BY SCHWARZKOPF

Morgan M.
Morgan M.
El Dorado
This deep conditioner is absolutely amazing. I have have frizzy, thick, dry hair and it is somewhat damaged from keeping it a light blonde. After using this product I could tell a total difference in my hair. It was SOFT, shiny and manageable. To purchase I got it online but I'm sure you could tell your hair dresser & she/he could get it for you as well.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Katy, Tx
Bueno como siempre doy consejo de las mejores cosas, este acondicionador es unico realmente hidrata tu cabello te lo deja con un brillo y una suavidad increible, se aplica con un gorro lo dejas actuar por unos minutos y ahi le das la bienvenida a tu cabello restaurado!!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
By far, this brand has the best conditioner in the world. Not only is it light, but it makes your hair soft, silky, and takes out all of the tangles you could have.
Marni G.
Marni G.
Orlando, FL
Really nice conditioner, made my hair super soft and silky. Definitely one of my favorite super store brands, just wish I didn't have to go to Walmart to get it!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Orlando, FL
For the girls with the frizzy, unruly hair that doesn't want to be straight- this one is for you. Deep conditioner that smoothns hair and helps frizz go down.
Mishelle D.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
I love this product for my frizzy hair. It works wonders. I love to use while I'm in the shower and leave it on. I would repurchase this again.
Jacqie P.
Jacqie P.
This is a great mask. I like too use it 2/3x a month. It's a little heavy for my fine hair but just keep it off your roots and you'll be fine
Cindi H.
Cindi H.
Saint Paul , Mn
I love how soft this makes my hair feel, the smell is amazing I get so many compliments on how it smells. Great product
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
I love that this product every time I use it, it helps me a lot and I mean a lot with my frizzy hair.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Miamisburg, OH
Quality product! Thanks to this I no longer have frizzy hair days no matter the weather!
Alma S.
Alma S.
Dallas, TX
I'm looking for a good treatment for my hair, but most of them let my scalp greasy and looks like I'm not washed my hair. Some of you use this product before? I just try the after tinting conditioner, and love it. But I need to know, works fine?