BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Advanced Body Moisturizer provides deep, long-lasting moisture to leave skin feeling silky and smooth. Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives Naturally Indulgent body lotion. It is made with coconut milk and 100% natural moisturizers. The non-greasy and luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyglycerin, Triethanolamine, Fragrance.

St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Advanced Body Moisturizer
  • "I love this lotion. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky smooth. I use it when ever I get bad dry skin and it moisturizes it so quickly." in 14 reviews
  • "(Mine has different packaging but same product) I'm in love with this lotion. I bought this for my daughters and ended up using it myself. I love that it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling. Also the scent is amazing. I have sensitive skin and so far I haven't had a reaction to it. I've been using it every morning now for about 2 months on my arms and legs." in 10 reviews
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Gorgeous scent and silky texture but greasy as well. But unfortunately that's about all that's going for this lotion. It's grease afterwards and it doesn't hold long. The scent fades quickly which honestly shouldn't even be a reason why you get these lotions, you buy "these" lotions for the "healing" benefits of them. VS and other similar places have smelling lotions that don't offer healing properties which is where you should buy that type of lotion.

I wanted to love this lotion, I've always loved St. Ives since I was a child. I need a good healing lotion
Zuzanna C.
Don't LOVE this lotion as much as the other ones St. Ives has to offer. Apart from how good this stuff smells, it doesn't leave my body moisturized for as long as i'd like. To refrain from any dry/ashy parts on my legs I have to re-apply this lotion 2-3 times a day and I don't have very dry skin to begin with.
Amy G.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely a pricey purchase. I love the stuff but I dread when I run out of it. It has a nice bright smell and it does the job perfectly. I use it once in the morning and usually not again, sometimes I have to apply twice in the summer
Morgan S.
Bismarck
I love love the smell of this lotion. It also has a great consistency not runny and not too thick. Also the price is definitely right on this product. It really does hydrate your skin and make it silky smooth.
Taylor G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is luxurious and indulgent as promised! It’s my primary lotion all year long. It keeps me smooth and moisturized even through the harsh winter. It’s an awesome value for the size and scent especially when compared to specialty store prices. $12.50 for a bottle half the size and loaded with crap ingredients? No thank you! Love this lotion!!!
MarMar A.
USA
Great lotion for going out. It smells lively but not too overbearing. Moisturizing but not too oily. Doesnt feel like you have to contantly reapply it. Recommend.
Beth S.
This product works well for moisturizing and doesn’t leave any residue. Skin feels smooth right after applying. I always check the ingredient list before buying any products and this one doesn’t contain and carcinogenic parabens. Great value for the price.
Cossette V.
Tampa, FL
I have this product in my possession right now, and it is awesome! Not too perfume-y, also provides moisture for an extended amount of time! It leaves my hands feeling so smooth and so soft. Would recommend.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This lotion leaves my skin beautiful, radiant, and smooth. I use this every day after I shower to retain all my moisture. I always pick this up at Walmart, for a very nice price I might add. It is a gentle lotion and it smells AMAZING. It is non greasy and I would highly recommend this to anybody.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Oh man ! One of the best light body lotions you can get ! The smell on this one is so nice and such the right amount ! It leaves the skin soft not greasy love this in the summer !
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this smell like coconuts?