Schwarzkopf

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I had found some of this on sale and figured it would be worth a try, not I use it all the time. Doesn't make your hair feel like you used a whole can of hairspray in it, but it sure does hold. I use this when I curl with my wand, and it actually helps my curls stay all day, and not just until I leave the house. I would recommend this to absolutely anybody, because you can use it for a million different things!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I received this product in a Vox Box a few months ago and didn't like it at first. I realized recently, Iw as using the product wrong. If you apply the product directly to your hair, it may leave white dandruff looking pieces. You really have to rub the product between your fingers or hands and work it in your hair. It doesn't dry out your hair but it does create a nice texture. The hold lasts for about 8-10 hours.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have tried several products on my son's hair but none usually stand up to play time. I sent him to PreK with this in his hair for picture day and he came home looking like he had just left. Needless to say it stood up to the test! Very pleased with this product.