St Ives Hydrating Vitamin E & Avocado Body Lotion uploaded by Cheyenne C.

BY ST. IVES

Better for skin—but maybe not tastier—than avocado toast. This super-hydrating daily lotion easily restores skin’s glow and leaves it feeling like silk.

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearamide AMP, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil.

Usage:

1. Press 1-2 pumps of Hydrating Vitamin E & Avocado Hand and Body Lotion into palms and smooth all over, concentrating on extra-dry spots like elbows and heels.

St Ives Hydrating Vitamin E & Avocado Body Lotion
  • "This lotion is amazing! It is super hydrating and smells awesome. It has an avocado on the front but in my opinion it doesn't smell like avocado, which is very okay with me. It's got a subtle lovely scent and is very smooth. I lather it on and just bathe in this stuff after a shower. I would recommend this to anyone who usually forgets to apply lotion because it is very hydrating and results were almost instant for myself." in 9 reviews
  • "This lotion is great! It doesn't leave you feeling oily or that you have something layered on your skin. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes perfectly." in 3 reviews
Stephanie G.
San Antonio , TX
Recently my legs were getting ready dry after I showered, it was getting to the point where it was noticeable and itched. So I picked this lotion up and I’m soooo happy I did! I apply it once I get out of the shower and dry off, it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth even hours after putting it on. It’s not super thick or leaves the skin oily after either which was a huge concern for me, it literally melts into the skin it feels super healthy. I even used a small amount on my tattoo to help with the healing process and didn’t even feel itchy or dry at all! So I definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a good overall everyday body lotion.
Judie Z.
New York City
Super lightweight and nourishing! I use this lotion every time I step out of the shower and it's super effective at moisturizing my skin without being oily at all. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The scent is clean, light, and refreshing. I love this body lotion!
Salma G.
Cape Coral, FL
I use St. Ives everything! When I found this my world was complete! I use this from head to toe! It has a great smell to it! I mean who doesn’t like avocado? So gentle on my sensitive skin! Not like some lotions right after you shave you feel itchiness.. nope not St. Ives.
Hannah R.
Utica
I freaking love this lotion. It soaks into your skin almost as if your thirsty af skin is DRINKING IT. Leaves it feeling soft and heck and smelling gorgeous. Doesn’t make my skin feel greasy either! Will totally be repurchasing!
Kaitlyn L.
Tucson, AZ
The one I use is paraben free and I’m all about that when it comes to beauty/care products. It works well, especially while living in this hot desert and my skin never seemed to want to stay moisturized, or I would just sweat through the Suave stuff I used before.
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA
I work around salt water so my skin gets pretty dry and ashy. I use this every morning before work and it helps a lot. The scent isn't strong nor bad smelling so it won't give you any headaches. I would definitely buy it again but lotion can be expensive soemtimes
hannah n.
The St. Ive's body lotion is one of the most hydrating, moisturizing, and nicest smelling lotions i've come across. It's super soft on the skin but the formula is a little thin so you have to really rub it in. definitely recommend this product
Kelsi Carma V.
St George, UT
This lotion is magic in a bottle! I love how hydrating it is and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. It’s also great on sun burns. Any time I’ve been sunburnt, I use this, and it soothes and prevents peeling.
Averi T.
haslet texas
This lotion is great!This is realizing moisturizing and hydrating.This lotion is good for people who have dry skin.This makes your skin look healthy and it smells good.This has vitamin E in it as well.
Chris N.
You can't go wrong with avocado and vitamin e. Any beauty product with vitamin e is guaranteed to help promote youthful ageless skin. Your skin will feel amazing when you apply this product. It does not leave you with a greasy feeling which is always an important factor when choosing a hand or body lotion for yourself. I keep a bottle of this on my desk at work and use it throughout the day.