Seagram's VO Canadian Whiskey Blend

You can get this in most food chain stores
Where all can you this?
What is your opinion?
Start your review of Seagram's VO Canadian Whiskey Blend!
Oregon, OH
Smooth taste, makes good mixed drinks as well! My friend is a nurse and whenever I have a sore throat tells me to take a shot of whiskey so this has become a "health shot" to numb my throat and kill bacteria. It's my favorite whiskey in regards to taste and texture and is relatively affordable.
Jacksonville, AR
My nightly go to. I love a good smooth whiskey that's good to mix or drink on the rocks and VO takes the cake. I wish they would stop using plastic bottles and go strictly to glass. I'd even pay more for better packaging options.
Windom, TX
MY HUSBAND BOUGHT IT SO I TRIED IT. I LOVE SEAGRAMS MIXED DRINKS SO I FIGURED WHY NOT TRY THIS. WELL IT DIDN'T FIT ME. I DON'T CARE MUCH FOR WHISKEY THOUGH. BUT IT'S AFFORDABLE AND CAN BE FOUND EASILY IN MOST LIQUOR/BEER STORES. MY HUSBAND DID LIKE IT THOUGH.
Fort Worth
I love Seagrams and sprite! I also love crown and sprite. It’s my favorite drink!!!!! Tastes amazing! If you haven tried it, Seagrams seven is a great choice to try it out on. It’s very smooth.
This is a great whiskey to use for mixers. I add it to a glass of 7up (seagram's and 7) and it tastes great! The packaging is pretty standard for a whiskey. I don't think it would be great to drink on it's own, but it is great as part of a cocktail. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't like the strong whiskey flavor that you get from other brands, and just wants something to use as a mixer.
Silver Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,253 reviews
Do you love Seagram's 7 and want to move your Canadian whiskey game up a half notch? Seagram's VO then is definitely for you. VO is very similar to Seagram's 7 and you can make all of your favorite Canadian whiskey drinks with it, but the VO version just makes everything a little bit smoother. It's not a huge difference, but if you have a couple extra dollars to spare and the VO is available, it's a great choice.
Mchenry, IL
If you want a decent whiskey, this is not the one to pick. It is an affordable whiskey option, but it's best to purchase a higher quality whiskey. Seagrams is not smooth and it definitely not a whiskey you can enjoy on the rocks.
Canadian whiskey or bust. Seagrams is my affordable and easy to drink option when it comes to whiskey. Mixes well. They don’t call it a seven and seven for nothin! Gotta trust he original
This is my mom's favorite and is now mine as well. I took her recommendation very seriously. This is soooo good, not super pricey. Great for a Highball, which is our preferred drink.
Stapleton, AL
Never been a big fan of Seagrams Whiskey. It just doesn't go down as smooth as others, but it is usually cheaper than the other brands, so one , must choose quality or quantity.