Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack

It contains six different people-pleasing flavors, including Jamaican Me Happy, Calypso Colada, Strawberry Daquiri, Classic Lime Margarita, Passionfruit Mango and Wildberries. Each version features iconic tropical flavors that leave you feeling transported to a sunny island beach, even if stuck at home.

Which is the best flavor?
My favorite book of all time, which is also a GREAT summer/beach read is Agnes & The Hitman by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer. As you can see, it’s WELL read lol. A mint julep or some bourbon would be the perfect pair since it does take place in the South but personally, I’m always drinking a [product:seagrams-seagrams-escapes-malt-beverage] in the summer. Hey @jessk3 can we get Agnes & The Hitman added as a book?
Is this really sweet?
Start your review of Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack!
Kimberly G.
Peyton, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack uploaded by Kimberly G.
Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack uploaded by Kimberly G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am usually a lover of Long Island Iced Teas, Jameson Whiskey, Vodka and Malibu bay Breeze Drinks who am I kidding I love all drinks I’m Irish haha not feeding into the stereotype but it’s in my blood. However, I do not typically drink lately but I needed a break from a stressful day today so tried the Seagrams Escapes Variety Pack and I’m fan. Definitely tastes great in my opinion and leaves you feeling happy.
Ashley J.
Spokane Vly, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack uploaded by Ashley J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the jamaican me happy one! Not too sweet and subtle alcohol taste. It's slightly less alcohol percentage than a regular beer but much more refreshing. Affordable and classic wine coolers. Would buy again for sure! (No compensation.)
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Costco
Nothing better than this refreshing treAt to pear with all or any meal! It is so fruity!
Adriana M.
Sullivan City, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack is my go to whenever i want something soft to drink they taste pretty good , affordable in a good price, has less alcohol than smirnoff drinks 👍
Denise C.
Dallas, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love these drinks all have great taste and not strong at all. These are awesome to have for get togethers or just enjoy
Derek G.
Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack uploaded by Derek G.
It's National Wine Day and I hate wine but I love Wine Coolers. ESPECIALLY Seagram's! They are smooth and crisp but they still have the effects of drinking alcohol. They are always really yummy and their flavors are hands down the best on the market! The best ending to a rough day!
Marissa Z.
Perris, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack uploaded by Marissa Z.
Purchased at: Publix
Me encanta 😊 se las recomiendo # lime #mango# calypso colada # Jamaicam Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack I love it 😊 I recommend it # lime # mango # calypso colada # Jamaica #INFLUENSTER#BEER #PARTY
Melissa S.
Inman, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Seagrams! Jamaican Me Happy is my absolute favorite! The girls and I love it, it our go to drink. Something to sip on and relax! Not too much alcohol but you still can get a little buzz.
Jazlyn W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
MY absolute favorite. Not too much of A heavy drink, very fruity. great for last minute Ideas.
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this variety pack! These drinks are so refreshing and helps you relax even at the end of a very bad day. The flavor selection is perfection. They are inexpensive. I will buy these again. All of my friends love them as well. I recommend these 100%!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
il y a 2 ans
Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack these are my favorite summer sip. I love the tropical, fruity flavors and fun colors. Whats your favorite bottled beverage? Anything else I should try.
Lashelle L. il y a 2 ans
Seagrams The Watermelon
Amanda I.
Pell City, AL
il y a 2 ans
Cass K. il y a 2 ans
yessss wildberries is my fav! it just tastes like a juice box 😂🤪