BY SCHWARZKOPF

For color-treated hair Color Save Conditioner detangles and protects color-treated hair from fading. For up to 90% color retention even after 30 shampoos. BC hairtherapy with Color Save Complex prolongs color intensity and protects the hair structure against UV rays. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair s elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. . see more...

Polly K.
Wasco, CA
I tried this hoping it would help keep my color on for a little bit longer. My color tends to fade and show the grey after two weeks. It made my hair softer but it left me disappointed because my grey is showing again.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Amazing amazing conditioner and you need the shampoo with it they work hand in hand. I love that my hair color is maintained twice as long. I’ve done platinum, super grays, rose gold lavender and this conditioner plus it’s shampoo kept the color vibrant and in my hair (those colors wash out quick) one of the best I’ve used
Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
I love to use this product because I have blonde hair. Is really good for blonde hair and is perfect for oily hair. I usually use this 2 times a week. Have a good smell and texture. I’m really satisfied with this product and recommend for other people
Shelly B.
Conway
I love love this product!!!!! It works wonderful makes my hair feel amazing. I get my hair highlighted every 5 weeks with high and low lights. And this always brings my hair back to life!!!
Melissa H.
Nederland, CO
This conditioner smells great and is very hydrating. I do really like it. The packaging is a little confusing as the bottom hot pink part seems to be "empty" and sort of spins. At first I wasn't sure if it was a compartment to infuse the rest of th ebottle or maybe something separate but it's cool if you like pink. Though I feel it should be filled with more product. :)
Piper N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is absolutely my favorite ever. The best results, best smell....I love absolutely everything about Schwarzkopf. I used to work for a salon product distribution company, this product flew off the shelves....once I tried it I knew why. Your hair is left so soft, your color stays SO much longer. If I could give it more than five stars, I would.
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Schwarzkopf line of shampoo and conditioner is absolutely amazing, and smells really great, I just recently discovered this brand not too long ago and I absolutely love it. It works really great on color treated hair and I noticed it kept my color more vibrant and lasted a lot longer between colors than it usually does. I would recommend this for anyone who has color treated hair.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
This product had my attention at first whiff.. The scent is salon fresh and lasting. And the product results are amazing especially for cost. My hair felt clean and residue free after shampoo and the conditioner softened my hair beautifully. I also think my hair styled better after this product, it was truly a salon experience at home. Recommend!!
Kerri V.
Beacon Falls, CT
I use this on the ends of my hair (purple blonde ombre) and it really helps my hair keep the color. Funky colors can be hard to maintain and fade fast, but this helps lock on the color longer. In fact, since switching to this I have not had a lot of color runoff and I haven't been staining the towels when drying.
Aaliyah T.
Amarillo, TX
This is such a great conditioner if you have color treated hair. I bought this at my local beauty supply store. Great price and lasts a long time. It keeps your hair color locked in as well. Does not fade.