Splenda® Minis No Calorie Sweetener  Tablets 100 ct Dispenser uploaded by sharee b.
Splenda® Minis No Calorie Sweetener  Tablets 100 ct Dispenser

Splenda® Minis No Calorie Sweetener Tablets 100 ct Dispenser

BY SPLENDA #49 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Small, compact tablets easily fit in purses, bags and drawers Perfect to take on the go Coming in four, 100-count tablet packs Less than 1 gram of carbohydrate per serving A great fit for diabetics looking to reduce sugar intakeLI> Less than 5 calories per serving see more...

Splenda® Minis No Calorie Sweetener  Tablets 100 ct Dispenser
Splenda® Minis No Calorie Sweetener Tablets 100 ct Dispenser
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
In my opinion, Splenda is one of the only no calorie sweeteners that does not leave a bitter aftertaste and actually sweetens well. This to-go pack is so convenient especially for a diabetic such as myself that can't necessarily use regular sugar with carbohydrates. Splenda has even supplied us with baking sugar. Geniuses! Highly recommend.
BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I was happy to find this item. I had a similar item for my Equal, but I have switched to Splenda because it doesn't lose its sweetness in hot beverages. This pocket dispenser is great, it dispenses one tablet with each press of the release button. The only reason for the 4 stars is that these tablets do NOT actually equate one tablet to a packet. It's more like 3 tablets are the equivalent of 2 Splenda packets. But all in all, I am happy with these dispensers for their convenience.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
Though not a natural product, part of the reason that I do love this product and give it five stars is for the convenience and the fact that I can use it in combination with my pure, organic stevia for a perfect combination of sweetness with no aftertaste. I am even tempted to purchase these tabs again in the future just for the fact that I am enjoying them so much right now. I must thank PINCHme for letting me get these as a free sample to try out in return for whatever feedback I have. I quite like these.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I prefer Splenda over other sweeteners. I really loved these minis. Makes my coffee taste just the same. They are convenient and portable. I thought the dispenser was really cute and a great idea. The only issue I had was that there was no real instruction, it took a minute to figure out how the dispenser actually worked.
Vernae H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Splenda has been my favorite sweetener for the past 2 years, because I can't taste the formula like I can with the other ones. The Minis are a great idea and I keep a pack in each purse. Two tablets are about one packet of Splenda. So, I drop 1 or 2 in tea/lemonade and 3 in coffee. I try not to use more than 3 tablets.
Francis S.
I am not an artificial sweetener fan but I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of these minis. I loved the container and the portability of it as well. No big hoopla, just click and go. The minis dissolved quickly and what's even better, no mess! Thanks for letting me try these!
Sammy C.
Paterson, NJ
I received this from a website. I love it so much! So convenient and small. I gave it to my dad because he has diabetes and only uses Splenda. Normally in his tea, he uses half a teaspoon of splenda and this is perfect because each tablet is half a teaspoon.
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
Splenda is my favorite sweetener!! It doesn't have a bad after taste like some of the others I have had. This is such a cool product because it's easy for on the go time.
Amanda E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great for on the go, i would recommend to anyone who loves splenda. i gave these to my grandma to test out from the last pinch me box i received this in.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think this is a really cool idea Splenda had. I was sent 100 tabs to try for free and this is fun. They look like tiny little pill tabs and dissolve but um I still had to stir it lol.