BY SCHWARZKOPF

Jessica h.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my hair feeling amazing. My hair is very damaged from all the harsh treatments but I know once I use this product my hair will be in great condition. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. I love it and would recommend it to a friend!
Morgan M.
El Dorado
This deep conditioner is absolutely amazing. I have have frizzy, thick, dry hair and it is somewhat damaged from keeping it a light blonde. After using this product I could tell a total difference in my hair. It was SOFT, shiny and manageable. To purchase I got it online but I'm sure you could tell your hair dresser & she/he could get it for you as well.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a great product, makes my hair look and feel dirty, heavy and dull. My hair is not straight. It normally has lots of body and some curl but not when I used the no frizz. It looked terrible. I don't recommend it.
Patricia P.
Katy, Tx
Bueno como siempre doy consejo de las mejores cosas, este acondicionador es unico realmente hidrata tu cabello te lo deja con un brillo y una suavidad increible, se aplica con un gorro lo dejas actuar por unos minutos y ahi le das la bienvenida a tu cabello restaurado!!
Edgar Z.
Huntington Park, CA
This is an awesome deep conditioner. I use it twice a week for 15 minutes and hair come back to life. Shine is restored, hair feels healthy and adds incredible shine.
Holly L.
Irving, TX
I use this product as my leave in conditioner. A little goes a long way. Just apply to damp hair and sleep with a shower cap or hair towel. The results are amazing.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
By far, this brand has the best conditioner in the world. Not only is it light, but it makes your hair soft, silky, and takes out all of the tangles you could have.
Marni G.
Orlando, FL
Really nice conditioner, made my hair super soft and silky. Definitely one of my favorite super store brands, just wish I didn't have to go to Walmart to get it!
Danielle W.
Orlando, FL
For the girls with the frizzy, unruly hair that doesn't want to be straight- this one is for you. Deep conditioner that smoothns hair and helps frizz go down.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
I love this product for my frizzy hair. It works wonders. I love to use while I'm in the shower and leave it on. I would repurchase this again.
Alma S.
Dallas, TX
I'm looking for a good treatment for my hair, but most of them let my scalp greasy and looks like I'm not washed my hair. Some of you use this product before? I just try the after tinting conditioner, and love it. But I need to know, works fine?