Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Sugar Blend for Baking uploaded by Victoria P.Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Sugar Blend for Baking uploaded by Latasha O.

BY SPLENDA #22 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. 1/2 The Sugar!  Contains Sugar- Equivalent sweetness to 4 lbs. of Sugar ~ With half the Calories. A Mix of SPLENDA® Brand Sweetener & Sugar SPLENDA® Sugar Blend lets you reduce sugar anywhere you sweeten. Since it s twice as sweet, you only need half as much to still maintain the great sugar taste your family loves. Simple use 1/2 cup of SPLENDA® Sugar Blend in place of 1 cup of sugar. Net Wt. 2 lbs. see more...

• Does this taste better than sugar? Or is it even healthy?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vanesa G.
Vanesa G.
Glendale, AZ
Splenda tastes like regular sugar to me. we use it on a daily basis. For coffee for cakes for anything that need sugar we use Splenda! I would highly recommend it and it has no calories which is the best part! You can substitute it and you can't even tell the difference!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Love it more than regular sugar now and I don't need much but maybe a teaspoon for my cup of coffee in the morning or for my oatmeal. Never wanted to try it because I thought it would taste horrible like the sweet and low but it really doesn't
Luna S.
Luna S.

Mary
Mary
We use this for coffee in the morning.  It's great for giving a slight sweet taste without being overpowering.  And a little bit goes a long way!!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this sweetner and my family does as well. It's better than sugar. I recommend it and they will enjoy it as well
Latasha O.
Latasha O.
york, PA
This product was definitely what our family needed. Being a family with some diabetics this product was able to cater to all of us with limited calories and carbs. Thank you Splenda you saved the day again!!!
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the only sweetener I use for everything, it's great for cooking and baking! It measures the same as sugar, so if your recipe needs 1 cup of sugar, you just add 1 cup of splenda!
Maria d.
Maria d.
I have tried baking with this product and putting it into coffee and tea. The verdict? It tastes awful! I have never tasted a sweetener that is more artificial in taste.... sorry!
Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Splenda is a great sugar and for a little, it goes a long way! It saves you a bunch of money from using big ol spoonfuls of sugar when using granulated sugar.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
It is just to sweet for me in coffee and stuff. Leaves like a strange after taste and it is not good for you.
Hollie E.
Hollie E.
Aurora, MO
Does this taste better than sugar? Or is it even healthy?