Schwarzkopf styliste ULTÎME Satin Frizz Control & Protect

Specially developed for uncontrolled, frizzy hair

• Lightweight formula with a unique fusion of ingredients provides superb straightening for humidity control and thermal protection

• Rich micronized spray lotion promotes shiny, sleek, long-lasting results

• Salon proven 4 days straight effect that continuously fights frizz, fly aways, and curl reversion

• Conditions and enriches, leaving your hair shiny and ultra-moisturized

• Provides 450 degree heat protection

• With satiny-smooth serum

The review is very high at this collection of hair products ist really good to damaged hair ?
How well did this work? And where can you buy it?
Where can I find this product  they have discontinued  this product at Walmart
Start your review of Schwarzkopf styliste ULTÎME Satin Frizz Control & Protect!
rambouillet
La gamme frizz ease est efficace si on n’utilise tous les produits. J’ai des frisottis mais pas les cheveux crépus , ils ont donc plus facile à apprivoiser. Biensur, cela ne vaut pas un lissage mais ça aide..
Bremerton
Schwarzkopf styliste ULTÎME Satin Frizz Control & Protect uploaded by Morgan Y.
My hair is naturally straight but it gets frizzy if I don’t use a straightener on top of it. I live by the beach so it gets pretty humid. When I straighten my hair without this product, it goes back to being frizzy when I step out of the door. When I use this product my hair remains straight and frizz free all day which is a miracle to me! It’s an affordable product and it smells good too which is definitely a bonus!
Love the product. Really helps cut down on the frizz and I feel like it helps keep my hair straight for longer- I can usually go 2 days before having to touch up with a flat iron. The only thing is that the spray on the bottle sucks, it's more of a stream than a spray.
Knoxville, TN
The frizz control spray from this line is absolutely amazing! I spray it on my hair liberally when its damp and let it air dry. I have no frizz and tons of shine for around 3 days. It smells great and isn't the slightest bit greasy.
These are by far my favorite hair care products. The deep conditioner does wonders for my hair. They leave it feeling silky and soft and smelling wonderful. Helps condition and tame frizz. Works great on color treated hair too.
I use the control and protect wax powder and it does an amazing job. You wouldn't think a wax powder would be able to control frizz but it sure does. Just shake it onto your hands rub together run through the hair in the areas of frizziness and voila all day control.
North Bergen, NJ
By far my favorite heat protection product , my hair type is very wavy & frizzy/fluffy a hassle to make look presentable and this stuff does an amazing job! Would recommend
Ozark , MO
This stuff is a gold mine! OMGOSH! It leaves my hair so smooth and straight. Best part, no whispies nor do I need much, if any hair spray to hold my hair down. I just wish I could find it everywhere.
Barrie, ON
When I was younger I used to hate having curly hair. I always wanted straight hair. There weren't as many products back then that could help me straighten it. Fortunately, I have a ceramic iron that straightens my hair nicely. Since the iron gets really hot I like to spray the Heat Protection on it before hand. So I tried this product and I do not like it. It did not work on my hair. It felt like a detangling spray consistency (way to watery to add protection). I split my hair in half (equal amounts on either side) and did my usual heat protection spray on one side and the Schwarzkopf spray on the other side. I cannot believe the difference. When you look at the picture the right side (my left) was the Schwarzkopf and the left side (my right) was my usual spray. As you can clearly see the Schwarzkopf spray did not help with frizz, actually made it frizzier. It also did not shine, and I am not even sure if it protected from the heat. Maybe if your hair is naturally wavy or you straighten regularly it might work
Schwarzkopf styliste ULTÎME Satin Frizz Control & Protect uploaded by Riya J.
I have had this heat protectant spray, bought at my local Walmart, can't recall the price as I have had this spray for awhile but it was definitely under $10. I don't hate it but I don't exactly love this spray. I do feel it helps with keeping frizz in control as I straighten my hair however this spray does leave my hair feeling weighing down and I see my hair get oily a lot quicker vs no spray. If you have oily hair to begin with like mine then know that there are better sprays out there then this one for our hair type within that price range.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...