St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Moisturizer
See ya later, scale-igator (get it?). Inspired by collagen and elastin proteins, this lotion helps renew skin’s glow. Use morning and night for softer, visibly smoother skin.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Geraniol.
Usage: Scoop a small amount of moisturizer onto fingers. Rub to distribute evenly. Smooth all over face, massaging until fully absorbed.see more...
Top Questions See all 236 Q&A
- "An awesome moisturizer for dry skin. It's very plain but I like that. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. the cheapest moisturizer that actually works for me!! No it doesn't help wrinkles, but I don't believe in magic and neither should you!" in 213 reviews
- "This is the best moisturizer I've found in this price range. It comes with so much product that last you for at least a year even if you use it every single day. It absorbs very well and doesn't break me out. However, it doesn't match up to its description about reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It honestly didn't do anything for my face other than moisturizing. The smell is very strong. And it could turn you into a grease ball if people with oily skin, like me, use it in the morning under makeup. But overall, it is very good for its price." in 209 reviews
- "I LOVE this moisturizer. I looked for years for a light moisturizer that wouldn't make my face greasy, wouldn't cause breakouts, and would help fight wrinkles etc. I couldn't find anything until I heard Dr. Oz recommend this cream. I have zero complaints with it! It is light, makes my skin extremely soft, is safe to use around my eyes, doesn't clog my pores, and also lasts a long time. I bought one jar for $6 and it has lasted me 6+ months. The only negative is that it is hard to find in stores - I have only been able to find it at Walmart. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this works great for me. " in 145 reviews
- "Its so lightweight, great scent, and a little goes a long way so I can pretty much have a whole container for a year and it only like $5 or $6...YOU CANT BEAT THAT!!" in 7 reviews
- "I use it every day after the shower and I have noticed my skin is very soft and the fine lines on my forehead are a lot less noticeable." in 6 reviews
- the price! It’s so affordable and you get an entire tub!
- it smells so good!
- not overly greasy or heavy
- effective for me so far in reducing any fine lines (but take this with a grain of salt from me since I don’t have too many fine lines just yet lol)
- leaves my skin feeling super moisturized!
- not super lightweight. I definitely wouldn’t be able to wear this moisturizer under make up, so I just use it as a night time moisturizer
Overall, I’d definitely purchase again! But one of these tubs lasts me forever, so not sure when the next time I’ll have to buy a new one is.
I found it too thick & pore-clogging to use as a facial moisturizer, but it was ideal for use as a hand cream. It’s the perfect moisturizer to soothe dry Winter skin. It’s much more economical than Neutrogena Hand Cream (which is also excellent— it’s just a lot more expensive).
Update: Don't use right after scrubbing your face. It burned a bit. 😕But didn't casue any breakouts. Abit I never had a face lotion do that.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos