Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsSmartyPants
Kids Formula Multivitamin Gummies - Lemon, Orange & Strawberry Banana - 90ct

by SmartyPants

Your kids don't like wild salmon or sardines, don't eat their veggies, and hate choking down yucky fish oil or huge gel-caps? We understand because we had the same problem with our own picky eaters. That's why we created great tasting SmartyPants All-in-One Gummy Vitamins for Kids plus Fiber, which combine a full multivitamin, 300 mg of Omega 3 fish oils, and 150% RDI of Vitamin D. Made in California with the best Organic and natural Ingredients. Comes in yummy Lemon, Orange and Strawberry-Banana flavors. SmartyPants are GMP-certified & FDA-compliant, and are tested for purity by an independent lab. We made sure. Gender: Unisex.

HaaVe any one try this on their kids? What are your thoughts?
Do these have probiotics in them? If not what is a good multi-vitamin with probiotics? I'm having the hardest time finding one!
[product:smartypants-inc-smarty-pants-kids-complete-multivitamin-gummies-90-count] Has anyone used these? I actually got the one for 6-24 months! So let me know how it’s going for you child being on this vitamin!
Start your review of SmartyPants Kids Formula Multivitamin Gummies - Lemon, Orange & Strawberry Banana - 90ct!
SmartyPants Kids Formula Multivitamin Gummies - Lemon, Orange & Strawberry Banana - 90ct uploaded by Fran C.
Works perfectly but it's a little sour lol I have to bribe my daughter to take these 😂 but she likes it better than the Hiya ones.
Elkins Park, PA
SmartyPants Kids Formula Multivitamin Gummies - Lemon, Orange & Strawberry Banana - 90ct uploaded by Galina O.
My kids love this vitamin gummies! I tasted few, they are really delicious with no after taste ( just like candy lol) I like that the product has organic ingredients in it and the price is great, around 15$. I will repurchase and recommend this item!
Pasadena, CA
SmartyPants Kids Formula Multivitamin Gummies - Lemon, Orange & Strawberry Banana - 90ct uploaded by Crystal K.
Recently switched out my son’s multivitamins and he likes this one a lot. I don’t like he has to take so many (4), but I love how it’s all natural and much healthier than his old brand. He loves the flavors and seems to have more energy. Highly recommend!
Granada Hills, CA
SmartyPants Kids Formula Multivitamin Gummies - Lemon, Orange & Strawberry Banana - 90ct uploaded by Ingrid C.
This is really a good vitamins. My kids have been taking this for years. It has DHA and omega that are really important for brain development of toddlers and school age kids. The best of all it comes in gummies. Kids thinking they are eating candies but actually it’s vitamins with good benefits. Highly recommend this!
Roanoke, VA
1,125 reviews
Just got my daughter some, but the liquid form for 6-24 months! She seems to be liking it! But I definitely wanna see other reviews on it!
I use these everyday for my little ones and love them. It’s relieving to know they are getting the stuff they need.
San Diego, CA
SmartyPants Kids Formula Multivitamin Gummies - Lemon, Orange & Strawberry Banana - 90ct uploaded by Michelle P.
My children love these vitamins! I have a really hard time finding ones that they like. Most taste like rubber with no flavor. Not these! They say they taste better than candy and literally beg me for their vitamins. Its 4 a day so I usually do 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Will continue to buy these and they have all the vitamins needed in these!
Kennesaw
I like that its organic plus good ingredients, safe for kids and great taste.. they are so tasty!!! it’s easy to chew and affordable. my daughter likes the flavor so much. I will definitely buying them again.
Spring Lake, MI
I brought these gummies based off the reviews and what people have been saying about them all good things. My kids are not fans of them at all. They both couldn’t swallow them.
Great product love how natural it he has especially for children on the spectrum that need to stay away from dies and coloring. It's a bit pricey especially when you consider that I need four for a days dosing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roanoke, VA
1,125 reviews
il y a un an
SmartyPants Kids Formula Multivitamin Gummies - Lemon, Orange & Strawberry Banana - 90ct Has anyone used these? I actually got the one for 6-24 months! So let me know how it’s going for you child being on this vitamin!
Anastasia N. il y a 5 mois
This is my kid’s favorite vitamins. They taste and smell delicious.