St. Ives Hydrating Vitamin E Advanced Body Moisturizer uploaded by LoLo M.St. Ives Hydrating Vitamin E Advanced Body Moisturizer uploaded by Jenny L.

BY ST. IVES

Drench your skin in nutrient-rich hydration with this St. Ives Hydrating Vitamin E Lotion. Packed with the powerful antioxidants of Vitamin E, this formula provides immediate moisture, while helping to protect against future dry skin. Apply daily to maintain hydrated skin that looks and feels soft, smooth and healthy.

• I've always been a fan of St Ives- does this dry with a n...1 Answers
  • I've never used st. Ives brand, does it really moisturize...2 Answers
St. Ives Hydrating Vitamin E Advanced Body Moisturizer
  • "I Love The Fragrance Of This Lotion, It's Light Yet Long Lasting. I Find Myself Getting Wefts Of It Throughout The Day. Not Only Does It Smell Lovely, It's Moisturizing Too. My Legs Feel Just As Soft In The Pm As They Do In The Morning And I Love In The Southwest Desert. If You Like Flowery Smells, You'll Love This!..." in 31 reviews
  • "Great price great prodcut, good on my super dry skin & keeps it moisturized al day! Plus smells great" in 9 reviews
Regina J.
Whittier
The vitamin e in this moisturizer makes a difference, my skin is so soft and hydrated . That i actually get compliments about how soft my skin is.I use st ives every time I shower.I've tried two of there creams. Yes I would recommend this product.
Kaitlyn J.
Carrollton
Love this moisturizer when my skin is feeling very dead. It makes it soft, smooth, and hydrated all the while adding extra vitamin E which helps elasticity and keeps my skin looking radiant.
Sara R.
I don't like most body lotions because they usually leave your skin feeling greasy and oily. I was in basic training and we only had a limited of options to choose from for lotion so as I read the label and I opened it to get a little sniff I knew this was the winner:) Happy accident I always keep this in my house it smells refreshing and it really leaves your skin soft without the oily feeling!!!
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
This is my favorite body lotion for warmer weather! I have been using the St. Ives Vitamin E lotion since the 90s. It's the only lotion that I can use during the summer because it absorbs so quickly and doesn't leave a residue. This lotion doesn't just lay on top of your skin, it actually gets absorbed by it. It really is the best!
Priscilla S.
Kalispell , MT
Absolutely love this lotion. It's the best I've found. Never leaves me feeling greasy, it smells wonderful. I usually buy the big 21 oz bottle bc I use it for my whole-body. It doesn't leave you shiny either, and it smells pretty natural. It's not one of those lotions that you can tell you're wearing.
Helene L.
Vail, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was recommended to me, and I didn't hate it, but for the price, I felt like I could have purchased something that worked a bit better. I didn't find it to be as intensely moisturizing as the package indicates. I wouldn't buy it again, but I did finish the tubes.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Great product, great price, highly recommend. It smells natural, leaves you feeling very clean, and your skin feeling smooth. I sometimes have a hard time finding it in stores which is why I would give it 4 stars over 5. Unfortunately I am not able to use it as often as I would like.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love st. Ives!! Their products are always worth the use! The pros is how it keeps my skin away from blackheads. I usually buy mine from target and sometimes cvs. The feeling is rough but that is only the ingredients making your face feel better and softer.
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy ST Ives products because they are natural and refreshing. This was very moisturizing but I didn't like how thick it was it was kind of too much it felt like it sat on top of my skin rather than soaked in
Tiko P.
Tucson, AZ
I actually enjoyed this to my surprise. It was very enjoyable . It was silky, soft and smooth on the skin and it lasted a long time. It did not give me any itchy, sticky, oily skin. It was was a very reasonable price and worth every penny. I would recommend this one for anyone that is looking to stay on budget and wants a great lotion.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
I've never used st. Ives brand, does it really moisturize well? For the price is it worth it?
Angelica L.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always been a fan of St Ives- does this dry with a non-greasy finish and does it have a nice scent?