BY SPLENDA ESSENTIALS #95 in Sugars & Sweeteners

New!  With Antioxidants 20% Daily Value of Antioxidants Vitamins A & C In Each Packet Each Packet Sweetens Like 2 Teaspoons Of Sugar Suitable For People With Diabetes Splenda® Essentials™ No Calorie Sweetener With Antioxidants Each packet has the sweet taste of Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener plus 20% of the daily value of antioxidants Vitamins C & E, like those found in fruits and vegetables.  Make everything you sweeten a little better for you! "Free" Food = Up to 4 Packets 80 Individual Packets ~ Net Wt 2.8 oz. see more...

Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Antioxidants
  • "This product taste really good... My husband is diabetic and has to have artificial sweetener and this is his favorite. " in 1 review
  • "I have tried the fiber and other ones to they do work i could tell with the fiber one the next day." in 1 review
  • "They were stored in a cool dark place, so I have no idea why that would happen." in 1 review
  • "I like Stevia way better than Splenda but I do enjoy how that has antioxidants in it." in 1 review
Danielle L.
Tastes just like normal Splenda, devolves great in drinks. My only problem was the shelf life, after about 2 months the packets started to get hard. They were stored in a cool dark place, so I have no idea why that would happen. Needless to say I chucked the box and wasn't to happy. So if you're going to buy, I say be sure to use it fast.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been diabetic for a few years now and tried this as an alternative to sugar. I like to use it in my tea or with cereal. Also you can bake with it. And if you don't like the taste, mix it half and half with sugar to get use to it. I think the taste is fine.
Stacey B.
Sparta, WI
I have used this in lieu of sugar in many desserts when making for a family get together, as there are diabetics in my family. And as a bonus the children can't taste the difference, so everyone can enjoy.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Same great sweet taste of regular splenda. I have tried the fiber and other ones to they do work i could tell with the fiber one the next day. They cast more and come in a smaller box so I gave them a B.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
Not the biggest fan of Splenda because I think it has a funny taste to it. However, it can be good to bake with if you're looking to cut out some sugar. And you can't taste it as much when it's baked into something.
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
La recomiendan mucho los nutricionistas y entrenadores deportivos para endulzar las bebidas. Tanto jugos como café, para mantener un peso corporal estable y saludable.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
These are actually perfect, i love how they have absolutely no calories, this is actually the only brand of sweetener we use in our house thats how good they are.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
While I use this from time to time because I can't have real sugar, it does have a different taste. I also seem to get migraines afterwards.
Mary K.
Fitchburg, WI
I like Stevia way better than Splenda but I do enjoy how that has antioxidants in it. I will use splenda if I don't have an Stevia left.
angie.warren.180
Bedford
Kasie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does the fact that is has no calories effect it's taste too much?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Do you also use regular Splenda?
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
What are the antioxidants though?
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela
Que tal les ha ido a ustedes con este producto???
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
Does this leave a bitter aftertaste like the original yellow packet?