BY SMARTYPANTS #17 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement. All-in-One Multivitamin Supplement + Omega-3 + Vitamin D SmartyPants Now Has 50% More Vitamin D3. Multi +Eco-Friendly Omega-3 s + Vitamin D in One! Excellent source of Omega-3 DHA + EPA and Vitamin D3* plus 8 other key nutrients. Organic Sweeteners only with No High Fructose Corn Syrup. 180 Great Tasting Gummies. Natural flavor & Colors. Gluten & Casein Free. Simplify Your Life! Free of yeast, wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, artificial colors, artificial flavors.

Buy on Jet.com
Amber G.
Los Ranchos, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These prenatal gummies are the best. I bought them at sprouts and i took them for both my pregnancies. I feel like I'm getting good quality vitamins for a decent price. I would definitely recommend them!
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I would recommend this product. My favorite part of this product is the easy and joy of taking vitamins like children do. It makes fun and enjoyable. But the other positive thing is that it also taste good, encouraging me to stay on top of my vitamin-intake.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
I received a sample from Birch Box. This is a great way to actually enjoy taking your vitamins for once. They were very good, like eating sour gummy candy. I bet I could get my husband to start taking his vitamins this way.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are awesome! I really do feel a huge difference when I take them. I feel like they work better than other vitamins. Also, they aren't hard like other gummy vitamins, they are chewy and great tasting like a gummy should be. I recommend this product to anyone!
Amanda M.
Crestview, FL
The serving size for these seems insane. 6 gummies is the serving size. Plus they're covered in sugar. Not my idea of a good multivitamin...
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
No. Just no. Sugar sugar sugar. The vitamin ratios are not ideal for absorption. I don't like this product. And I was very Dissatisfied!
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
Any gummy vitamins, I love. If the flavor is there, I am so ready to take a daily gummy vitamin. I purchase mine through GNC or Walmart
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are delicious and don't have a bad taste. I've used them for 2 years and during pregnancy and breastfeeding!
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins SmartyPants Vitamins Adult Gummy Multivitamins Plus Omega 3' and vitamin D
Heather H.
New Bloomfld, PA
Just got these today at Target . Love the label and the advertising . Hoping they help