BY ST. IVES

100% natural moisturizers. Dermatologist tested. Fast absorbing. Gentle for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Made with natural ingredients. Non-greasy. Replenish dry skin and keep it radiant all day with St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion. Made with rich shea butter and soothing almond oil, this ultimate hydrating formula relieves dryness by restoring skin and retaining moisture. In fact, clinical tests prove that skin stays soft, smooth and hydrated even 24 hours after application.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the scent of this moisture. It is very effective on moisturizing my skin, I prefer it over the bath and body works ones because it feels lighter on my skin. I would say it's fairly affordable too because it has great value. To me, there isn't anything particularly different or special with this moisturizer compared to other leading brands. " in 28 reviews
  • "I think St. Ives has the best lotion! It is good for dry skin, unlike some of the lotions you find at Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret. I use it most everyday and it is a better value than most department stores, which don't even have the best lotion anyway. " in 16 reviews
  • "I use this as my all over lotion, smells nice and for people with sensitive skin it doesn't seem to irritate my skin as much as more fragranced lotions do!" in 4 reviews
marisa l.
Valrico fl
Leaves my skin sooo refreshed, I use it all over my body and when I use it on my face and neck I like to mix in my favorite oils to get the best hydration I can. This smells amazing and is a very light lotion.
Ajira B.
 This is the only body lotion that I have been using for quite some time now. This is also the only body lotion that I feel safe with using on my face. I have very sensitive skin, this is very lightweight and is very moisturizing. This product to last me the whole entire day, I still feel moisturized through a very long and tiring day which makes me very happy
This lotion is one of my go-tos when I'm in a hurry or right after I shower! I purchased at BigLots simply because it smelled good and was inexpensive. I would definitely buy it again. It doesn't necessarily last super long, meanin. I don't feel super moisturizer after a while like some deep lotions, but I do like it a lot.
Diane M.
Landenberg
I LOVE St. Ives products!  They are effective and do what they are designed to do. It is hard to pick one product as this line is effective and reasonably priced. You can pick it up almost anywhere and take it home and not be disappointed  and in fact be amazed by the results. St. Ives is always a good choice
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
This stuff smells amazing, and does not make my skin irritated which is a plus, even after shaving! Sometimes, when I shave and apply lotion I get a small allergic reaction, but that's not the case with this St. Ives lotion. I feel like the moisture in this is light, and remains for a while.
Mizu M.
El Paso
My skin is really picky when it comes to the lotions that I use when I get out of the shower. Some of the lotions go on to heavy but not this one. After I get out for the rest of the day it makes my skin look shiny and soft I would definitely buy it again and it is super effective.
Kari A.
Marshall
I was given this lotion as a gift and I could not be happier! I normally do not use lotions due to the sticky feeling they can sometimes leave, but I did not have that problem with this lotion. After using this product once, I could immediately feel and see a difference in my skin!
Jordan H.
Elwood
 was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. I have never felt better. The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Ashley H.
Decent lotion for the price. Lasts a while, inexpensive, good smelling but not too overwhelming. Got it on sale at CVS buy one get one free so it was a good deal. Probably would purchase again. Consistently good, always know I will be happy with this brand.
Autumn B.
Zimmerman , MN
The scent behind this is packed. It is so delicious and refreshing on the skin. My only issue is that it is not helpful with severely dry hands or on dry cracked feet. It is thinner than I would like but worth a chance if you just need to stay moisturized.
Andrea M.
Paris
Do you find this moisturizer last longer than any of the regular St Ives, Lubiderm or Vaseline moisturizers?
How great was this product can anybody explain??