Splenda Minis, Sweet No Calorie Dissolvable Tablets 200-Count Dispenser (Pack of 4) uploaded by Beverly W.Splenda Minis, Sweet No Calorie Dissolvable Tablets 200-Count Dispenser (Pack of 4) uploaded by sharee b.

BY SPLENDA

• Where do they sell these?1 Answers
  • Where can you find these? And do they taste and work as w...2 Answers
Sarah G.
Vineland, NJ
I love the tablets. They're so sweet. I usually only use 1 or 2 tablets in my coffee or tea. I love splenda in general I use it in a lot of my recipes so that my loved ones who have diabetes don't go into a sugar coma. I think the packaging is very helpful as well. I just throw the tic-tac sized container in my purse, and I'm off for the day.
Francis S.
I'm not a huge artificial sweetener fan but I was pleasantly surprised with these. The container is really handy to have. It's small and doesn't make a mess. Plus it's just fun to use. One mini is equivalent to half a packet of Splenda. Worth the try if you use Splenda and need some on the go!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
No agradan las cosas endulzadas con esto, de verdad la da un sabor un tanto extraño. Si endulza pero, no se, saben extraño. No me termina de convencer. Ademas de ser muy caros
Elia J.
First time I tried Splenda was shortly after it first came on the market. A friend put a little in my hand and when I licked it up it started bubbling like alka-seltzer. This freaked me out and I have never used this stuff since.
sharee b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Minis are great and taste great! Great product! The pricing is great also and the this is great for travel love how they came out with this container for convenience!
Kayla H.
I tried one of these once at someones suggestion and it was disgusting. Whole problem might be that I don't like Splenda.
Nicole w.
Love these! They are super convenient for on the go. No messy sugar dust, I use 2 minis to equal 1 packet.
Beverly W.
kirriemuir, angus
Splenda® Minis No Calorie Sweetener Tablets 100 ct Dispensergreat sweetners, don’t leave a horrible aftertaste like some do. The container is great too! Slim enough to fit in your pocket or int the card part of your purses
stephanie k.
Martinsburg, WV
Where can you find these? And do they taste and work as well as the regular splenda?
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
Where do they sell these?