Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersStriVectin
Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer

StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer

This skincare-infused primer uses Optical Blurring Microspheres to fill and blur the look of deep-set wrinkles instantly. Skincare benefits are sealed in and skin is primed for makeup.

i am starting to get smile lines, would this product help with that?
Has anyone tried this primer, and what did you like or dislike? [product:strivectin-line-blurfector-instant-wrinkle-blurring-primer-gift]
Have you noticed long term benefits to your skin (antiaging or otherwise) from using this primer consistently?
Start your review of StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer!
Laura B.
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by Laura B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm testing foundations for my dry, maturing and hyper pigmented skin. I am also testing a few primers for the same reason. This is a great primer but it didn't work for my skin. This product does what it says as far as blurring wrinkles which I can't say about lots of other products. I was really impressed with that! It smoothed out my wrinkles for the most part but gave me a matte finish which makes me look dry. If they had a hydrating version of this I'd buy it in minute! If you have dry skin I'd steer clear of this but if you have normal to oily skin, don't walk but run to get it!! For my dry skin I gave it 3 stars because the way it covers wrinkles is really impressive but made me look dry and dull. If I had oily skin I would definitely give it 5 stars!
Charity A.
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by Charity A.
Amazing primer super lightweight and silky super Blurring makes ur Foundation look amazing. Highly recommend this primer StriVectin BlurFector™ for Eyes Lid & Undereye Brightening Primer
Erica M.
Syracuse, NY
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my #1 primer! It glides on smoothly, blurring fine lines, leaving the perfect base for my makeup. Works like magic to prevent makeup from settling into fine lines. Doesn’t pil or feel greasy like other silicone based primers. A little goes a long way making it last longer than you would expect. Even with daily application, one tube can last close to a year for me! I have repurchased this multiple times and gifted it to several of my family members because it’s that damn good! Highly recommend!
April M.
Montgomery, AL
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by April M.
This primer absolutely changed my make up life. It is not greasy, it blends in easy and finishes soft. My make up is easy to apply and stays. Don't even get me started on the blurring!!!! Absolutely 💯 percent recommend.
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by Kara E.
I received this in a travel size and in total love. The primer instantly blurs any wrinkles and fine lines! It actually does a really good job. It has a minty smell to it and works really well under foundation. Its VERY expensive but totally worth it!
rachael T.
Marysville California
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by rachael T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought a sample kit from Ulta and it had this primer in it and I am so grateful it was in there! First thing is that it smells great. It's not a strong overwhelming smell but a nice light smell. It has the consistency of a thick cream. It's not super thick like some other ones I've tried. It rubs in almost like a Moisturizer. It hydrates and moisturizes like a really nice balm. It absorbs into my skin but leaves a barrier like layer over my whole face. It's not oily or greasy and it doesn't leave my skin feeling slimy. My skin is like a smooth blank canvas. My foundation looks so good over this primer. This primer blurs my pores and small scars so you can't see any of them through my foundation and concealer. My foundation looks almost airbrushed even before I set it. My foundation lifts a lot less with this primer under it too. My skin feels and looks amazing even after washing it off for awhile. It just looked more hydrated. You only need a very tiny bit to sufficiently cover your face. After using this primer for about a week my skin started looking smoother and my fine lines looked more relaxed. Especially around the corners of my eyes. I really love how it's anti aging, blurring and a primer all in one. It's nice to know that I'm helping my skin verses clogging my pores and causing more damage like other primers and makeup. StriVectin is a very high end high quality brand. Their products are very effective but are pretty expensive. I recommend this primer to anyone who can afford it. If you have mature skin this stuff helps a lot but it would be beneficial for anyone that uses it. It's an excellent primer. StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer #primer #blurring #skincare #favorite #strivectin
Rebecca G.
Long Lake, MN
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by Rebecca G.
this primer is insane in the best way. i’m not afraid to spend $ on blurring primer - but this is reasonably priced and literally erases pores. i wear this out of the house on non-makeup days and it looks like i have a filter on my skin. under makeup, it’s magic. it doesn’t get greasy nor is it too matte. it’s my favorite primer, ever, even over guerlain.
Caitlin L.
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by Caitlin L.
Great primer does blur my lines and I like that. Only received a sample and bummed I should have got the full size of this too but luckily this is not as pricey as their other items so I will go back and buy.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by Karen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer. Im not sure how i feel about this product. Its thick consistecy is supposed to help fill lines and blur. But it sometimes makes my foundation look odd. Its expensive but i found on sale. And it seemed to work ok with my tinted moisturizer.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer uploaded by Seirria M.
I usually love skincare brand primers, so I was expecting to fall in love with this... I was pretty bummed. I have super big pores and texture galore. This did absolutely nothing for them! It helped my makeup not slide into my smile lines or forehead wrinkles but other primers the same price and cheaper can do that. Oh and the smell...dear God what did they mix to make that smell? It will burn your nostrils if u use alot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather M.
Clanton
il y a 3 ans
Ok friends, does anybody use the StriVectin Line BlurFector Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer? The reviews look amazing, and girls, if this does as promised, it will be WELL worth the money. Opinions please😊😊😊 Also, FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW PLEASE. Wanna get my impact score up😊 Add me on Instagram @heathertmason Snapchat heather.mason7 Twitter @Heather23944445
Sarah C. il y a 3 ans
I do believe that the #Strivectin #lineblurflector is in fact amazing and totally worth it. Sorry I’m late to the party in answering. It is worth it for the fact that it also helps with my oily skin!! I have been way more matte and not had to touch up as soon as I got into work!! This is 👍🏻👌🏻🙌🏻