BeautyHair Styling ProductsSchwarzkopf
Professional OSiS+ Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex Gel

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex Gel

Benefits: Ultra strong style control all day long. Dries with a firm strong finish. Lasting definition. Ingredients: Resins normally used in finishing sprays provide lasting, strong and moldable hold. Application: Apply a small amount into damp hair and style as desired, or work into dry hair for additional separation. Create your style or add texture as preferred. Control Level 4/5.07 fl.oz.

I have very curly hair and I'm trying to find something that helps weigh my hair down so it's not a big fro lol would this help?
Do you love the smell as much as i do? :)
Do you prefer the gel, powder, or paste from this brand and why?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
One of my must have products for my curly hair... his gel is very thick and a little sticky but for that reason I squeeze some on my hand with another squeeze or pump of my favorite hair cream and mix together.in reviews
Before even trying to use it, I tested a small amount of it on my hand because I hate super sticky products and I was so surprised to feel how smooth this gel is and as it dried on my hand, I could barely tell it was there!in reviews
they dont kid about a little bit goes along ways, really like the fact just a drop of product will go that far, keeps from buying hair product for awhile, i really like it alot,kinda sticky but not to bad, really great productin reviews
My hair also does not scrunch or curl in any way, but I was able to achieve wavy volume by using the product in my wet hair right after a shower, and then placing it in a bun and allowing it to dry!in reviews
Can be purchased at ultra beauty store or ultra beauty online if you received the spring fever voxbox then you got a $5 off coupon.in reviews
Tricia T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I received this product to try in the Spring Vox Box. I admit I was skeptical at first because I am not a styling gel user. But i gave it a try and I am glad I did!! I have chin length hair so I only use a dime sized amount all over my hair. My hair is fine and straight so I usually blow dry my hair with a round brush. My hair is smooth, full of volume, and doesn't fall flat like I thought it would. It is a little sticky when putting it on.
Jessica D.
This isn't amazing on long, straight hair. This hair gel only weighed down my hair and made it hard which was disgusting. It smells good and does what it claims which is to have a strong hold. I tried this product on my sister who has short, layered hair and it worked amazingly on her. The gel gave my sister an extra boost of volume and definition to her hair. This gel is also great for guys and hold the hair up very well. The gel has a water consistency and does not have a sticky feeling. ***I gave it a bad grade ONLY because it doesn't work on my hair.
Lindsey A.
Lexington , OK
Keeps my curls in check with the high winds or humidity. Helps my waves stay for days.
Alissa M.
Austin, TX
Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex Gel uploaded by Alissa M.
Great gel. Perfect for keeping hair in place. Very long lasting and I love that it doesn’t leave dried gel specs in your hair. It is one of my favorite gels to use. It hold my thick hair in place. Perfect for a professional look at home.
Pam A.
Emeryville, CA
I have short curly hair and usually it looks like a mess. I put on the OSIS Strong Flex Gel on and WOW it held up all day and at work I got some many compliments. This is something I will buy again.
Stephanie B.
Ringwood, NJ
I am sooooo not a gel in my hair kind of girl!! But I have to say I loved this!! It was a super humid day today and I added a little dollop of Osis to my hair before I blow dried it. First off it smelled great when I put it in my hair, but it isn't an overwhelming smell. Wow did it do a great job. My ends stayed curled out all day, even after I had my hair was up in a pony tail and my hair didn't frizz. Another great thing was even though it is strong, it doesn't leave your hair stiff or crunchy!
Alyssa H.
Nashville, NC
I got this in my spring fever voxbox and knew that this probably wasn't the product for me. I don't normally use gels in my hair simply because it makes my hair feel crunchy and look dirty. I did however try this out, I was going for the "scrunchy/wavy curls" and it gave me the "crunchy/frizzy mess" look. It didn't work for me and my long hair, but it might work wonders for someone with shorter hair!
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Kimberly B.
Long Beach, CA
This is a good product, holds well. I only use it for fly aways. But definitely recommended for anyone to need to tamed their hair and for men!
kenya C.
I have mixed feeling it does help but totally don't do the job 100% , if I had to choose I'd use phal Mitchell clear serum! It helps toward heat and controls frizz and shines like a diamond! You can get it at any Walmart hair salon and most Sally's