Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersStriVectin
Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer

StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer

This skincare-infused primer uses Optical Blurring Microspheres to fill and blur the look of deep-set wrinkles instantly. Skincare benefits are sealed in and skin is primed for makeup.

i am starting to get smile lines, would this product help with that?
Has anyone tried this primer, and what did you like or dislike? [product:strivectin-line-blurfector-instant-wrinkle-blurring-primer-gift]
Have you noticed long term benefits to your skin (antiaging or otherwise) from using this primer consistently?
Start your review of StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer!
Rosanne R.
Windsor, ON
I love this product! It is a great primer to use before foundation especially powder foundation as it acts as a great base that blurs and smooths. I am 56 and love it!
Laura S.
Ottawa
I love it! I put it on before my foundation and it makes a huge difference. You only need to use a little bit and it goes a long way. If I don’t use it before my makeup now, I feel like something is missing and it doesn’t look as nice. If wrinkles are a problem, you won’t be disappointed.
Cathy B.
I love this product, I have been using it now for some time and it is the one primer I reach for time and time again. I am 43 and have normal to combination skin and find it makes my skin look flawless. A complete 5 out of 5 from me, this product is one to write home about.
Stephanie S.
Victoria , BC
It takes a couple seconds of warming up with your fingers to have it spread easier across the face but I love it so much. A little expensive for the fact it’s a primer but still really amazing!
Shantell S.
Edmonton
The primer is great to get the skin hydrated and really absorbing the benefits of other creams. It goes on really smooth and feels great on the skin. My skin is very fair and sensitive and I have had no break outs using it. I would definitely buy it again!
Beauty B.
ottawa
I love this primer! Sometimes  I will even use it on its own without makeup on top. It completely blurs my skin and gives it such a flawless finish. Even better with foundation on top. It also keeps your makeup on all day. Love the pink packaging as well.
Yannicia F.
Calgary, AB
I did not see a huge affect on my small wrinkles on my four head. I think it would be better if it was less tacky:
Violet A.
Windsor
I’ve tried this not for wrinkle blurring but more for just a primer and it was pretty good. It made my makeup go on super smooth and I feel like my makeup lasted and looked fresh for longer than it usually does which is great to me!
Paige C.
winnipeg
Can be used as a primer for people with very dilated pores, it’s a very smooth/thin product and is great for sensitive skin. Easy to blend and use under makeup. It’s quite expensive but I would buy it again
Kennady L.
tiny
I suffer from super bad under eye bags and i found that this was the best product to blur it instantly! my mom also loves this product for her crows feet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather M.
Clanton
il y a 3 ans
Ok friends, does anybody use the StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer? The reviews look amazing, and girls, if this does as promised, it will be WELL worth the money. Opinions please😊😊😊 Also, FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW PLEASE. Wanna get my impact score up😊 Add me on Instagram @heathertmason Snapchat heather.mason7 Twitter @Heather23944445
Sarah C. il y a 3 ans
I do believe that the #Strivectin #lineblurflector is in fact amazing and totally worth it. Sorry I’m late to the party in answering. It is worth it for the fact that it also helps with my oily skin!! I have been way more matte and not had to touch up as soon as I got into work!! This is 👍🏻👌🏻🙌🏻