St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Advanced Body Moisturizer

Summer skin needs extra TLC — treat it right with St. Ives's new moisturizer. It's enriched with soothing oatmeal and nourishing shea butter, a perfect duo for staving off dryness and irritation. And it won't bother even the most scent-sensitive kid.

How affordable is it?
Does this moisturize well? Does it smell good?
I love this lotion. Smells great and not greasy. A great product highly recommend it!
Start your review of St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Advanced Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“This lotion is amazing! It smells wonderful and it really calms my skin. I particularly love i this product because it improved my eczema and helped with excessive dryness.” in reviews
“While I was pregnant, I had SUPER itchy skin some nights. This was one of the only things that would help sooth it so that I could sleep! And the scent wasn't too bad either.” in reviews
“Absolutely loooooove this stuff! Have been using it for years and it's never caused my sensitive skin any issues! I normally can find it anywhere whether it's at Target, Walmart or CVS! ” in reviews
“LOVE this. It's my go-to lotion. It smells good without being over powering, and it not greasy but still moisturizes well.” in reviews
“this product not only smells amazing but leaves your skin nice and smoothe great for in the winter” in reviews
Two Harbors, MN
I love how large the container this came in is, and the fact that it has a pump compared to many others that have tops that you have to screw on and off or pop open and shut. It isn’t fun trying to manhandle a container when you are all lotioned up, especially if you aren’t done applying to yourself and need to go back for more. This formula works very well for my eczema. It helps with itchiness and dryness. Not to mention, many other lotions, even ones that are supposed to be for sensitive skin end up burning when applied to my eczema. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up for this lotion.
Brainerd, MN
Personally I absolutely LOVE this product! It is so easy to keep next to me on my nightstand during the winter time and it’s not too fragranced that it won’t give me a headache; it’s super nourishing for how lightweight it is and not a bad price for just how much product you actually receive! My only negative being it’s very hard to get the product when you’re down at the end of it but other than that I will be buying this again!
Muskegon, MI
My mother always used this product and it always made her smell so good and skin so soft so naturally I began using it too! It made me skin super supple and it's super affordable compared to many other deep hydrating lotions. The smell is strong however so if you don't like a heavy sent this is not for you. If you're looking for super soft skin on a budget, this is the product for you.
MA
I use lotion after every shower so so have tried many!! St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Advanced Body Moisturizer is pretty average in its thickness/ consistency and does a decent job of moisturizing my skin. I was hoping for my skin to feel a bit more nourished or soothed from the mention of oatmeal and Shea butter on the label but all in all not bad. The smell is nice and mild.
Holland, OH
I tried this to relieve my dry skin on my back during the winter months even though the rest of the line didn’t address my eczema. I used it for about two weeks and didn’t notice a difference between this or any other Shea butter lotion. I would pick a different one with a better scent next time instead of repurchasing this lotion
East Lansing
I absolutely LOVE using this product in the winter! Whenever the weather gets really cold, my skin drys out so bad. This lotion is perfect for those cold winter days. Before using this lotion I would constantly itch at my skin because of how dry it was. Now that I use this lotion I can stop itching myself and smell amazing!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have dry skin and it was recommended by a friend so I bought it to give it a try. Honestly it works great but for a while. I had to reapply through out the day. Price was good can't complain about that. I would buy it again but not during the winter season. (since that's around the time I got it and I suffer more dry skin)
Philadelphia, PA
First starters, every one’s skin is different. So for me, this was okay and simply okay. I have extreme dry skin so anything that has she butters, oils, and oatmeal generally has a special place in my heart. This on my dry skin works well for the first 20 mins, however I constantly have to reapply it and though it’s fairly cheap, I’m not eager to constantly purchase it. Granted, not many lotions work on my skin anyway but I do recommend it.
Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion, it smells nice, has a good price, and always leaves my skin feeling amazing. It is not like some lotions that feel sticky after application and I put it on once in the morning after showering. I have bought this product many times, and would recommend it to all of my friends. I love St.
Bronx, NY
It's really lightweight and so it's best as a light daily moisturizer or out of the shower. In addition, at first it’s a bit greasy but it quickly goes away. But if you have dry skin and if it's winter, I don't recommend it. What I don't like about this product is that there's too much fragrance while the shea butter.