BY SCHWARZKOPF

Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Katy, Tx
Bueno como siempre doy consejo de las mejores cosas, este acondicionador es unico realmente hidrata tu cabello te lo deja con un brillo y una suavidad increible, se aplica con un gorro lo dejas actuar por unos minutos y ahi le das la bienvenida a tu cabello restaurado!!
Mishelle D.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
I love this product for my frizzy hair. It works wonders. I love to use while I'm in the shower and leave it on. I would repurchase this again.
Jacqie P.
Jacqie P.
This is a great mask. I like too use it 2/3x a month. It's a little heavy for my fine hair but just keep it off your roots and you'll be fine
Cindi H.
Cindi H.
Saint Paul , Mn
I love how soft this makes my hair feel, the smell is amazing I get so many compliments on how it smells. Great product
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
I love that this product every time I use it, it helps me a lot and I mean a lot with my frizzy hair.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Miamisburg, OH
Quality product! Thanks to this I no longer have frizzy hair days no matter the weather!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
El Dorado
This deep conditioner is absolutely amazing. I have have frizzy, thick, dry hair and it is somewhat damaged from keeping it a light blonde. After using this product I could tell a total difference in my hair. It was SOFT, shiny and manageable. To purchase I got it online but I'm sure you could tell your hair dresser & she/he could get it for you as well.
Edgar Z.
Edgar Z.
Huntington Park, CA
This is an awesome deep conditioner. I use it twice a week for 15 minutes and hair come back to life. Shine is restored, hair feels healthy and adds incredible shine.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
By far, this brand has the best conditioner in the world. Not only is it light, but it makes your hair soft, silky, and takes out all of the tangles you could have.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a great product, makes my hair look and feel dirty, heavy and dull. My hair is not straight. It normally has lots of body and some curl but not when I used the no frizz. It looked terrible. I don't recommend it.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Dallas, TX
I'm looking for a good treatment for my hair, but most of them let my scalp greasy and looks like I'm not washed my hair. Some of you use this product before? I just try the after tinting conditioner, and love it. But I need to know, works fine?