Science Diet Dog Food

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Has anyone had any problems with feeding your yorkie Hills science?
Do you find this product to be worth the price compared to Iams?
what product use for pets? Science Diet Dog Food ?
Start your review of Science Diet Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
my vet recommended this brand for my dog because she had really bad allergies so i bought her a bag but my dog did not get any better nor did she like it..her skin was still dry and itchy after 4 months of eating this brand..finally my groomer told me to give her blue buffalo brand and after 2 months or less her skin was awhole lot better..she had no itchyness anymore also..so i ended up going to another vet that i can truly trust!in reviews
Switched to the sensitive stomach and hair variety after years of giving my dogs a brand that is considered "elite" and they were always sick.in reviews
I immediatly took him off of this food within a couple of weeks and put him on Wellness Core which he has done much better on.in reviews
This is currently the food I give my dog (the small bites), though I am not sure it is the best for him ingredient wise.in reviews
I perfer to feed my dog foods with a much higher natural or higher animal protein content (Blue Buffalo, Natural Balance etc), but when my vet recommended Sciene Diet R/D to help my dog lose a few lbs and aid his digestion I was willing to try it.in reviews
Christina  P.
Prattville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Science Diet Dog Food uploaded by Christina  P.
My two small dogs love the Science Hill dog food for small dogs. My German Shepard loves Science Hill Sensitive Stomach Dog Food. This brand is high quality and the sensitive stomach is the only kind my German could eat the first year of his life or his stomach would get upset.
Lacey K.
Elkton, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Science Diet Dog Food uploaded by Lacey K.
We just rescued a tiny little chi-mix & this is the brand the adoption agency suggested we use, so we did! Our new little guy seems to really like it, as well as his big brother. He jumps up & down like a little toy dog when he sees his food lol. Solid coming out. At first, I would put a little hot water on his dry, then mix it with the wet. Now, he just prefers the dry. (Which I’m happy about lol) He’s gained a pound in a week, so I think he’s happy in his new home & his food:)
Emma E.
Geneseo, IL
My puppy had no trouble transitioning to this food. It is great, and there are different sizes for the different ages as my puppy grows. My vet told us this is the best brand because what it says are the ingredients are indeed the ingredients unlike some other brands. People research this food and because of the quality it is backed by groups as one of the best around. We also used this brand with my cat.
Marissa H.
Bloomington, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Science Diet Dog Food uploaded by Marissa H.
My dog, Kobe, eats the chicken and rice Science Diet food, and he loves it! His coat is healthy and shiny, and he is very active. He is a 3 year old blue heeler, so he needs good fuel for all the running and playing he does all day. Science diet is great for us!
Autumn  E.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PetSmart
I recently tried Hills Science Diet recently for my 100 pound female Rhodesian Ridgeback, Xi. I remember that my grandma used to buy this kind of food for her dogs and cats while I was growing up, and she really trusted this brand. I picked it up because my local pet supplies store was out of the dry food I normally get. So I brought this home instead. My dog isn't a picky eater, she likes just about everything and she definitely liked this food. Gobbled it down in record time from her slow feeder bowl. (Oddly enough she is the first dog I've had in my entire life that actually chews her food) It has good ingredients but it is a bit expensive, but overall worth the price. Science Diet Dog Food #dogmama #autumnfatale #beautyhaul #voxbox
Kym H.
San Diego, CA
We just got our dog about 5 days ago from the shelter. I purchased a more expensive more organic and wholesome brand of food for her after doing research on top quality dog foods. The shelter had been giving her science diet. I gave her what I had purchased and by our second day with her she was not eating much and it was obvious she did not like what I was giving her. I got her science diet for small dogs, feed her when I got home and all I could was her crunching. Needless to say I will continue to buy science diet. She voted for what she wanted and I'm going to listen to her.
Maira A.
I've had all 3 of my dogs on this brand. They all love it so much. I use treats from this brand as well. Never had any upset stomach issues. Or diarrhea problems while on this product.
Cindy B.
Richmond Hill, GA
This was recommended to us for our dog when she was a puppy. She's 6 years old now and won't eat anything else. We've tried other brands, but she refuses it. She's a healthy and happy dog on Science Diet, won't change her food again.
Vanessa P.
North Bergen, NJ
My dog loves it but I'm trying to changing since it doesn't have as many chooses in flavor
Judy P.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have a maltipoo and this had by far been the best dry food. I have tried Nutro Ultra and Blue BUffalo and found that with Science Diet, he has not barfed and his bowels (sorry..) are more consistent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura G.
San Salvador
il y a 2 ans
Charlie B. il y a 2 ans
I like Hills Science Puppy Food (small bites cuz I’m smol). I also wuv their Chicken and Barley Puppy meat. 10/10 would recommend 🐾