Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Spray Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Kendra C.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color treated hair Color Save Spray Conditioner detangles and protects color-treated hair from fading for up to 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Color Save Complex prolongs color intensity and protects the hair structure against UV rays. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For smooth, manageable hair full of long-lasting color vibrancy. . see more...

Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Awful! Awful! Awful!

This stuff has a horrible, powdery smell to it (undesirable and indescribable)

Left my long , straight, thin, black color-treated hair looking heavy and greasy and feeling like it needed to be rewashed!

I tossed it in the can!
Connie C.
Windsor Locks, CT
I really like the smell of this. It makes my hair, soft, shiny and easy to comb through after a shower. When I use this, I don't have to use a styling product, and my hair is still smooth and frizz free
Tea H.
This stuff is awesome! I have very fine hair that is all over the place and this thing keeps it under control without any extra weight added. It's not sticky, and dries fast. I really recommend giving it a try, it's a lifesaver!
Mary D.
Clinton, KY
I personally use this as a leave in conditioner and do love this a lot. I dye my hair a lot (red to be specific, so as many of you know this is one of the higher maintenence colors) so my hair does require a lot of conditioning. Would deginantlt repurchase.
La la L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Love this product I got thick Spanish hair which is long and course this product makes my hair soft and does not rinse out color or fade it i got jet black hair which us Natural and colored ombre at the bottom and this helps keep the color vibrant
Bella W.
Edmond, OK
I love love love this product. I would recommend it to anyone. It was effective for a spray in conditioner. I ordered this product online through Amazon. I use this product about once a week. I was satisfied with this product.
Jessica A.
When I used to have red colored hair I would use this after shampooing and before blow drying my hair. It really helps to keep your hair protected from bleeding of some colors. It smells great too!
Kendra C.
Omaha, NE
I love this color save spray conditioner. My salon colored hair stays vibrant for a lot longer after continual use of this hair therapy. My hair stays soft and protected, and it smells great!
Ryann H.
My stylist got me hooked to this spray in conditioner! It smells AMAZING and leaves my hair oh so silky smooth without feeling overly greasy. It can be pricey but it's worth every penny.
Maria V.
Riverside, CA
The best spray love the smell and it keeps your hair looking nice also helps with detangling the hair after the shower if ur a professional it can be pretty cheap.
Adrea G.
Is the scent of this product strong?
Miriam H.
How does this compare to suave products?