BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A retractable lip liner with a long-lasting, gel-cream texture to enhance the lip contour.

What it does:
This first-to-market creamy gel lip liner is softer than a traditional liner. It is formulated with a gel-cream finish for an enhanced, smooth look without dullness. The unique, soft texture of the non-drying formula glides over every curve with ease to create a fuller look and a color-matched base for lipsticks. The liner also comes with a built-in sharpener for easy application anywhere.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Beauty Tip:
Enhance the look of lips with the new range of highlighting lip liners in champagne, pearl, and gold. Add volume to lips by applying on the Cupid’s bow.

What else you need to know:
All shades were specifically chosen to pair with existing top-selling #Lipstories and Cream lipsticks.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply first to the outer lines of lips to create the perfect contour.
-For added benefit, gradually fill in color all over lips to create the perfect lip base for any Rouge Cream or Shine lipstick.
-Use the included built-in sharpener at the base of each pencil before pencil use.

Precautions:
-Make sure to close the cap tightly to prevent premature drying of this creamy formula.
-The creamy texture of this formula is unlike any lip liners on the market. It is imperative that you are gentle when applying lip pencil to lips as the tips are super soft and will bend with too much force.

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Paraffin, Polybutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Palm Acid, Stearyl Stearate, BHT. (+/-) : CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake/Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake).

41 Highlight - champagne Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Mica, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tin Oxide, Ci 75470 (Carmine), BHT.

42 Highlight - pearl Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Mica, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Beeswax, BHT.

43 Highlight - gold Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Ceresin, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tin Oxide, BHT.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
  • "These lip liners are so creamy. I've been wearing them as just an all over lip color and I haven't had to reapply them as much as I have with a regular lipstick. I love the color selection and the price point. " in 36 reviews
Alezandria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 17 molasses - matte dark chocolate brown - Matte finish more...
One of my fave lip liners. Goes on super smooth and works well with any nude lipstick. I love that it’s a twist up cap instead of a sharpener. Reasonably priced at $12. Highly recommend to others. I have about 3 other shades in my collection. This and Hot Sauce are my faves!
Tooba K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 08 cashmere pink - matte pink mauve - Matte finish more...
Love love love this pencil!! The gel makes it glide on with easy. Never feel like I’m pulling or tugging on my lips. It’s retractable so don’t worry about loosing product when sharpening. I’ve already repurchased 3 times. Just with it came in more colors.
Carissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip liner isn’t only well pigmented and great for defining lips, it’s hydrating and can be used as a lipstick on its own. Before using this product, I rarely used lip liner, and now I own it in three different shades, all sephora brand.
Kaycee M.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 17 molasses - matte dark chocolate brown - Matte finish more...
My favorite lip liner color of all time, it’s really versatile and be blended with pretty much any shade of lipstick. It definitely is more of a gel formula so it blends really well, however if you apply a lot it can be prone to feathering.
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
Review for: 02 nothin' but nude - matte true nude - Matte finish more...
Oh my gosh, thank you Sephora! I just discovered this Gel Lip Liner and I'm sold!! It glides on so smoothly and the pigment is amazing! It is long lasting, retractable and also has a built in sharpener! It also comes in 40 colors so there's something for every skin tone! I couldn't be happier! And the price is super to!! I highly recommend this SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is my staple lip pencil. At this point I have it in 4 different shades. The price point is really reasonable for the smooth formulation. I like the thicker stick as it gives me wide enough coverage in one swipe. If you’re trying for more of a defined Cupid’s bow it’s not the best choice but for simple line to keep your lip products from wandering, it’s awesome.
Natasha D.
These ate the best lip liners I've ever used! They're so creamy, they glide on so smoothly, they're pugmented, come in many different colors, have a satin finish, and are very comfortable to wear. Sometimes I wear them alone as a lip color. It's really convenient that they're retractable too! I highly recommend these. I have 2 colors and even repurchased one!
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
Review for: 23 pardon my french - matte berry - Matte finish more...
I bought this lip liner on a whim from Sephora one day and it turned out to be my favorite lipliner ever. First of all, the price is 1/2 of what the leading brands cost at Sephora. I love how smoothly it goes on. The gel adds enough gloss to my lips that I just fill my lips in with the liner and don’t usually even add lipstick over it. I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on the color too. And it lasts for a long time even after eating and drinking. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: 33 let's get lost - matte peach - Matte finish more...
I never used lip liners a lot back then, but since I started wearing lipsticks and liquid lipsticks more often it’s always nice to use this lip liner! It makes my lipsticks last longer throughout the day! And I like that the product glides smoothly!
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I got the shade 'the nudest' and I'm really happy with my purchase. The pencil is retractable and comes with a little sharpener on the other side of the packaging. The formula is super creamy. If you are looking for a matte lip pencil this won't be for you. It goes on a bit glossy and it's almost as moisturizing as a lipstick. It lasts a long time and doesn't have any weird fragrances. Overall not the best lip liner but still one of my everyday favorites!
Ashley A.
Raymore
How do you lip contour?
Victoria F.
Is this easy to use??
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
This is so exciting can’t wait to try.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? Have you tried the liner on its own? If so, did you simply line your lips or did you apply it over your entire lip. How else do you use this awesome liner? Anywhere else on your face? Have you tried as a eyeliner? On your Eyebrows? Cheeks? Are you going to try more colors?
Megan B.
worcestershire
Would I be able to try a sample of this?

Sephora