Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For normal to dry hair Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner detangles normal to dry or curly hair to recharge with essential moisture. BC hairtherapy with Hyaluronic Acid Derivative enhances the essential moisture level of the hair. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s natural elasticity by strengthening the internal hair structure. For soft, manageable and nourished hair full of healthy shine and bounce. . see more...

• I am looking for a spray in conditioner to help prevent breakage (a...1 Answers
  • Will this actually help with my dry damage hair?1 Answers
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to conditioner for the summer time! When my hair is dry from the salt water/chlorine, a quick shower after a day in the sun a few sprays of the conditioner is perfect to bring back the moisture. I would definitely recommend this for someone on the go!
Utsav K.
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used. It smells great, makes hairs super soft and is very light. Also it doesn't build up in your hairs
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually didn't like this, it just didn't do anything for me after using all the product. I love their other products this one just wasn't it.
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
blairsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best dentangling spray! It smells amazing and isn't sticky like other detangling sprays
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product for my lifeless dull hair. Having color treated, over processed hair, this brings my hair back to life. It keeps my hair touchable soft and is light weight. Vannot live without!!
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Millington, MI
Moisture kick works great for a light weight moisture. make sure not to over spray, especially at root area. great smell!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Virginia beach, VA
I was given a bottle of this once and it lasted me literally a year and helped moisturize my hair by using it daily. The only downside is it is expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Leigh E.
Leigh E.
LOVE, super light and moisturizing and smells SO FRESH. wont weight down hair but good enough to be a leave in conditioner or a detangler.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I've been using this leave-in for multiple years now and I love it! It smells great and lasts forever because you don't need to use much to get that moisture. Doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy and my hair is thin and fine. Other leave-in conditioners I've used in the past make my hair greasy and heavy, even when I only use a little. Just make sure you shake it up good before you spray. :)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the shampoo and conditioner and I really wasn't that pleased with it! You have to shake the bottle really good before you spray it and when you spray it on ur hair it's so thin that it just drips right off onto the ground. I found it to be super annoying.
Athena G.
Athena G.
Kentville, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a spray in conditioner to help prevent breakage (and hopefully repair some too). My hair is thin and it doesn't take too much to make it look greasy. Is this the right product for me?
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
Will this actually help with my dry damage hair?