BY SCÜNCI #20 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

• can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thank...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out1 Answers
  • I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?4 Answers
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane
Hello im fatima el barroug im from in morroco my adresse coopertive oued beht N31 my chaine youtube chaine fifi and facebook and twiter and anstagram , I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Winly L.
This is the only kind hair ties I use since they came out. One will last a long time (if you don’t lose it) & it don’t pull your hair out.
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
These are the only hair ties I ever use. They NEVER slip!!! I can be out for a 12 hour long day and my pony tail will look exactly the same. Perfect for everyday. If you need a hair tie that doesn't budge, you need these. I refuse to wear any other kind.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These Scunci no slip grip hair ties are so amazing of my hair. I love to use them all the time around the house and they don't hurt at all.  Very affordable
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
These work great! Holds my hair in place all day I love these. Purchased these and a few others for my mom and I
Astrid M.

They are the best ties I have had, do not tighten or mistreat the hair and are not easily damaged, as they come with a very strong paste that causes them not to be damaged easily. I love them!
Jessica M.
Best hair ties for thick hair I've tried yet.! I have super thick hair and every other hair tie has broken so quick, but these last forever and their price is great for the quantity of the product. I am very satisfied and would definitely buy these again.!
Dayna T.
I love the bright colors, they match every outfit , I wear them on my wrist and it actually look like a piece of jewelry!  They do not have metal in them to cause split ends they slide out easy and are easy to put in when you have a wide ponytail, so bands are so tight that you cannot get it around your pony.  If you need a smaller band for a braid they wk wonderful and I am hooked I buy a pack of brown, blonde, and colorful and they are all of my favs!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Carys H.
newport
What do you call these Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties i call them bobbles ❤️
Rania R.
can i ask you do send box to morocooo i hope you answer mee thanks you