BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Body Lotion utilizes the antioxidant power of Vitamin E to provide immediate moisture by drenching your skin in nutrient-rich hydration while helping to protect against future dry skin. This dermatologist tested product is made with natural ingredients not tested on animals and is made without parabens and phthalates. see more...

• Does anyone else think it smells a little odd? I always use St. I...1 Answers
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Turlock, CA
I have been using this lotion for about 2 years now and I'm seriously never going back to any other lotion/cream. Before this product, I had trouble finding a lotion that wasn't too thick or sticky but was still moisturizing enough. Bought about 4 different lotions before finding this gem. It's such a great product even my boyfriend uses it and we've both been loving it. 5 stars for St. Ives!!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
This lotion make any skin feel so good! I can apply it right after I get out of the shower, even if I have shaved my legs and they won't break out or get itchy like some lotions make them! My skin feels soft even the next day! I use it on my hands after I wash them almost every time, but after one wash, it's not always needed because my hands are still soft. I love this lotion!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
I really enjoy this lotion. Its a great buy for the price as you get a ton of product that will last you a long time. The smell is nice but not overwhelming like some lotions can be. I put in on after the shower and I feel like it keeps my skin hydrated. I really like that it absorbs fast into the skin, as I really really hate how most lotions make me feel.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
This is extremely hydrating! For some reason recently, a patch of my forehead has been extremely dry and my entire cheek area is dry and chapped as well, so when I applied this, it healed it instantly. It smells so good and it is better than a bath and body works perfume. This smells good and it is extremely mosturizing!
Haleigh W.
Haleigh W.
This product is perfect all year round. As of now it's summer and I'm constantly outside enjoying the weather, but sometimes it gets the best of me and I get burned a little. This is great to apply for a deep moisture after a shower helping calm down the redness and burning as well as avoiding the peeling process too!
member-1520faa25
member-1520faa25
Wilmington, DE
Not a fan of the smell, but this works just as well as any other body lotion. Would probably not rebuy this, since St. Ives makes a number of other, better scents, but would rebuy in another scent. You can get it comparatively cheap compared to other body lotions, especially at Target, so I would recommend it.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've ways had trouble finding body lotion that I liked, but I love this product. I'm sensitive to smells and hate when lotion is oily and lingers on your hands. This lotion smells lovely and is goes on light and is easily worked into skin. I use it every day and I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Madison, WI
This is the best body lotion of all time. I love it so much, it goes on nice and smooth and doesn't take too long to absorb. I use this almost every day, and have a bottle at my work desk as well so that I can use it. It's really the best, and I've been using it regularly for about two years now.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love using this body lotion during the summer when my body butters from The Body Shop are too heavy. It's very light and gentle on the skin which I appreciate. And the scent is clean and fresh, which I love. All around a great spring/summer body lotion to replace heavier ones.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
My family has been depending on this lotion for almost two years now. Whenever we run out of it, we immediately run to Walmart and grab two. It costs less than $5 and it works like a charm and does exactly what it says. I highly recommend this!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Does anyone else think it smells a little odd? I always use St. Ives and this it the only one I find smells terrible