Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy

Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy is filled with luscious lemons, sweet strawberries, mouth watering melon and great tasting guava. Perfect beverage for escaping to the beach no matter where you are.

[product:seagrams-escapes-malt-beverage-bottles-jamaican-me-happy] ?
For someone who doesn’t like fruit punch or tropical flavor, would I even like this flavor?
Okay so I’m running low on drinks and my Husband is the DD. What kind of wine coolers should I get? Jamaican me happy or strawberry daiquiri? [product:seagrams-escapes-malt-beverage-bottles-jamaican-me-happy]
Start your review of Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy!
Savannah B.
Lake Isabella , CA
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by Savannah B.
Purchased at: Safeway
I Love These With A Passion! At The End Of My Hikes, I Like To Open A Fresh Seagrams And Enjoy The View. These Pack In So Much Flavor, I Can’t Just Drink One😅❤️
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by Shelby C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I know a lot of people that love these drinks. Unfortunately I am not one of those people. These drinks are too sweet for me and give me heartburn if I have a couple. I would not purchase these again for myself.
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by Halee A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these they’re great for summer bbqs or just day drinking when you get the chance. Alcohol taste isn’t overwhelming and has a great flavor
Shekita H.
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by Shekita H.
This product is so delicious and refreshing. I like to enjoy it in the evening; as an end of the day unwinder. The product has a fruity taste and a small alcohol percentage. I will definitely recommend this item.
KeShaun L.
Brooklyn
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by KeShaun L.
One of my favorite Seagram’s Escapes Flavors. It’s a nice balance between sweet and tangy. A single bottle can give you a little buzz depending on your tolerance level. Best when served chilled or over ice.
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Actually doing a review on the strawberry daiquiri cooler not sure why Jamaican me happy came up 🤷🏾‍♀️ Can never go wrong with a ice cold cooler after a long daySeagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Estas son mis favoritas. Específicamente la azul que es de piña colada 🤤🍍🥥. Saben súper ricas, refrescantes, dulces sin llegar a empalagar. La caja me cuesta $12 dólares pero trae 24 botellas de sabores mixtos. La cantidad cantidad tiwne de alcohol es sumamente baja, por lo menos yo ni lo siento jajaja.
Anastasia C.
Columbia, SC
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by Anastasia C.
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by Anastasia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this drink because of how sweet it is and barely can taste the alcohol because it is only 3.2 alcohol in each bottle. This is great on a warm day and or hanging out with friends. Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by Caralynne K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these mix drinks. Although they dont have alot of alcohol they taste really good! I need about 6 to 10 of them though 🤣🤣
jessica B.
Boise, ID
Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy uploaded by jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes so light and yummy! Not too sweet. Could use a little more alcohol but that’s ok.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana J.