BY ST. IVES

Summer skin needs extra TLC — treat it right with St. Ives's new moisturizer. It's enriched with soothing oatmeal and nourishing shea butter, a perfect duo for staving off dryness and irritation. And it won't bother even the most scent-sensitive kid.

• Does anyone else font this product not as thick as I thou...2 Answers
  • I love this lotion. Smells great and not greasy. A great ...2 Answers
  • How it's his product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This lotion is amazing! It smells wonderful and it really calms my skin. I particularly love i this product because it improved my eczema and helped with excessive dryness." in 27 reviews
  • "While I was pregnant, I had SUPER itchy skin some nights. This was one of the only things that would help sooth it so that I could sleep! And the scent wasn't too bad either." in 20 reviews
  • "Absolutely loooooove this stuff! Have been using it for years and it's never caused my sensitive skin any issues! I normally can find it anywhere whether it's at Target, Walmart or CVS! " in 6 reviews
  • "LOVE this. It's my go-to lotion. It smells good without being over powering, and it not greasy but still moisturizes well." in 4 reviews
  • "this product not only smells amazing but leaves your skin nice and smoothe great for in the winter" in 1 review
Ella L.
Columbia, SC
My first impression of this lotion was amazing. The scent reminds me of a hair salon, but in a subtle and sweet way, which I wasn't expecting from something with oatmeal in the name. It has a great texture and is very non-greasy, which I love, but I don't give it five stars because it doesn't have the intense moisture that was advertised. It keeps my skin soft and smooth overall, but I wouldn't use it on my hands or other more dry areas of my skin.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I use this on my daughter she's only a year-and-a-half old so she still has that very sensitive baby skin and she gets these little patches of eczema every now and again this has been my go-to to fix that I usually put it on her before bedtime so that way she sleeps in it and then the next morning when you look at the patches they're gone. St. Ives is like a Old Faithful brand I use their apricot facial scrub I have very sensitive skin as well it works best for me with the gentle exfoliation. St. Ives has been around for a long time rightfully so they really do make great sensitive skin care products that do a great job but are still affordable there's no reason to not be able to take care of your skin when st. Ives provides good quality products that work at a good price I do highly recommend if you have sensitive skin taking a look at st. Ives lotions they're great they're thick very hydrating.
Esmeralda N.
Jamaica, NY
This is my first time using a St. Ive's Body Lotion. After reading the packaging, I thought it would be thicker than it actually turned out to be. The scent is very nice and it is not greasy whatsoever; however, I expected it to feel more moisturizing. The texture reminded me a little of a typical baby lotion, but without the greasy end feeling. A good product overall, but not the one if you're looking to treat really dry skin.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
This makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I use this on my arms and legs, and I used to use it on my face after cleansing, and it's not at all heavy or greasy. It sinks into my skin immediately and makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. Definitely worth the price, and I plan on continuing to buy St. Ives' lotion!
Krista C.
New Orleans, LA
This lotion is great for individuals, like myself, who battle with eczema and dry skin. The scent is very soft and soothing. I usually use this lotion after showers at night. The definitely helps you relax. Also, the moisturizing component is AMAZING! My skin is instantly smooth and soft! This is now my new favorite!
Queen V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is the best smoothing and moisturizing lotion to use after you shave your legs, it just sinks right in and makes your legs feel noticeably softer. It smells so good but isn’t a super strong scent and I recommend this product to everyone! St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion
Rebecca M.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this lotion nonstop since I got received it from Influenster. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and it goes on so smooth. I don't feel overly oily when I use it and it's really been helping to lock in moisture in the cold winter months that My skin usually struggles in
Kayla R.
Bryan, TX
Great product! I received from Influenster so quickly and absolutely loved it. This is one of the best smelling lotions I've used in a very long time and it even came in a huge bottle! This will probably last me for over a year. Really glad I was able to get this product.
Amelia N.
Orem, UT
I think this particular lotion is in my top 5 favorite products of all time. I have had the hardest time finding a lotion that doesn’t irritate my skin after I shave. This stuff does the trick! All while smelling amazing, being very affordable, and moisturizing well.
Courtney S.
Katy, TX
I was actually kind of excited to try this product out because I love St.Ive's skin care items and it didn't disappoint. Leaves skin feeling nice and soft. Some lotions tend to leave an oily film on your skin as soon as you break a sweat, but this lotion absorbs into the skin very well & doesn't leave any sort of oily film on your skin after workouts or breaking a sweat. Great for any skin type.
Mariah H.
Boscawen , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this compare to the face wash I know that they are different but quality wise how is this?
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion. Smells great and not greasy. A great product highly recommend it!
Chantel A.
Does anyone else font this product not as thick as I thought it would be?
Liliana M.