Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Sugar Blend for Baking uploaded by Kelly P.Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Sugar Blend for Baking uploaded by Sophie P.Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Sugar Blend for Baking uploaded by Victoria P.

BY SPLENDA #29 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. 1/2 The Sugar!  Contains Sugar- Equivalent sweetness to 4 lbs. of Sugar ~ With half the Calories. A Mix of SPLENDA® Brand Sweetener & Sugar SPLENDA® Sugar Blend lets you reduce sugar anywhere you sweeten. Since it s twice as sweet, you only need half as much to still maintain the great sugar taste your family loves. Simple use 1/2 cup of SPLENDA® Sugar Blend in place of 1 cup of sugar. Net Wt. 2 lbs. see more...

• Does this taste better than sugar? Or is it even healthy?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lear29672 julito M.
aPlenda tastes like regular sugar for me. We use it daily. For coffee for cakes for anything that needs the sugar we use Splenda! I highly recommend it and it has no calories, which is the best part! You can replace it and you can not even tell the difference!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I love Splenda blends. I try not to consume too much sugar in my drinks and I drink a lot of sweet tea. A lot. So I had to find some kind of sugar substitute. (They don't really let you drink unsweet tea here in the South). Regular Splenda is okay, but it just wasn't the same. Then I found this amazing product. It's great! I'm consuming half the sugar I normally would, with all of the taste and no weird aftertaste like other sugar substitutes. I really can't tell the difference between this and regular sugar in my tea.
Lakandrea H.
Macon, GA
I have always loved coffee; however, I always used way too much sugar. I couldn't count the true number of teaspoons I used to get my cup of joe just right. If I was at a restaurant it would take at least ten packets of the regular sugar to satisfy my taste. Well of course, that was just way too much. I attempted using other artificial sweeteners, but the taste was horrible to me. When splenda came along, I was in heaven because it only took three packets to make my coffee just right. The more I used it, my cravings for sugar went away. Now if I have no choice, but to use real sugar. One teaspoon is tolerable, because too much of it makes it too sweet.
nana d.
Lynnwood, WA
Splenda is a great alternative to sugar! Zero calories are a plus when you are watching what you eat. I love to bake with it. Everything I've made so far has come out as it would with sugar! I tried baking with this, and what I baked had a chemical tasting after taste. Does not taste natural at all. I was very disappointed with this.I tried baking with this, and what I baked had a chemical tasting after taste. Does not taste natural at all. I was very disappointed with this.
Christina D.
Grove City, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I agree to disagree with people that does not give Splenda a chance. Because when I use Splenda I not only enjoy my morning and afternoon tea I also know I have consumed a whole less calories. There are studies that says sweetener is not good for our bodies, but we also read this about almost every product we choose to use on a daily basis. This is my product and I will continue to buy Splenda!
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love it more than regular sugar now and I don't need much but maybe a teaspoon for my cup of coffee in the morning or for my oatmeal. Never wanted to try it because I thought it would taste horrible like the sweet and low but it really doesn't.
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
Last year, i went on a diet called keto and it limited your carb intake, restricting it to only 20 carbs daily. and I'm someone who loves to bake on the weekends if i don't have any plans. most recipes require sugar, but i was able to find some low-carb recipes that called for splenda and they tasted just as good. i approve!
vanesa g.
Glendale, AZ
Splenda tastes like regular sugar to me. we use it on a daily basis. For coffee for cakes for anything that need sugar we use Splenda! I would highly recommend it and it has no calories which is the best part! You can substitute it and you can't even tell the difference!
Patrick R.
Davenport, FL
My preferred way to sweeten my coffee. I use two packets with my large cup of coffee every morning and it give it just the right amount and taste sweet I'm looking for to start my day.

I always look for the yellow packets to use in my coffee before any other sweetener, or even sugar for that matter. Use it, you'll like it.
Latasha O.
york, PA
This product was definitely what our family needed. Being a family with some diabetics this product was able to cater to all of us with limited calories and carbs. Thank you Splenda you saved the day again!!!
Hollie E.
Aurora, MO
Does this taste better than sugar? Or is it even healthy?