BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A retractable lip liner with a long-lasting, gel-cream texture to enhance the lip contour.

What it does:
This first-to-market creamy gel lip liner is softer than a traditional liner. It is formulated with a gel-cream finish for an enhanced, smooth look without dullness. The unique, soft texture of the non-drying formula glides over every curve with ease to create a fuller look and a color-matched base for lipsticks. The liner also comes with a built-in sharpener for easy application anywhere.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Beauty Tip:
Enhance the look of lips with the new range of highlighting lip liners in champagne, pearl, and gold. Add volume to lips by applying on the Cupid’s bow.

What else you need to know:
All shades were specifically chosen to pair with existing top-selling #Lipstories and Cream lipsticks.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply first to the outer lines of lips to create the perfect contour.
-For added benefit, gradually fill in color all over lips to create the perfect lip base for any Rouge Cream or Shine lipstick.
-Use the included built-in sharpener at the base of each pencil before pencil use.

Precautions:
-Make sure to close the cap tightly to prevent premature drying of this creamy formula.
-The creamy texture of this formula is unlike any lip liners on the market. It is imperative that you are gentle when applying lip pencil to lips as the tips are super soft and will bend with too much force.

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Paraffin, Polybutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Palm Acid, Stearyl Stearate, BHT. (+/-) : CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake/Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake).

41 Highlight - champagne Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Mica, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tin Oxide, Ci 75470 (Carmine), BHT.

42 Highlight - pearl Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Mica, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Beeswax, BHT.

43 Highlight - gold Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Ceresin, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tin Oxide, BHT.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
  • "These lip liners are so creamy. I've been wearing them as just an all over lip color and I haven't had to reapply them as much as I have with a regular lipstick. I love the color selection and the price point. " in 36 reviews
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is my staple lip pencil. At this point I have it in 4 different shades. The price point is really reasonable for the smooth formulation. I like the thicker stick as it gives me wide enough coverage in one swipe. If you’re trying for more of a defined Cupid’s bow it’s not the best choice but for simple line to keep your lip products from wandering, it’s awesome.
Natasha D.
These ate the best lip liners I've ever used! They're so creamy, they glide on so smoothly, they're pugmented, come in many different colors, have a satin finish, and are very comfortable to wear. Sometimes I wear them alone as a lip color. It's really convenient that they're retractable too! I highly recommend these. I have 2 colors and even repurchased one!
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
Review for: 23 pardon my french - matte berry - Matte finish more...
I bought this lip liner on a whim from Sephora one day and it turned out to be my favorite lipliner ever. First of all, the price is 1/2 of what the leading brands cost at Sephora. I love how smoothly it goes on. The gel adds enough gloss to my lips that I just fill my lips in with the liner and don’t usually even add lipstick over it. I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on the color too. And it lasts for a long time even after eating and drinking. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: 33 let's get lost - matte peach - Matte finish more...
I never used lip liners a lot back then, but since I started wearing lipsticks and liquid lipsticks more often it’s always nice to use this lip liner! It makes my lipsticks last longer throughout the day! And I like that the product glides smoothly!
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: 24 rum raisin - matte mauve brown - Matte finish more...
My first purchase from Sephora was their Rouge Gel Lip Liner in Rum Raisin. I was looking for something natural but also something dramatic. I wanted my lips too look full, plump, and to pop. This lip liner has brought my lips to the next level! I would always use just lipstick before. This lip liner completes the look! It goes on so easy and just glides on the outline of the lips. I am crazy about the color. Whether you want a day look with glam or a sultry night look for drama, this lip liner is everything and above! I am sold on their lip liner.
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I got the shade 'the nudest' and I'm really happy with my purchase. The pencil is retractable and comes with a little sharpener on the other side of the packaging. The formula is super creamy. If you are looking for a matte lip pencil this won't be for you. It goes on a bit glossy and it's almost as moisturizing as a lipstick. It lasts a long time and doesn't have any weird fragrances. Overall not the best lip liner but still one of my everyday favorites!
Evelyn M.
Texas
Review for: 41 Highlight - champagne more...
I love this lip liner it’s such a beautiful color ! And it’s such a good price honestly it’s very easy to apply ! And it’s also very long lasting on your lip ! I would definitely buy it again ! I love it sooo much !
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Review for: 11 it's cherry - matte true blue red - Matte finish more...
My lips get super dry and this gel is amazing for keeping lips moisturized throughout the day. Also it has great pigment and is spreadable once applied. I am impressed by how it lasts all day. Will buy in more shades!
Gabriella E.
Review for: 31 monarch - matte beige brown - Matte finish more...
It’s a nice nude peachy color that glides very nicely on the lips. I bought this at Sephora. It does not last very long more of a lip balm type consistency. I have not fully used the lip liner but I will buy again maybe in a different color.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: 31 monarch - matte beige brown - Matte finish more...
Very reasonably priced. Comes in a bunch of colors. Applies easily and coordinates well with my favorite lipstick Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick. Lasts forever I haven’t had to replace it yet.
Ashley A.
Raymore
How do you lip contour?
Victoria F.
Is this easy to use??
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
This is so exciting can’t wait to try.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? Have you tried the liner on its own? If so, did you simply line your lips or did you apply it over your entire lip. How else do you use this awesome liner? Anywhere else on your face? Have you tried as a eyeliner? On your Eyebrows? Cheeks? Are you going to try more colors?
Megan B.
worcestershire
Would I be able to try a sample of this?