BY SMARTY PANTS

Womens Complete Gummies 180 Gummies see more...

• I am wanting to take vitamins due to my lack of eating an...1 Answers
  • I actually saw these today and wondered if they were wort...1 Answers
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently tried Smarty Pants Women's Complete gummy vitamins.  I love the format.  They really do look like little gummy candies (6 gummies equals to daily serving).  They are very easy to chew and swallow.  They are fruity but also have a medicine taste to them.  However, there are tons to like about these.  They are packed with good stuff, including 100% daily values or more of Vitamins C and D and Folate (among others).   For those of us who worry about calories, one serving is only 50 calories.  They are also free of GMOs and artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.  Each batch is also tested by a 3rd party lab, which is fabulous.  In fact, the only negative I found is the taste, which is really a very minor thing.  You can taste the other flavors but that strong medicine flavor does still come through.  Overall though, I think this is a great product.  I would certainly consider buying it and would recommend it to others.
Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I first started using these vitamins with pregnant, because I couldn't swallow any whole vitamins. These are delicious, easy to take, and fun! The best vitamin is the one you actually take -- so these are a huge win to me. I appreciate the high quality, and there are now a lot of options for everyone in the family. We're a Smarty Pants crew now!
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I just started using this vitamins and I really like them. They taste a little gross but they don't upset my stomach like most vitamins do. They are easy to take. You have to take 6 gummies each time so you will go through the bottle pretty quick.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smarty Pants Womens Complete Gummies im in love with women's complete i receive a free sample of this product and I have to say they help me with stree and energy i purchased a bottle after my sample and my skin is glowing my hair has grown healthy and no more shedding and my nail was brittle before I started using these delicious gummies and I have been using them for four week.I also told my friends and family about this great product.
Aubs R.
Great taste, great content inside the vitamins and ingredients. The only downside is that the serving size is 6 entire gummies. At first I loved this, because they taste like candy, but after a few days it's a bit of a chore to scarf down 6 of these each morning. I suggest breaking it up to eat throughout the day.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm taking my daily multivitamins from @SmartyPants I like this gummy. It's easy to take and taste so good. It's serving includes Omega 3s, Vitamin D, Folate, Vitamin B12, and CoQ10. It's filled with all the vitamins in one and I like it's non gmo. I enjoyed the variety of flavors like lemon creme, blueberry, and orange. I like that the vitamin has no artificial preservatives, flavors, sweeteners, or synthetic colors. I would buy Smarty Pants vitamins and I totally recommend it.
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
Oh...my...goodness. I had a couple samples of these sent in with a few Luckyvitamin orders. I've never been one to really eat gummy vitamins but gave the samples a try. I had to buy a full size women's multi immediately. literally crave these as candy now 😳. I love that you can take 6/day. They taste so incredibly good and I love their packaging. Will definitely be repurchasing over and over I just know it.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I've heard so much about this brand so I couldn't wait to try. I have had gummy vitamins before and this taste wasn't nearly as good. Very strange texture. However I would try again bc of the benefits and because of their philosophy. Not sure I would always enjoy taking them though.
Tina S.
Great multi vitamin if you're not getting your nutritional value from food. One of the biggest selling points for me it's the inclusion of fish oil, which haven't seen in any other multi vitamin on the market. The only flaw is price, alittle high and the max is a 20 day supply $19.99 at Target for 120 gummies
Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vitamins with fish oil, high levels of b vitamins and other awesome stuff that actually taste good?? I got these as a sample at a running expo and liked them so much that I went and bought a bottle. These don't upset my stomach and they leave me feeling great!
Kay M.
I am wanting to take vitamins due to my lack of eating and exercise. I am looking for the best daily vitamin I can find, would anyone qualify this vitamin as the best?
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I actually saw these today and wondered if they were worth the price since it is double your average women's multivitamin?

Vitamin Shoppe