BY ST. IVES #28 in Facial Moisturizers

See ya later, scale-igator (get it?). Inspired by collagen and elastin proteins, this lotion helps renew skin’s glow. Use morning and night for softer, visibly smoother skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Geraniol.

Usage: Scoop a small amount of moisturizer onto fingers. Rub to distribute evenly. Smooth all over face, massaging until fully absorbed.

• Does this really work?2 Answers
  • I have oily/combination/ acne prone skin. Will this break...3 Answers
  • I haven’t seen this before. My face is sensitive to moist...1 Answers
St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Moisturizer
  • "An awesome moisturizer for dry skin. It's very plain but I like that. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. the cheapest moisturizer that actually works for me!! No it doesn't help wrinkles, but I don't believe in magic and neither should you!" in 213 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer I've found in this price range. It comes with so much product that last you for at least a year even if you use it every single day. It absorbs very well and doesn't break me out. However, it doesn't match up to its description about reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It honestly didn't do anything for my face other than moisturizing. The smell is very strong. And it could turn you into a grease ball if people with oily skin, like me, use it in the morning under makeup. But overall, it is very good for its price." in 209 reviews
  • "I LOVE this moisturizer. I looked for years for a light moisturizer that wouldn't make my face greasy, wouldn't cause breakouts, and would help fight wrinkles etc. I couldn't find anything until I heard Dr. Oz recommend this cream. I have zero complaints with it! It is light, makes my skin extremely soft, is safe to use around my eyes, doesn't clog my pores, and also lasts a long time. I bought one jar for $6 and it has lasted me 6+ months. The only negative is that it is hard to find in stores - I have only been able to find it at Walmart. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this works great for me. " in 145 reviews
  • "Its so lightweight, great scent, and a little goes a long way so I can pretty much have a whole container for a year and it only like $5 or $6...YOU CANT BEAT THAT!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I use it every day after the shower and I have noticed my skin is very soft and the fine lines on my forehead are a lot less noticeable." in 6 reviews
Kristy R.
I use this product all the time. You can use it all over your body, not just your face. It doesn't have a bunch of fancy ingredients in it so I'd recommend putting this in rotation with some other more potent moisturizers. This one is water based and does have collagen and elastin in it. It's just an all around good moisturizer that isn't too thick in consistency, has no fragrances, and is non-comedogenic. If you have another product that you're supposed to use in conjunction with a moisturizer, this is a good option. It's also great to use to moisturize your skin before putting on any face makeup. It creates a wonderful, soft base for other products to sit on top of. I've always been a big fan of St. Ives in general and this moisturizer definitely lived up to my expectations. I really wish they would bring back their shampoos and conditioners they used to make several years ago!
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this moisturizer! I’ve been in the market for a collagen or “anti-aging” moisturizer to reduce or prevent fine lines or wrinkles, and I stumbled upon this drug store gem!

Pros:
- the price! It’s so affordable and you get an entire tub!
- it smells so good!
- not overly greasy or heavy
- effective for me so far in reducing any fine lines (but take this with a grain of salt from me since I don’t have too many fine lines just yet lol)
- leaves my skin feeling super moisturized!

Cons:
- not super lightweight. I definitely wouldn’t be able to wear this moisturizer under make up, so I just use it as a night time moisturizer

Overall, I’d definitely purchase again! But one of these tubs lasts me forever, so not sure when the next time I’ll have to buy a new one is.
Casey G.
Stokesdale
Let me start off by saying I have combination skin. The area around my eyes, eyebrows, chin, and parts of my forehead are always dry while my nose and the skin between my eyebrows are always extremely oily. I purchased this product from Amazon because I saw it had amazing reviews and I really just want to my skin to be properly hydrated. This product does work extremely well considering the price; however, I still do have some dryness. I apply it morning and night after my skin routine but it can't seem to manage to keep parts of my skin fully moisturized. Overall, great product, but if you have fairly dry skin I would recommend a different product.
Alissa M.
Best nightly routine moisturiser. I have combo-oily skin and this moisturiser keeps my skin moisturised but not oily and I absolutely love it. I got this at Walmart and it’s so inexpensive yet amazingly effective. Both collagen and elastin production slows down in our bodies in our late 20’s (27-ish) and although I’m only 23 this year, I’ve been using this since the start of the year and the impact it’s had on my skin has made this a staple in my night time routine. It’s great for next and busy as well ladies! It may look thick in the container but it’s actually very light and a little goes a long way.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
This is currently my favorite moisturizer!! I absolutely love it!! It's really rich and creamy but doesn't leave your face feeling greasy and wet. It's very affordable and a tub of this moisturizer will last you for months! I've been using it every night for several weeks now and I've noticed some small results in terms of reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Although given that I'm almost 20 years old, I don't have many fine lines besides my forehead. Paired with a good wrinkle-reducing serum, this product would be amazing for people with mature skin. It has a slight smell, but I find it to be very pleasant. Prior to finding this moisturizer I was using Ponds dry skin cream which is also a great option but it left my face feeling a bit more sticky and didn't absorb as quickly as this one. I highly recommend this product to everyone, regardless of age or skin type!!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I bought this after reading that it was one of the top rated collagen facial creams for youthful skin. It's been about a week or so and what I can say is it leaves my face feeling soft and looking refreshed. I also apply this on my neck and I have noticed that the skin on my neck looks more hydrated. I have combination skin and this does not make me feel or look greasy at all. My skin loves this stuff. It absorbs every ounce of it. It was under $7 at Rite Aid so it's very affordable. For the price you can't beat the quality that you're getting in this jar. It hydrates my skin so well under my makeup as well. I totally recommend is for all skin types. Influencers was not lying when they raided this as one of the top collagen creams for youthful skin. I put this on day and night.
Amber A.
This is a cream moisturizer that still manages to moisturize without feeling greasy. It comes in a jumbo sized jar and is super cost effective. I do not recommend this for an under makeup moisturizer but I do recommend this for a night moisturizer. It’s great all over the face, under the eyes, and on your neck - and since it’s so inexpensive you don’t have to feel bad about using it everywhere. It does have a light non offensive fragrance.
Nora M.
Rich, thick moisturizer at a bargain price. It provides intense moisture, but it’s not oily or greasy. It has a faint, pleasant fragrance but that mostly dissipates as it absorbs into the skin.
I found it too thick & pore-clogging to use as a facial moisturizer, but it was ideal for use as a hand cream. It’s the perfect moisturizer to soothe dry Winter skin. It’s much more economical than Neutrogena Hand Cream (which is also excellent— it’s just a lot more expensive).
Nicole W.
It ok nothing to write home about. It a huge container. And I did start using this during a really cold spell. So I may revisit it in the spring and summer time.  I love using st Apricot scrub once a month. It works great for keeping my skin clear.  Also this product didn't break me out with is a plus so I have nothing negative to say about it per say eh just it not very moisturizing.  Maybe it the collagen and that is why?? . I dont know as I really dont understand the collagen stuff either. When I wake up in the morning I feel I need to reapply. So i will stick with pond and Nadine coco butter face lotion. I would not buy again.

Update: Don't use right after scrubbing your face. It burned a bit. 😕But didn't casue any breakouts. Abit I never had a face lotion do that.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I'm pretty happy with this moisturizer. I use it near daily and I don't feel that it makes my skin oily at all. They only "downside" is the amount of moisturizer they give you. I'm sure this is not a problem for a lot of people, but I'm a fan of trying different products and with the giant tub they give you and how far a little bit goes, I'll probably have this bad boy for a few years.
Lomasi M.
Fife, WA
Does it dry quickly? Can you still feel it on your skin a couple minutes after applying it?
Danika  C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Can this be used on sensitive skin? I have heard such great things about this product, but I am always hesitant to try new products just because I have such breakout prone skin
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Does this make you break out? what age can you start using it?
Maria G.
How well does this work on your face? is there a certain type of skin it works best for? does it make your face oily or would it make my face oily since my nose area gets oily
Sarah G.
I have super sensitive skin. Does this leave a tinglelong sensation on your skin?