BY SCHWARZKOPF

Specially developed for uncontrolled, frizzy hair

• Lightweight formula with a unique fusion of ingredients provides superb straightening for humidity control and thermal protection

• Rich micronized spray lotion promotes shiny, sleek, long-lasting results

• Salon proven 4 days straight effect that continuously fights frizz, fly aways, and curl reversion

• Conditions and enriches, leaving your hair shiny and ultra-moisturized

• Provides 450 degree heat protection

• With satiny-smooth serum

Morgan Y.
san diego
Review for: Heat Protection Straightening Spray more...
My hair is naturally straight but it gets frizzy if I don’t use a straightener on top of it. I live by the beach so it gets pretty humid. When I straighten my hair without this product, it goes back to being frizzy when I step out of the door. When I use this product my hair remains straight and frizz free all day which is a miracle to me! It’s an affordable product and it smells good too which is definitely a bonus!
Jillian G.
Miller Place
Review for: Heat Protection Straightening Spray more...
Another fabulous product I use on the daily to protect my hair and keep my crazy fizzed hair tamed! It totally blew my mind bc I didn’t think it would work, surprise..it does! & it even has such a beautiful smell to it!
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
The frizz control spray from this line is absolutely amazing! I spray it on my hair liberally when its damp and let it air dry. I have no frizz and tons of shine for around 3 days. It smells great and isn't the slightest bit greasy.
Angel S.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Heat Protection Straightening Spray more...
By far my favorite heat protection product , my hair type is very wavy & frizzy/fluffy a hassle to make look presentable and this stuff does an amazing job! Would recommend
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Oh my gosh I love everything I've ever used from this brand ! I use the diamond shampoo/conditioner, the leave in spray conditioner and most importantly the frizz control spray ! This spray is fabuloussssssss ! My hair is very long , thick , wavy and frizzy at times ! I spray this on my brush first to get through my hair , than on my hair to control it and afterwards a lil spritz to keep it fresh ! I do this several times a day . The smell is so wonderful !
Kerri C.
Love the product. Really helps cut down on the frizz and I feel like it helps keep my hair straight for longer- I can usually go 2 days before having to touch up with a flat iron. The only thing is that the spray on the bottle sucks, it's more of a stream than a spray.
Kayla j.
These are by far my favorite hair care products. The deep conditioner does wonders for my hair. They leave it feeling silky and soft and smelling wonderful. Helps condition and tame frizz. Works great on color treated hair too.
Renee S.
I use the control and protect wax powder and it does an amazing job. You wouldn't think a wax powder would be able to control frizz but it sure does. Just shake it onto your hands rub together run through the hair in the areas of frizziness and voila all day control.
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
This stuff is a gold mine! OMGOSH! It leaves my hair so smooth and straight. Best part, no whispies nor do I need much, if any hair spray to hold my hair down. I just wish I could find it everywhere.
Riya J.
I have had this heat protectant spray, bought at my local Walmart, can't recall the price as I have had this spray for awhile but it was definitely under $10. I don't hate it but I don't exactly love this spray. I do feel it helps with keeping frizz in control as I straighten my hair however this spray does leave my hair feeling weighing down and I see my hair get oily a lot quicker vs no spray. If you have oily hair to begin with like mine then know that there are better sprays out there then this one for our hair type within that price range.
Morgan J.
Is this product worth it?
Trisha H.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this product work? My hair is naturally curly and I just can not seem to find anything that will help with the frizzy poofyness!
Blooming M.
Have you tried this styling cream? What do you think of it?
Jen A.
What stores can you buy this at?
Stephanie B.
Plano, IL
Can you use this on dry hair and then flat iron it? I let my hair naturally dry when I'm sleeping and will style it in the morning before work.

Amazon