BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Fresh Hydration Lotion contains natural coconut milk to hydrate the skin and orchid flower extract to calm it, leaving your skin soft and soothed. Shea butter, which is high in vitamins A, E, and F as well as fatty acids, adds rich moisture to parched skin without feeling heavy. Glycerin adds another layer of nourishment so skin looks and feels soft and supple.

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fragrance, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tapioca Starch, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.

• Is it a spray that turns into cream?1 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...1 Answers
  • I've always been nervous to use a spray lotion.. Does it ...6 Answers
St. Ives Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Fresh Hydration™ Lotion Spray
  • "It's quick and so easy! Just spray, rub in, and go. This spray lotion is not greasy at all and it's lightweight but still moisturizing. Also, the scent is nice!" in 125 reviews
  • "My favorite new lotion! Spray on, sinks into the skin smoothly without a greasy feeling, and lasts for hours even with my dry skin. Light scent that is not over powering." in 49 reviews
Halie W.
West Pittsburg
This lotion is nice. Convenient in a spray for everyday use. It hydrates well for a daytime lotion. I don't feel the need to reapply all day. It's nice and light. No greasy thick residue. It's a little pricey compared to regular lotions but worth it. The scent is amazing. The only problem I have with this is the spray nozzle. The product comes out very straight on not a nice mist. Can get clogged if left sitting to long. But I love this lotion so much for all over the body after a shower.
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
This is so easy to use, it absorbs into the skin quickly, it smells so fresh and amazing. It honestly moisturizes the skin really nicely and it isn't that expensive. Plus I love how quickly and easily I am able to use the product. I would definitely recommend this product.
Vanessa M.
Arvin, CA
I used to love this product before they took it away! Or at least I think, I can't find them anywhere. This had an amazing scent. It really nourished my skin without leaving it greasy. The only con I have with this product is that it is quite expensive compared to a regular lotion bottle.
Cynthia T.
I bought this in a bundle and i was really excited about that fact that it's spray on lotion! I will say it doesn't work like how the TV. You have to rub the lotion into your skin after you spray it or else your clothes will be soaked with lotion and no one wants that.
Nancy A.
St. Ives Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Fresh Hydration™ Lotion Spray. Is so refreshing the moisture is good and is not heavy like regular moizturized lotion
Cynthia S.
Leesburg, FL
This lotion is good. Went on well, not to heavy. Smell is nice. Spray part did get a little clogged up if set for a couple days but overall works great, not surprisingly since St. Ives has been a go to brand for as little by as I can remember. Have and will buy again.
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN
My favorite lotion! It is very light weight so FYI! But it is good for a light mist and Thai is the most amazing smell! Perfect for summer but I still wear in winter!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Jennifer F.
Harrison, TN
One of my favorite products. For someone who doesn’t typically like the feel of lotion, this is a great alternative! The price is great and the smell is amazing. I would definitely recommend!
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My #1 lotion spray ! I use it every day so effectively nourishing . Hydrates my skin all day . It's also very cheap and it's so easy to use just spray and rub it in couldn't get any easier definitely worth ever penny
Terri B.
Miamisburg, OH
I've always been nervous to use a spray lotion.. Does it spray well and consistently?
Colleen M.
Does the smell of this lotion spray linger after use?
Natasha A.
Anyone with sensitive skin try this product and have good results ?
jessica b.
I'm currently pregnant so I moisturize my skin all of the time. I've seen promotions for this product but what I really want to know is does it really cut down time between applying it, letting it dry and does it moisturize effectively?
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Is it a spray that turns into cream?

Amazon