BY ST. IVES

Rose S.
I have used this product for a while now and find that it really did work wonders in the beginning, but after several weeks of using this product. It was not doing it job, my hair was not as soft and tangle free as it was in the beginning. I gave it a break of a month and tried another hair product. I started up again and did notice how great this product is. I guess it is good to have several hair product that you can change and give the other a break. Great product does what it say.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the best conditioners out there and it is so hard to find that I actually thought they stopped making it. I used to keep a huge bottle on hand at all times because it not only made my hair look, feel, and smell amazing but it was amazing help when I would get a headache (even migraines). Now that I know this is still being made, I am going to ask for a case of it for Christmas.
Kayla w.
Westland, MI
I love st Ives anything !!! Mainly the lotion . I have very sensitive skin and nothing works better then st Ives . As far as hair care products the hair repair truly does wonders , I've been dying / bleaching my hair way more then I should for 7 years now needless to say repair is exactly what it needs when I'm taking a break from coloring it st Ives leaves it looking new , without split ends . Healthy and long !
Mandy P.
I love this stuff! It does wonders for my hair. I do tend to forget about it as it is not at every store I shop at for beauty products. I will try to pick some up. THe smell is amazing and once dry my hair is soft and shiny.
Rebecca B.
A great deep conditioner to use at home. Leaves hair soft and shiny. I have thick shoulder length hair that I have colored monthly so I worry about split ends and breakage. I love how this makes my hair feel.
Ashley R.
Kelso
Worked well, went on smooth and left my hair feeling more smooth and clean. Not as expensive as other brands but more costly than some. Didn't leave hair greasy or oily like some products. Definitely recommend
elena m.
North Hills, CA
I haven't seen product any where but I loved it when I did use it. It helped my hair so much. They have different types. They need to bring out there products to different retailers. I would definitely buy.
Eve S.
I use this even my hair feels to be rejuvenated. I'll leave it on for fifteen minutes and then rinse. It leaves my hair silky smooth with a gentle sweet smell. I recommend this product.
Betty S.
Bloomington
I love this product, just like most of St. Ives'. I do not remember that it cost $16. Go to your local Target or Wal-Mart and give it a try. It is worth the much lower price.
Julia S.
Blackwell
I really enjoyed the smell of the shampoo, the freshness it gave my. Also enjoyed the smoothness I received my hair was dry prior to using & it didn't make my hair oily ūüėä
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
I love hair repair products like these. Where can I buy this?
Ashley B.
How many uses does that pack provide? I paid about that much to have a deep conditioning treatment at the salon and i got a scalp massage!
Joseline R.
What does it help in? And how much of the product is there?
Shandi C.
Williams lake, British Columbia, BC
This product any good?
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Has anyone tried this with naturally curly hair that is damaged from heat?