BY SEPHORA

A retractable lip liner with a long-lasting, gel-cream texture to enhance the lip contour. This first-to-market creamy gel lip liner is softer than a traditional liner. It is formulated with a gel-cream finish for an enhanced, smooth look without dullness. The unique, soft texture of the non-drying formula glides over every curve with ease to create a fuller look and a color-matched base for lipsticks. The liner also comes with a built-in sharpener for easy application anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens All shades were specifically chosen to pair with existing top-selling Rouge Shine and Cream lipsticks. see more...

• What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? H...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "These lip liners are so creamy. I've been wearing them as just an all over lip color and I haven't had to reapply them as much as I have with a regular lipstick. I love the color selection and the price point. " in 12 reviews
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner 19 nude beach 0.0176 oz/ 0.5 g more...
Just okay. I like having a lip line that I can use to fill in the lips, but this becomes streaky when you try to apply more than just the outline of the lips. Also if you fill in the lips, other products don’t layer well over it, especially lip glosses. I’m not a fan of this formula.
Angela M.
Tybee Island
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner 23 pardon my french 0.0176 oz/ 0.5 g more...
I bought this lip liner on a whim from Sephora one day and it turned out to be my favorite lipliner ever. First of all, the price is 1/2 of what the leading brands cost at Sephora. I love how smoothly it goes on. The gel adds enough gloss to my lips that I just fill my lips in with the liner and don’t usually even add lipstick over it. I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on the color too. And it lasts for a long time even after eating and drinking. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
Kaci✌🏾 R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 17 Molasses more...
Goes on smooth. My go to lip liner. Super cheap but very vivid colors and long lasting. Simple packaging for a lip liner.
Sarah L.
Sussex
This is a pretty good lip liner, it helps me apply liquid lipstick precisely and also prevents feathering and bleeding. It is very smooth and creamy, and it comes in a wide variety of shades. I would definitely recommend picking up a few!
Emma M.
Chicago
Review for: 02 Nothin' But Nude, 03 Rose Wine more...
I give it four stars because I barely just tried them for the first time at Sephora and definitely had to purchase. I liked that it’s a retractable pencil so I won’t have to struggle with sharpening the pencil or wasting any product. I would recommend these colors if you are looking for something nude-ish. My sisters and I, all got the same colors because they looked great and all 3 of us (we have different skin colors).
Tamara C.
Blaine
Very good quality product for a low price. I enjoy this product with a Sephora lipgloss on top to make it pop.
Kei H.
The Rouge gel lip liner in the color molasses is my first of Lipe liners in sephora and I love it I never knew how big of a difference it could make with no break or the pen or sharpening wasting product it's well worth the money and definitely helped me step up my lippie game
Elizabeth S.
Review for: 11 It'S Cherry more...
My lips get super dry and this gel is amazing for keeping lips moisturized throughout the day. Also it has great pigment and is spreadable once applied. I am impressed by how it lasts all day. Will buy in more shades!
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner 24 rum raisin 0.0176 oz/ 0.5 g more...
My first purchase from Sephora was their Rouge Gel Lip Liner in Rum Raisin. I was looking for something natural but also something dramatic. I wanted my lips too look full, plump, and to pop. This lip liner has brought my lips to the next level! I would always use just lipstick before. This lip liner completes the look! It goes on so easy and just glides on the outline of the lips. I am crazy about the color. Whether you want a day look with glam or a sultry night look for drama, this lip liner is everything and above! I am sold on their lip liner.
SJanet G.
Katy, TX
Review for: 13 Wine-O more...
Needed a good lip liner this one fits practically the shades in lip makeup I have. For the price and color it was a good purchase. I will buy again. FYI One end of the pencil is a sharpener
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? Have you tried the liner on its own? If so, did you simply line your lips or did you apply it over your entire lip. How else do you use this awesome liner? Anywhere else on your face? Have you tried as a eyeliner? On your Eyebrows? Cheeks? Are you going to try more colors?