BY SCÜNCI #18 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great! Holds my hair in place all day I love these. Purchased these and a few others for my mom and I
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Astrid M.
LEAR35431 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Beauty Junkie Expert

They are the best ties I have had, do not tighten or mistreat the hair and are not easily damaged, as they come with a very strong paste that causes them not to be damaged easily. I love them!
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair ties for thick hair I've tried yet.! I have super thick hair and every other hair tie has broken so quick, but these last forever and their price is great for the quantity of the product. I am very satisfied and would definitely buy these again.!
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bright colors, they match every outfit , I wear them on my wrist and it actually look like a piece of jewelry!  They do not have metal in them to cause split ends they slide out easy and are easy to put in when you have a wide ponytail, so bands are so tight that you cannot get it around your pony.  If you need a smaller band for a braid they wk wonderful and I am hooked I buy a pack of brown, blonde, and colorful and they are all of my favs!
Kiran S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, but little pricey ... long lasting ... I use it daily ... works great with all outfits ... perfect for all hair types (dry, thin, thick, normal) ... not expensive... MUST HAVE ... definitely recommend it !
Accd A.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have use so many hair ties for my 10 year old girl and her pony tail always got loss in the firs five minutes. But with this hair ties it last all day up. I like to hold her hair in a really tide pony tail, with other hair tides I have to put two or sometimes more, but with this I use only ONE....LOVE IT.....
sthefany g.
Orlando, FL
very easy to use stretch enough ekl not damage hair and come in different colors they serve you parabtodo type of occasion from going to work, exercise, go to school and make different hairstyles.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Estas colitas son excelentes! Me encanta la variedad de colores en que viene, a parte sujetan muy bien mi cabello.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These are my favorite hair ties they don't move. They don't snag or pull on your hair. They come in awesome cute colors and are dependable and last long.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?