Seagram's VO Canadian Whiskey Blend uploaded by Christy R.Seagram's VO Canadian Whiskey Blend uploaded by Sydney H.

BY SEAGRAM'S

Buy on Walmart
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Do you love Seagram's 7 and want to move your Canadian whiskey game up a half notch? Seagram's VO then is definitely for you. VO is very similar to Seagram's 7 and you can make all of your favorite Canadian whiskey drinks with it, but the VO version just makes everything a little bit smoother. It's not a huge difference, but if you have a couple extra dollars to spare and the VO is available, it's a great choice.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
MY HUSBAND BOUGHT IT SO I TRIED IT. I LOVE SEAGRAMS MIXED DRINKS SO I FIGURED WHY NOT TRY THIS. WELL IT DIDN'T FIT ME. I DON'T CARE MUCH FOR WHISKEY THOUGH. BUT IT'S AFFORDABLE AND CAN BE FOUND EASILY IN MOST LIQUOR/BEER STORES. MY HUSBAND DID LIKE IT THOUGH.
Jamie M.
This is a great whiskey to use for mixers. I add it to a glass of 7up (seagram's and 7) and it tastes great! The packaging is pretty standard for a whiskey. I don't think it would be great to drink on it's own, but it is great as part of a cocktail. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't like the strong whiskey flavor that you get from other brands, and just wants something to use as a mixer.
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL
If you want a decent whiskey, this is not the one to pick. It is an affordable whiskey option, but it's best to purchase a higher quality whiskey. Seagrams is not smooth and it definitely not a whiskey you can enjoy on the rocks.
Becky F.
This is my mom's favorite and is now mine as well. I took her recommendation very seriously. This is soooo good, not super pricey. Great for a Highball, which is our preferred drink.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
Never been a big fan of Seagrams Whiskey. It just doesn't go down as smooth as others, but it is usually cheaper than the other brands, so one , must choose quality or quantity.
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
I love this! I always have it ready when i am entertaining guests at my house. Its a hit everytime. My whole family drinks it. It has a signature taste and the quality is amazing!
Amy M.
Memphis
This liquor is Smooth tasting and doesnt cost a whole lot.ive never had a complaint.my friends and family look forward to coming over for drinks.
April H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Don't mind this with a coke but I can't stand the taste of it on its own. More expensive than other whiskeys but probably for the name
Kandy S.
Burlington, CO
A fan favorite with many of my friends. Price is affordable and is a good product as a mixer or alone. Great taste and low price.
Anya B.
Fayetteville, NC
Where all can you this?
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
What is your opinion?
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
You can get this in most food chain stores