Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber Packets uploaded by Christine R.

BY SPLENDA ESSENTIALS

1 Gram Of Fiber In Each Packet Each Packet Sweetens Like 2 Teaspoons Of Sugar Suitable For People With Diabetes - "Free" Food = Up To 3 Packets see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I love Splenda I use this for everything in replace of sugar. I even make my cheesecakes with Splenda! It's so amazing and you can't taste the difference I'm a repeated user n I will continue to be.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Looks like people have reviewed the "dangers" of artificial sweeteners more often than the actual product itself here. To those of you who actually reworded the product, thank you.

As a Type 1 diabetic I use artificial sweeteners regularly. Although they may or may not have negative side effects I do believe that they are a better choice for me then sugar. That said I'm not a fan of Splenda products. They have a funky aftertaste to me.
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
I personally can not use nor do I like Splenda, the artificial chemicals in the products give me migraines, people may say its better than sugar but really does anyone know the long term effects of putting these chemicals in our body? I also think the taste is gross
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
I do not like any artificial sweeteners, full of chemicals and worse for you than regular sugar. Not to mention when I did try splenda the taste is to sweet and doesn't even taste like sugar. I do not buy, eat or drink anything with artificial sweeteners.
Camila V.
Splenda is the worst thing you can consume. It has aspartame which is not healthy at all for your body, it produces cancer and other diseases. Use brown sugar, honey or something natural, Splenda is fake.
Emily H.
Columbus, OH
I love splenda. It's nice to be able to add sugar to something without adding the calories and it's especially nice for the people I know that are diabetic. It is also nice to get the extra fiber in a sweetener, and it tastes good :)
laura j.
Splenda is terrible for you! It is not a good chemical to ingest. I get terrible migraines whenever I have any. I hate it when splenda is in a product and i take it accidentally
Angela D.
Lakeland, FL
So yeah yeah yeah artificial sweeteners are bad.. but there are soo many things that are labeled "bad" for you. personally I LOVE splenda and hey added fiber is just a bonus
Roxana R.
I can't taste a difference between this Splenda and their regular kind, but either way - LOVE! My go-to sweetener just got better. :)
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like that you get chemicals with a side of vitamins but its still a manufactured substance you are willfully putting in your body.