Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties

by scünci

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A

Where can I buy these in the uk?
I have struggled to get these to not break.  I have to divide my hair to make them work.  I think they are ok, but I would not say they are great for thick hair.   What are some hair braids that you do ... to make them last longer.  It's a nightmere for me when they break.  I have actually used my 2 year old daughters in a bind ... with a bow, because one of these broke while trying to redo my hair in the daytime.
What kind of material is this? ?
Start your review of Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties!
How would you rate this product?
Chandler, AZ
These are my absolute favorite hair ties ever! Since I discovered these a few years back I haven't bought any others. They are great for thick hair, they don't snap like the others, last forever, are super stretchy, durable, and look super cute like a bracelet. The fact that they don't snag and pull your hair is amazing, you'd think being rubber they would but not at all. Also funny thing is I was able to fix my washing machine with one of these hair ties! The rubber band that makes it spin broke, and it was gonna take a few weeks to ship, these looked exactly the same so we gave it a try and it worked! It's been 3 years now and it's still going strong 💪🏻
Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties uploaded by Eunice T.
We usually use these hair holders because they are durable and hold very well, the colors are basic but we can make fun combinations, in the case of having more hair I use two because one is not enough to hold long hair, these hair holders are comfortable and when I remove them they do not break the hair.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Great hair tie... When you take it out your hair does not come with it.keeps your hair in your head not in your scrunchie
I love these and use them all the time I keep them everywhere because I'm on the go and sometimes I need to put my hair up great hair tie
Groton, CT
Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties uploaded by Brianna H.
My go to for a variety of colors and consistent up do comfort. As an autistic adult, a comfortable pony tail is essential to my every day functioning. My sensitivity to pressure on my scalp can be a huge trigger for me. But I use these every day with no issues!
My daughters become really in the hair accessory’s we love anything rainbow we are obsessed with scunci
This ponytail wrap keep my hair in place doesn't easily sketch out all some brand. I really like these they also come in different colors.
Spencer, NY
I love how scunci hair ties hold all my bulky curly hair in place. These have no metals on them so hair won't break when u take off. With just 2 twist my hair stays in place all day. The fun colors are always a plus.
Kansas City, MO
I love using these hair ties because they don’t hurt and come in many colors. The only issue I have is that they still do pull hair out when taking it out of your hair. It doesn’t hurt when taking it out of your hair but there always is a bunch of my hair wrapped around the hair tie. Overall, these are my favorite and I will continue to buy and use these.
Springdale, PA
My favorite hair tie of all time. Rarely rips hair out and doesn’t stretch out quickly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
newport