BY ST. IVES

Clinically proven to moisturize skin for 24 hours. Dermatologist tested. Gentle for sensitive skin.Made with 100% Natural moisturizers. Fast absorbing. Non greasy. Keeping you and your skin looking and feeling young and fresh. Made with natural ingredients. Hypo allergenic. This St. Ives formula not only restores moisture but actually retains it all day.

St. Ives Restoring 24 Hour Moisture Advanced Body Moisturizer
  • "This is great as a daily moisturizer! It's light and refreshing and it keeps my skin soft all day long. It doesn't leave a greasy residue and it soaks in right away. I slather this on in the morning and before bed and my skin has never been softer! I use something a little heavier if I've been in the sun all day or have extra dry skin but ultimately, this is what I use on a daily basis." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite moisturizing that you can find in a drugstore, my skin is really dry and sensitive and this can fix it just applying it once" in 8 reviews
Grace L.
Edison, NJ
So, once again, I'm including my sister. She has always been using this lotion since I don't know when. So, I decided to deviate from my normal routine and try her lotion and goodness gracious, was it hydrating! I mean, for me, it was quite sticky because I didn't let the lotion dry but my ankles, knees, and elbows were so moisturized, I did not have to use my The Body Shop Hemp hand cream the WHOLE day. Normally, I would use the cream at least 3 times a day but this moisturizer eliminated this. Unfortunately, my sister finished the bottle and I've been waiting for her to buy it again. I'm just using the Vaseline Cocoa Butter lotion in the meantime.  I mean, it's good, but it's not as good as this St. Ives lotion.
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing lotion! I used this during the winter before bed. I don’t like feeling sticky, but I do love feeling my skin moisturized. This does that. It’s like the Nivea body lotion without it being so heavy.
Allie B.
Gibsonia
I’ve always had dry and sensitive skin, so it’s difficult to fond a moisturizer that works for me. This product works wonders for my skin, and I can’t go without it. It moisturizes my skin without irritating it, and the scent is very subtle. Definitely a great purchase.
Jason H.
Corning
I like this. It's good for the price. However it isn't the best. I don't know how to explain it but everytime I buy a St. Ives product I always hope for more and it just never delivers.
Allison L.
Clive
Purchased at: Target
I don’t use this all over my body, purely because I’m very particular about textures on my hands and feet. I like this on freshly shaven legs, it holds that moisture well and keeps it that way.
Sin F.
Fullerton
I bought this lotion because I had really itchy dry skin and  after I started using it I noticed the difference in my skin.. it wasn’t dry and it was less itchy !!! My skin liked much better and healthier
Melindaaa C.
Oak Creek, WI
This lotion is super moisturizing and it lasts throughout the day! It absorbs nicely to the skin and even has a subtle glow to it. Im definitely currently living for this lotion right now! My simple go to!
Jacqueline F.
Aurora
This moisturizer does it’s job, especially during the cold weather when my hands are dry and cracking. I believe it’s worth the price! It lasts long and it makes your skin feel soft. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new moisturizer!
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
I loveeeee st. ive's products. i still use this but i dont use it on a daily basis anymore. when i do i hardly ever have to put more lotion on later that day. would recommend.
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
Man I love St. Ives. This is some good lotion! It’s non greasy, easy to apply and absorbs right into my skin. It makes my skin feel moisturized and nourished. I feel comfortable wearing it and it’s not sticky and gross. Super good lotion!