Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Color Save Spray Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Kendra C.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color treated hair Color Save Spray Conditioner detangles and protects color-treated hair from fading for up to 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Color Save Complex prolongs color intensity and protects the hair structure against UV rays. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For smooth, manageable hair full of long-lasting color vibrancy. . see more...

• Is the scent of this product strong?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to suave products?2 Answers
Tea H.
Tea H.
This stuff is awesome! I have very fine hair that is all over the place and this thing keeps it under control without any extra weight added. It's not sticky, and dries fast. I really recommend giving it a try, it's a lifesaver!
Bella W.
Bella W.
Edmond, OK
I love love love this product. I would recommend it to anyone. It was effective for a spray in conditioner. I ordered this product online through Amazon. I use this product about once a week. I was satisfied with this product.
Ryann H.
Ryann H.
My stylist got me hooked to this spray in conditioner! It smells AMAZING and leaves my hair oh so silky smooth without feeling overly greasy. It can be pricey but it's worth every penny.
Amy H.
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner, truly is for colored hair. It keeps your hair looking freshly dyed, by the time you have to re dye your hair.
La la L.
La la L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Love this product I got thick Spanish hair which is long and course this product makes my hair soft and does not rinse out color or fade it i got jet black hair which us Natural and colored ombre at the bottom and this helps keep the color vibrant
Connie C.
Connie C.
Windsor Locks, CT
I really like the smell of this. It makes my hair, soft, shiny and easy to comb through after a shower. When I use this, I don't have to use a styling product, and my hair is still smooth and frizz free
Mary D.
Mary D.
Clinton, KY
I personally use this as a leave in conditioner and do love this a lot. I dye my hair a lot (red to be specific, so as many of you know this is one of the higher maintenence colors) so my hair does require a lot of conditioning. Would deginantlt repurchase.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
When I used to have red colored hair I would use this after shampooing and before blow drying my hair. It really helps to keep your hair protected from bleeding of some colors. It smells great too!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Omaha, NE
I love this color save spray conditioner. My salon colored hair stays vibrant for a lot longer after continual use of this hair therapy. My hair stays soft and protected, and it smells great!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Riverside, CA
The best spray love the smell and it keeps your hair looking nice also helps with detangling the hair after the shower if ur a professional it can be pretty cheap.
Adrea G.
Adrea G.
Is the scent of this product strong?
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
How does this compare to suave products?