BY ST. IVES

Clinically proven to moisturize skin for 24 hours. Dermatologist tested. Gentle for sensitive skin.Made with 100% Natural moisturizers. Fast absorbing. Non greasy. Keeping you and your skin looking and feeling young and fresh. Made with natural ingredients. Hypo allergenic. This St. Ives formula not only restores moisture but actually retains it all day.

St. Ives Restoring 24 Hour Moisture Advanced Body Moisturizer
  • "This is great as a daily moisturizer! It's light and refreshing and it keeps my skin soft all day long. It doesn't leave a greasy residue and it soaks in right away. I slather this on in the morning and before bed and my skin has never been softer! I use something a little heavier if I've been in the sun all day or have extra dry skin but ultimately, this is what I use on a daily basis." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite moisturizing that you can find in a drugstore, my skin is really dry and sensitive and this can fix it just applying it once" in 8 reviews
Melindaaa C.
Oak Creek, WI
This lotion is super moisturizing and it lasts throughout the day! It absorbs nicely to the skin and even has a subtle glow to it. Im definitely currently living for this lotion right now! My simple go to!
Jacqueline F.
Aurora
This moisturizer does it’s job, especially during the cold weather when my hands are dry and cracking. I believe it’s worth the price! It lasts long and it makes your skin feel soft. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new moisturizer!
Sin F.
Fullerton
I bought this lotion because I had really itchy dry skin and  after I started using it I noticed the difference in my skin.. it wasn’t dry and it was less itchy !!! My skin liked much better and healthier
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing lotion! I used this during the winter before bed. I don’t like feeling sticky, but I do love feeling my skin moisturized. This does that. It’s like the Nivea body lotion without it being so heavy.
Diana C.
ferndale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fairly good lotion. Absorbs well and quickly. Not oily or greasy or too thick or thin. I usually use after a shower and it does the trick lotion wise nearly all day. I will most likely buy again.
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
I loveeeee st. ive's products. i still use this but i dont use it on a daily basis anymore. when i do i hardly ever have to put more lotion on later that day. would recommend.
Toni S.
Fletcher, NC
I absolutely love the St. Ives original formula 24-Hour moisture lotion. I use it every single day! I am a lotion aholic and apply it a lot throughout the day, but so far this is the only one o have found that I really like. I have recently bought the new formula one with linseed oil and I will say I absolutely hate it! It makes your hands greasy and dry and require too many applications. I do hope they do not get rid of the original one with only almond oil. That one truly is the best.
Marquencia F.
Orlando, FL
My family and I swear by this lotion. We've been using it for years.It's not too watery and not too thick, which is great because we all have different types of skin. We love to try different scents too, right now we have the pear and we love it. The scent isn't too strong either. I hate purchasing lotion that is too strong in fragrance.
Sarah O.
Was turned onto st. Ives collagen elastin body lotion formula by my mother. And I absolutely love this lotion. It goes on so smooth and Light only after about 5 minutes do you feel like you haven't even put lotion on leaves your skin feeling very smooth and soft period will not be trying any other body lotions!
Dee G.
Hand and body cream is important on your skin-- especially if you have dry skin, like me. Every time I get out of the shower, I put lotion all over my body, so it can nourish my skin. You have to take care of you skin, in order for it to look good. After all, everyone sees our skin everyday.. So why not keep it clean and clear?