BY SEPHORA

A retractable lip liner with a long-lasting, gel-cream texture to enhance the lip contour. This first-to-market creamy gel lip liner is softer than a traditional liner. It is formulated with a gel-cream finish for an enhanced, smooth look without dullness. The unique, soft texture of the non-drying formula glides over every curve with ease to create a fuller look and a color-matched base for lipsticks. The liner also comes with a built-in sharpener for easy application anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens All shades were specifically chosen to pair with existing top-selling Rouge Shine and Cream lipsticks. see more...

• What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? H...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Suki S.
Review for: 15 Rosewood
I have been using it for 2 months, pretty much every single day. The texture is very smooth and almost oily which makes it very easy to blend. I like to use it as a darker base for my lighter lip stains. It also comes with a little sharpener attached at the bottom which I have never used to be honest because I feel as though it would just "smush" the liner. The only con is the twist up (maybe I just got a bad one?) is not very smooth and I have to really grind it to push up more liner.
Love the color and makes my lips feeling moisturized. Also very long lasting!
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
Review for: 01 The Nudest
The Sephora Collection Lip Liners are really high quality, especially for such a good price! They have a decent array of colors, but the shade The Nudest is my absolute favorite. On days when I'm going for that nude, glossy look, I pop this on along with a sheer glossy nude lippie and I feel absolutely amazing the entire day!! This liner has a great formula, good pigmentation, and it glides on like a dream. Will never go without this!!
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Review for: 15 Rosewood
Sephora kills it with the lip liners . They are amazing , such great quality. Sephora brand is always cheaper than the other brands that are carried at Sephora & a lot of there stuff is really amazing . These lip liners do not disappoint . Very pigmented . So creamy & they last all day on my lips . I have just about every color . #15 rosewood is my favorite it goes with everything . You can't go wrong with these lip liners $
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
Review for: 01 The Nudest
I love the texture of this lipliner, however, the color just doesn't fit me. On my pale skin, I wanted something with a bit more of a mauve/plum nude. However, this turns out really brown for me. I'm not sure if it's my pink undertoned skin, or what! The lipliner itself is awesome, just didn't love the shade.
LIXANDRA U.
Kew Gardens, NY
I have two of these Sephora Collection Rouge Gel Lip Liner -- in 03 Rose Wine and 04 Creme de la Creme -- and I love them. I have dry lips but these don't dry them out. Both these colors are "my lips better" shades, so I like to line my lips then fill them in, and they last a long time. Highly recommend!
Lindsey S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: 01 The Nudest
Best lip liner ever!!!! I love how creamy these are. This color especially reminds me of Mac stone. I love the greige trend and this def fits that. the only negative is if you eat or drink a lot during the day you'll have to touch it up as is it a very freaky formula
Rachel R.
Tallahassee, FL
This is THE BEST lip liner out there and I've tried a lot trying to find a good one. Stays on throughout the entire day, even through meals. Plus, the texture is creamy and the colors are all gorgeous enough to wear on their own. 100% recommend.
Meredith M.
Review for: 01 The Nudest
I really like the consistency of these gel liners. They remind me of the Urban Decay ones and I think the quality is just as good. The Nudest is the perfect cool toned nude color and the formula stays put all day long.
Blessing A.
Bloomington, MN
This is very easy to use but a bit overpriced. The NYX brand lip liners work just as well. They come in a wide variety of shades and I love how creamy this formula is. It blends well with many different lipsticks.
Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
This kept my lipstick from feathering or spreading around my face, so it did the job. I wish it lasted longer but it's pretty decent, especially for the price. It beats out more high end liners that I've tried!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? Have you tried the liner on its own? If so, did you simply line your lips or did you apply it over your entire lip. How else do you use this awesome liner? Anywhere else on your face? Have you tried as a eyeliner? On your Eyebrows? Cheeks? Are you going to try more colors?