visibly smoothing the look of lines and wrinkles. Proprietary NIA-114 technology helps to fortify the delicate skin of the lip area to strengthen defenses against damage. Instantly, lips are softer and lipstick feathering diminished, while natural lip color is restored. Over time, lips appear strengthened with improved definition of the lip contour. - Nourishing Lip Plumper see more...

Jessica O.
I JUST started using this a few weeks ago, so my first impressions are that it does not sting like a lot of the old school plumpers. I usually put it on in the evening in lieu of lipstick. I have not tried it in conjunction with lipstick, but my lips definitely feel smoother..plump? I am not too sure yet, but I think it probably will give it a bit of a cosmetic level boost.
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
I tried this product out and I had a love hate relationship with it .. it seemed like it was hydrating but it didnt seem to be as plumping as other lip plumper I've used before.
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
I thought this lip plumper would work better since it is more expensive. It cost $39 at Ulta. I noticed absolutely no difference in the size of my lips. This is definitely being returned. I also did not like the applicator tip. You have to twist the bottom for the product to come out and it took so many twists the product started just squirting everywhere.
Shelbi L.
Boise, ID
I love how nurishing this product is. It feels great on my lips and if I have any dead skin on my lips it loosens it and makes it glide right off when I lick my lips. It's very glossy but not the best at plumping.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
I received this from one of my reps and I am a sucker for lip plumper so I was SO excited to try this baby out but was disappointed:( I didn't feel any tingle or burn or anything. It was just a plain clear gloss to me! I've tried plumpers have the price which did much more than this :(
Grazia C.
Does this really plump your lips?