BY ST. IVES

Slathering on moisturizer after every shower is one of those dull but vital tasks, like flossing. So when something comes along that shakes up the monotony or, better yet, makes it faster, there's bound to be some excitement. Cue spray-on body lotions—that actually work. The St. Ives nozzle deposits a fine, even mist from every angle, without clogging or dripping. And the supercreamy yet surprisingly sheer formula spreads like melted butter and sinks into skin almost immediately, so you'll never again have to stand naked waiting for stickiness to dry. One tester even coated her legs and arms on 96-degree summer morning and, after walking a mile to work, didn't feel greasy, oily, or icky. Sure, it's not the sexiest product on your vanity, but it's definitely one of the quickest to use.

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration™ Lotion Spray
  • "This product is great for the summer time when you don't want anything heavy on your skin but want to be moisturized. It really is hydrating and has a real nice soft scent. One can last a pretty good while also." in 151 reviews
  • "This is the best for eczema and dry skin. You just spray and go. I happen to like all of St.Ives products. It is a good buy for the money!!" in 79 reviews
Stephanie L.
I love spray lotions.  I get out of the shower, dry off a little, and spray this all over.  It smells nice, not overpowering, and sinks in very quickly.  It's getting harder and harder to find these sorts of products so I'm happy St. Ives has continued to make this.
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
I have always been a huge fan of St Ives products. They are great quality and they are so affordable!!! In particular I've tried most of their facial skin care items but when I saw this I decided to give it a go. Just like with their facial products, this product does not disappoint!!!! The spray comes out an an ultra fine mist and spray evenly on the skin. I just rub it in a little bit and viola it is absorbed into my skin and I am hydrated all day long!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My co-worker bought this and I used it once and have been hooked since! I love the regular motion and I think the spray concept is such a good idea, so this is my go to lotion now. It's easily and quickly applied which is a plus and smells good. Most importantly, I have dry and senstive skin and it doesn't make it worse
heather r.
I love this  its so lightweight and isnt sticky   takes a few seconds to dry so it makes it faster to apply lotion after a shower now i used t have to wait  for normal lotion to dry forwhat seems forever before putting my clothes on this is great its hydrating and has a great scent to it.I have a hard time getting lotion on my kids and this is easy and they love the mist feeling from it so its a score in my household!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Bought this only because i found it for a crazy good price on clearance and was so pleased with it I went back and bought them out. I had never used a spray lotion before but it is great. So easy to apply for an on the go mom like myself. Very hydrating and smells amazing. Nice natural, sweet and light scent. Does not leave skin feeling odd or sticky like some other brands have.
Nits 4.
It is fast to use and conviente when you are on the go, I got the coconut and smells very good. I don't give 5 stars because I still have to use my hands to spread it and the floor was extremely slippery after each use and takes one too many tries to remove it completly.
Patricia G.
Stony brook , NY
I got this as a gift and it has now become an essential part of my daily routine. I could lie and say it's great because I'm busy but it's really great because I'm lazy. lol in the summer my skin is so dry! After my shower I spray this lotion all over and it's magic.
maram S.
Dubai
I bought this not thinking much but turns out it makes my legs super smooth without having the sticky feeling I usually feel and the smell is amazing. It is a must have for Everyone as I use this every day in the morning after taking a shower
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Better than bath and body works anything. I like how it feels like mouse. It smells very clean and not so harsh on my sensitive skin. I would use and use again. I think it is a little on a pricey side but if you have the money than why not, am I right ladies?
Crystal N.
Hollywood, CA
A must have if you hate the sticky after feeling of regular lotion. I take this with me everywhere. There's one in my bathroom, one in my car and a travel size in my purse. You never know when you'll need an extra moisturizing boost.
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this leave an oily residue on your skin?
Steph B.
Does this product work as well as regular lotion? Is it better to apply on wet skin?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How well does this lotion help with dry skin?
Sydney L.
Would you buy this over a regular lotion? I love the body wash so I'm curious if the spray lotion would be good for running late.
Alicia D.