BY SCÜNCI #22 in Hair Ties & Clips

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Ties: Gentle on hair No slip grip Only from Scunci Item 38573-A see more...

Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely prefer regular hair ties to these silicone ones. Personally, I thought they weren’t as stretchy and I didn’t like the way they gripped my hair so tight. Cool colors and great brand, though.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good I like them but they aren't as great as goody bran I have had these pop on me an I don't have such thick hair but I do buy them from time to time I would recommend
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite for tight buns and ponytails. I'm a mom so my hair is basically always up. The unfortunate thing is they don't last forever and eventually they wear out and snap. They're also kinda hard to find in store! My target doesn't have them but bbb does.
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bright colors, they match every outfit , I wear them on my wrist and it actually look like a piece of jewelry!  They do not have metal in them to cause split ends they slide out easy and are easy to put in when you have a wide ponytail, so bands are so tight that you cannot get it around your pony.  If you need a smaller band for a braid they wk wonderful and I am hooked I buy a pack of brown, blonde, and colorful and they are all of my favs!
Emma J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really long hair that tangles extremely easily. I like that these don't stretch out as easily as normal hair ties do but I've had these break on me multiple times. My hair also go really tangled in the hair tie so it hurt almost every time I'd take one out. Super good idea but just didn't work for me
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought these were going to be so amazing when I bought them, but they are so awful.  It may be because I have really thick, naturally curly hair, but these literally rip hairs out of my  head when I try to take them out.  I was so excited to see a silicone/rubber product that was hopefully not going to stretch as much as the covered bands, but couldn't use them because they just stuck to my hair.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go-to hair ties. I have medium thickness hair, so my hair never falls out of these and they don't damage my hair too much unless I'm wearing my hair in a pony tail several days in a row. I do prefer their flat hair ties as opposed to these round ones, but those can be harder to find.
Accd A.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have use so many hair ties for my 10 year old girl and her pony tail always got loss in the firs five minutes. But with this hair ties it last all day up. I like to hold her hair in a really tide pony tail, with other hair tides I have to put two or sometimes more, but with this I use only ONE....LOVE IT.....
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for my thick hair! They don't break as easily as traditional hair ties and they stay put the only down side is they can be a bit more uncomfortable to take out. I have replaced all my hair bands with these! Easy to find inexpensive and I don't have to keep buying them since they don't break!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my absolute favorite hair ties ever!
Since I discovered these a few years back I haven't bought any others.
They are great for thick hair, they don't snap like the others, last forever, are super stretchy, durable, and look super cute like a bracelet. The fact that they don't snag and pull your hair is amazing, you'd think being rubber they would but not at all.

Also funny thing is I was able to fix my washing machine with one of these hair ties!
The rubber band that makes it spin broke, and it was gonna take a few weeks to ship, these looked exactly the same so we gave it a try and it worked! It's been 3 years now and it's still going strong 💪🏻
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thick hair will this hold my hair ?
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if this band does not hold in your hair none will, these are by far the best I have tried and many colors perfect try it!!!!!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this hurt your head when you try to take them out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these hold up?