Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends

BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Concept: BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue gives 25% more strength, thanks to the Cura+ Protein Complex that repairs damaged hair, recharging it with new durability and elasticity. For strong, replenished hair, full of manageability and shine Sold exclusively at salons. For a salon near you, call toll free 1-800-707-9997.

I have dry frizzy hair is this a good product? And do I use it on wet or dry hair?
Have heard good things about this brand but haven’t tried it!! Thoughts on it from someone who uses it regularly??
I have bleached blonde hair (overprocessed and breaking like there’s no tomorrow) - can this reduce the breakage or slow it down? Thanks❤️
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends!
2 months ago
This product is great for damages hair! I noticed a difference almost right away after using this product. I recommend Schwarzkopf products! A little pricey, but totally worth the price! I will def but again!
3 months agoNew Tazewell, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Pretty much my holy grail product when I need a trim and haven't made time to go to the salon. I have thick brown hair that is prone to split ends because I use a flat iron everyday. My stylist actually recommended it to me. This helps seal the ends so it looks more healthy. It smells FANTASTIC! The price is very affordable as well.
8 months agoBowling Green, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was recommended to me YEARS ago by my stylist to help with my damaged hair. Years later it is still my go to product! It leaves my hair feeling soft & healthy year after year & color after color! Such a good product & value!
3 years ago
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends uploaded by Kimberly M.
I have been using this product for over 8 years. When it first came out I worked for a Swarzkopf distributor and grabbed this on a whim when they offered them for testers, and I have been hooked ever since. I use this daily to keep the ends of my fine hair from getting splits and looking dry and ratty. A little goes a long way folks, I use a little less than a pea-sized amount and work it into my still damp ends before blow drying. It's lightweight, has a fresh scent, and isn't terribly priced at about 20-25 dollars, because it will last you quite a few months, I can stretch about 6 out of one bottle. This stuff has been CRUCIAL for me when I am between cut and color and my ends are crusty, I can usually get at least another month before I need to trim!! I hope they never stop making this, bc it is by far the best product in the BC line!!
a year agoCypress, CA
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends uploaded by yovana L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is AMAZING!!!. If you haven't tried it it's a must. If you feel that your hair feels rough and nasty after bleaching, this will definitely make it feel healthy and thick. This seals your ends so that you don't see the breakage. It's my number one product as of yet. I've recommended this product to all my sisters, nieces, friends and I have everyone hooked. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends
2 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product! My hair is super dry and damaged and I get awful split ends. My hair stylist would use this product on my hair every time I came in for a cut or color and I loved how great it made my hair feel, so I finally just purchased it! I used it after every time I wash my hair (every two-three days) and so far I’ve noticed a huge difference!
3 years ago
This product is so good for dry brittle hair. I used to dye my hair blonde so much and kept going blonder and blonder and with that came dry hair. I used this products everyday after the shower on damp hair and it helped so much with split ends and dryness. I think it's a little pricey but can't really remember. But it's worth the $$.
2 years agoAurora, IL
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends is by far the best thing I've ever used for my split ends. I deal with thin brittle hair that is really weak and dry at the ends. I use this after every wash and you can literally feel the difference and softness in my hair once it's dry. Plus it smells great. Its worth the extra cost in my opinion.
3 years agoElwood, IN
I really like this stuff! I have dry, damaged, overcolored hair and this product really helps it. It doesn't smell the best, but I don't think it claims to be. I think it's a great deal, and I will purchase again!
3 years ago
Very good product works wonder will recommended any day use it in the salon I work as a treatment for very damage hair is good to maintain the health of your hair .......Try it you won't regretted....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...