Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Q10 Plus Time Restore Conditioner for Mature and Fragile Hair

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For mature and fragile hair Time Restore Conditioner detangles mature and fragile hair and helps to recharge with more strength. BC Time Restore Q10 Plus, now with a higher concentration of Co-Enzyme Q10, helps to stimulate the hair roots to activate production of the two keratins that subsides over time. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For resilient and manageable hair full of timeless beauty and shine. . see more...

Dana H.
Monterey, TN
This is one of the best conditioners I have ever used. It made my hair so so shiny and it feels great! I have thin,light brown hair but am just starting to get greys. A little pricey but I'm always willing to pay more for better shampoo and conditioners. I would def. recommended this product.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried using this after taking my natural color of black hair to the grey (granny hair trend). This made my hair feel sooo soft and manageable!!
Dolly K.
Mc Lean, VA
I recently just started to use this product and I'm surprised that this actually works! A little out of my budget, but product is repairing my hair - I mean, I can actually tell a difference after 3 weeks of using it. Also, it smells super nice and I had 2 random guys on the metro compliment me! It's totally random, but it grabs attention. I would recommend this. Giving this a 4 and not 5 because of the price and the quantity.
Valeria U.
My mom uses this product all the time and she says she likes it, the only thing is that the results in her case haven't been as promising as she thought
Margelyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Schwarzkopf is an incredible brand, this product hydrates my hair and repair it from external damages. I suffer of fragile hair and this is just amazing!
Ame M.
I color my hair every 4 weeks and this conditioner keeps it soft and controllable! It also has a really nice fragrance!
Kari M.
Love this shampoo, use the condition too. Great pair. Buy it on Amazon for the best price.
Chelsea M.
This condition is very good. My nana bought me this singularly and I lather it on the ends of my dry hair and when I get out of the bath/shower my hair returns beautiful, shiny and silky smooth. Love this conditioner would recommend to anyone!
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Ayuda al cabello frágil , el mío es fino y un producto como este marca la diferencia, da fuerza y brillo. No es barato pero hay que comprarlo, le doy 5 estrellas
Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco

this brand is widely used by professionals certainly all would like to have high quality products would give like this brand for its great recommendations.