BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Body Lotion utilizes the antioxidant power of Vitamin E to provide immediate moisture by drenching your skin in nutrient-rich hydration while helping to protect against future dry skin. This dermatologist tested product is made with natural ingredients not tested on animals and is made without parabens and phthalates.

• Does anyone else think it smells a little odd? I always use St. I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I used this up during summer months. It's smells like vitamin e. It's hydrating and works well all seasons." in 46 reviews
  • "LOVED THIS LOTION!!! I have very dry, prickly skin. Partly due to a common condition called keratitis pilaris or chicken skin. This makes it very difficult to find products that actually moisturizer my skin well and keep it from becoming extremely itchy almost immediately afterwards. Fortunately, this lotion was a LIFE SAVER! It moisturizers my gross skin exceptionally well and even kept it almost totally not scaley for an entire day after use. " in 21 reviews
Mackensie d.
Fairfield , CT
St. Ives lotions are not my favorite; while it smells nice and the packaging is pretty, I don't love the way my skin feels after use; a bit disappointing. It is gentle, but I don't know how hydrating the product really is. I found myself not finishing the bottle before pursuing something else.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
This lotion is amazing! It makes your skin so soft, it is affordable and easy to find at your local store or pharmacy. It’s so hydrating to your skin especially in the winter when I️t gets extremely dry. My daughter has eczema and it helps her tremendously during the fall and winter months. I will definitely be a repeat customer
Scott L.
Martindale
This is my favorite body lotion so far. It doesn't leave me feeling oily after I use it and it doesn't give me little allergy bumps. It also doesn't make my husband's back break out like some other brands have. I also like that there's occasionally coupons for it.
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
My grandmother used to use St. Ives on my skin all the time when I was younger. Now that I’m older, I use it when my skin needs some extra TLC. It is very moisturizing and penetrates the skin to keep it moisturizer for days. I love all the new scents.
Brianna M.
I love this lotion! Not only is it on the cheaper side, it makes my skin feel so soft!! It is very gentle on the skin and it great for sensitive skin! I've used this several times and love it even more every time!
Mikaela M.
Adrian, MI
This moisturizer cream makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. It smells delicious. I always use this when I feel like my body is getting dry and it always works!
Kylie R.
Battle Creek, MI
Totally love this lotion!! Works great on my daughters skin! It's so dry and this really helps her! Loved the smell as well! I bought at Walmart for a great price too so that's another great plus!!! I'm in need of more.
Sharyn R.
Wooster
This product is non greasy and has a great scent. Great for daily use and a good price. It's a good size container and I love the pump action bottle.  One of my favorite moisterisers bought from Walmart. Would highly recommend to people who want a cheap but great product
Makayla P.
Dresser, WI
feels hydrating but as far as ingredients go I am unsure of how well this is actually moisturizing my skin. Smells good and isn't too thick or too watery. probably would purchase again but I would want to experiment with other lotions before coming back to this one.
Luisa R.
St Ives Body Lotion  - Daily Hydrating Vitamin E is really gentle on the skin. It makes it soft and the smell is amazing! I will definitely buy it again for my daughter and I.
Amanda C.
Does anyone else think it smells a little odd? I always use St. Ives and this it the only one I find smells terrible