Splenda Brown Sugar Blend Sweetener uploaded by Vicki W.

BY SPLENDA

Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend Sweetener.
New look! Same great taste.
Ideal for the whole family.
A mix of Splenda® brand sweetener & brown sugar.
1/2 the sugar.
Sweetens like 2 lbs. of brown sugar with half the calories.
Contains brown sugar. see more...

Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Guys, Splenda make Brown sugar! This is a big game changer. I was a type 2 Diabetic bad and I got my sugar under control but still had those sweet craving and I was looking at Sugar Free Low carb grape salad recipes and I saw that it called for Splenda brown sugar and I was thrilled I had never heard of it so I looked for it was very hard to fine I found it at Walmart for about $4 a bag, totally worth it I now use it in oatmeal as well.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Could not believe this taste just like regular brown sugar!!! It's so good! I made apple butter for my T1d nephew and he was so happy he could have "jelly" with his peanut butter !! Absolute recommend especially for families with T1d and type 2 diabetes!!
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
I recently purchased this because my husband and I have started eating low carb. I'm not a bit fan of artificial sweeteners but I made the cookies that were on the back of the package and they were amazing! They tasted just like chocolate chip cookies!
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Whether you use Spendla because your diabetic or not, this is the best sugar substitute out there! Not only is it healthier for you, but the flavor is even sweeter so you may need to use LESS than your recipes call for. They finally came out with the brown sugar substitute and again it's even better than the real thing!!! My grandfather turned me onto Splenda years ago because he is severely diabetic, and I've used it ever since! Seriously, thank you Splenda for keeping my life sweeter and healthier.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I am a big fan of all that is Splenda. All of the other sugar substitutes I've tried leave a weird aftertaste or taste funny to begin with; I can't deal. So all hail Splenda, the I can't really tell its not sugar, sugar substitute. I don't even buy regular brown sugar anymore. I use it to cook and bake with, but I also use it daily in my morning oatmeal! YUM!
Angela T.
Eating healthy can be hard to do when there are so many sweet temptations. This is where Splenda Brown sugar plays hero. For a healthier alternative to sweetener, this is my go to. It is not lacking for taste but has less calories. Has a sweeter taste than other brown sugar(s) Ive had
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
First a disclaimer that I have received this product in the past directly from Splenda to test and write about on my blog but I have also purchased it and used it. This is sweeter than traditional brown sugar so pay close attention to the guidelines of how much to use in your recipes. It works great in baking or cooking but not quite as well in candy making, you just have to experiment and see how it works.
Janet S.
Bay City, TX
I substituted Splenda Brown Sugar Blend to make chocolate chip cookies and you couldn't tell the difference! They were still yummy and gobbled up in no time at all!! You need to remember to only use 1/2 the amount of brown sugar required for the recipe.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
I was hesitant to try this since I have tried Splenda for baking and everything tasted gross. This however worked perfectly for less calories. I always use this now when a recipe calls for brown sugar. You can not tell the difference
Theresa G.
Rockingham, NC
I use Splenda for a lot of my cooking and for my sweet tea (after all, I am in the south). Most people love my tea as it isn't too sweet but certainly sweet enough. I love Splenda because there isn't an after taste and for baking this Splenda Brown Sugar is perfect.
Christina H.
Pittsburgh, PA
How well does this work for baking? Is it the same consistency as regular brown sugar?
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yes same texture its nice but I personally add pinch of salt so that it gives exact sugar taste.
Keli R.
I don't eat a lot of sugar, but when info I want something healthy. My question is, does it tastes a good or sweet as the real unhealthy sugar?
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Que tal es? esta no la he probado
Lisibel A.