BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Intensive Healing Body Cream
  • "My favorite thing to use in the winter months with my extremely dry skin. it heals and protects and smooths my rough skin" in 26 reviews
  • "So good to your skin! fragrance free is great because then you don't have to worrie about a reaction of your songs really delicate " in 20 reviews
  • "I am in love with this cream it helps so much and makes you smell great. This brand is also very nice since it is cruelty free and organic! This is good for sensitive skin and I would recommend this to everyone with dry skin" in 16 reviews
Kevin T.
Lancaster, OH
I actually purchased this product on a whim at a local retailer when I needed something to fit in my computer bag. I just grabbed this one because it had a size that was perfect for one of my pockets and I needed to keep something with me. I didn't want to smell like my wife when she puts on cream so the fragrance free option appealed to me as well as the size. I will say it lasts much longer than I expected for such a small bottle although I'm relatively new to using body creams so maybe this is normal. Anyway, I've purchased several because this seems to do a pretty good job on my skin and like I said the size and smell are what I was looking for. The only knock, and this could also be my skin is that I'm not really "healing" much. I seem to have to keep using it, and when I see a statement like that I sort of expected some kind of change. Otherwise all is as expected
Lianna B.
Flemington, NJ
My family has always had an issue with scented beauty products, the more scent it holds, the more likely a migraine could occur. This body cream came as such a relief in the winter when I needed to fix up my dry skin and not annoy everyone in my household. Not to mention the quality was entirely worth the pricing!
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I thought that this lotion was ok. It didn't do anything special. Even though it clamed to be fragrance free, I could smell a little bit of an unpleasant odor that I didn't like. It moisturized relatively well, but nothing much. I would recommend this only if you have skin that is very sensative to fragrance.
Alyah R.
Loveland, CO
Since I was little I have always had dry, bumpy skin. Especially on my arms! I hated it! I went to Walmart in search of a product that could help. Then I found this!! St. Ives intensive healing cream has almost completely gotten rid of my dry skin! If you have dry, irritated skin, then try this cream. I guarantee you will see the difference!
Leslie T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I am a huge fan of St. Ives products, I have a lot of skin allergy issues as well as asthma and what I love is that their products tend to be allergy and asthma friendly. This is a great lotion, it repairs dry skin and for me helps with itchy skin as well without any allergy or fragrance issues.
CR R.
Durham, NC
This is a good moisturizer but Ifeel like it's not as healing as the packaging leads you to believe I have used other drugstore moisturizers that are much better and less expensive. It's ok but not the best in my opinion. It gets the job done but just cost a few more bucks to do it.
Samantha C.
Manchester, NH
I have tried many different lotions and this one by far is the best. When it says it moisturizes for 24 hours, it is true. I have very dry skin and this leaves me moisturized and it is not "heavy" feeling on the skin. This is the only lotion I use and I wont try anything else.
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
St. Ives is a brand that I have always had good experiences with. My skin will breakout for some lotions and creams, however St. Ives does not break me out. It has a great texture and makes my skin feel really soft and hydrated. It smells good and not too strong.
Danielle G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All i use on my skin for lotion. it is so long lasting and smells great. it is a little pricey but they sell huge bottles. I've never had a bad reaction and it keeps me smooth and fresh all day. i love it so much and its the only brand i buy for lotion anywhere.
Michelle D.
Rosedale, IN
When my family has really dry skin in the winter St. Ives comes to the rescue. It isn't greasy it penetrates the skin and makes you feel so much better. I tried this lotion because I have tried other products by St. Ives and I have been happy every time.