St. Ives Elements Warming Scrub uploaded by Kira S.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Elements Warming Scrub quickly heats on contact with water to relax pores. The gentle, all-natural exfoliants remove dull, dry skin-cells, while mild cleansers lather into a creamy foam to whisk away pore-clogging dirt and oil.

• Is this drying for combination skin? My main concern is t...2 Answers
  • Where can i purchase this? I've never seen this particula...2 Answers
Carla N.
reseda, CA
One of my favs it isn't too abrasive but still does its job. I use it in the shower and scrub in outward circular motions. The steam works with the product to create a smooth creamy consistency that buffs away dead skin cells and leaves my skin soft and not dried out.
Brittany Z.
Medina, TX
Normally I get the apricot scrub, but I decided to give this one a try. For the most part I liked it. It does what it says, doesn't irritate my skin, it got warm but not overly so. Overall it's a good product that I would buy again, though I do still prefer the apricot scrub.
Hira A.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a huge fan of the apricot scrub from st. Ives ! This one is really nice as well. I love the warming feeling you get. Reminds me of the time my husband and I went to Jamaica and had pur honeymoon spa date where the lady gave us a facial. It was so relaxing and warming.
Faith M.
Roseville
This Product smelt so nice that's what pushed me too but it. but the way it felt on my skin was a harsh feeling . I got in from my local Kroger I was disappointed by the amount of bumps I received on my face after using this product. If you. Don't have sensitive skin this product might be right for you.
Valencia K.
Euclid, OH
This product is great. Washes off clean without any residue. Not Harsh on the skin. I purchased it at Walgreens. With a coupon. Pros was that it was good for my body type. I will continue to purchase this product!
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
I prefer the original st. Ives but I love this product because of its warming effect 👌. The exfoliation isn't all that great but the fact that it heats up is so refreshing at times . I would recommend this product as a secondary exfoliater
Caroline A.
Denver , CO
I've used this scrub since high school. I love the smell and the clean feeling it leaves me with. A fall back exfoliator for certain. I always keep this handy for when my skin really needs a deep clean.
Carena A.
Bridgeport , CT
I really like this scrub. I wouldn't recommend daily use maybe 1-2x weekly to help get rid of dead skin especially if you are a makeup user. It helps to refresh your skin
Angie B.
This scrub is really nice and my skin feels soooo soft after using. 4 stars because the scent is so strong for me. It smells nice, but I prefer less for my face.
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
I've tried many different exfoliating products even other St Ives exfoliating scrubs, but this one is my all time favorite (at least for the price). It isn't too abrasive but still does its job. I use it in the shower and scrub in outward circular motions. The steam works with the product to create a smooth creamy consistency that buffs away dead skin cells and leaves my skin soft and not dried out.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
Where can i purchase this? I've never seen this particular st.ives where I normally shop.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this drying for combination skin? My main concern is the warming part.