BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Concept: BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue gives 25% more strength, thanks to the Cura+ Protein Complex that repairs damaged hair, recharging it with new durability and elasticity. For strong, replenished hair, full of manageability and shine Sold exclusively at salons. For a salon near you, call toll free 1-800-707-9997. see more...

• How long does this last. Some products make you hair feel...2 Answers
  • I have been wondering about a product like this. Does it ...4 Answers
  • Does it work on long and over the years damaged hair ? 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Hillary W.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product! My hair is super dry and damaged and I get awful split ends. My hair stylist would use this product on my hair every time I came in for a cut or color and I loved how great it made my hair feel, so I finally just purchased it! I used it after every time I wash my hair (every two-three days) and so far I’ve noticed a huge difference!
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I really like this stuff! And though a bit pricey, it's worth it! Another one of those, a little goes a long way type of products so it does last a while. I just put a small amount on my fingertips and work it into the ends of my hair. It helps tame all the little frizzy ends if you have damaged or processed hair and keeps everything together and looking silky smooth.
Angie R.
Aurora, IL
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Sealed Ends is by far the best thing I've ever used for my split ends. I deal with thin brittle hair that is really weak and dry at the ends. I use this after every wash and you can literally feel the difference and softness in my hair once it's dry. Plus it smells great. Its worth the extra cost in my opinion.
Grace F.
Louisville, KY
This product has absolutely saved my hair! I use it daily when I get out of the shower. My curly, fine hair is unruly and dry. This helps smooth and tame the frizz and makes it super soft and manageable. Highly recommend.
Kimberly M.
I have been using this product for over 8 years. When it first came out I worked for a Swarzkopf distributor and grabbed this on a whim when they offered them for testers, and I have been hooked ever since. I use this daily to keep the ends of my fine hair from getting splits and looking dry and ratty. A little goes a long way folks, I use a little less than a pea-sized amount and work it into my still damp ends before blow drying. It's lightweight, has a fresh scent, and isn't terribly priced at about 20-25 dollars, because it will last you quite a few months, I can stretch about 6 out of one bottle. This stuff has been CRUCIAL for me when I am between cut and color and my ends are crusty, I can usually get at least another month before I need to trim!! I hope they never stop making this, bc it is by far the best product in the BC line!!
Lauren A.
This product is so good for dry brittle hair. I used to dye my hair blonde so much and kept going blonder and blonder and with that came dry hair. I used this products everyday after the shower on damp hair and it helped so much with split ends and dryness. I think it's a little pricey but can't really remember. But it's worth the $$.
Rachel L.
Elwood, IN
I really like this stuff! I have dry, damaged, overcolored hair and this product really helps it. It doesn't smell the best, but I don't think it claims to be. I think it's a great deal, and I will purchase again!
Ashley O.
Very good product works wonder will recommended any day use it in the salon I work as a treatment for very damage hair is good to maintain the health of your hair .......Try it you won't regretted....
Candace H.
I thought this product did pretty well. I got my bottle from Walmart or Walgreens. I would use this 2-3 times a week because I didn't want to waste it. I thought the price was reasonable and I would say it would be cool to try out and see if it works for you because for my hair I didn't see much of a difference.
Emma C.
Midlothian, VA
This is okay. It definitely makes my hair soft and smooth, but it's not long lasting. I have long and damaged hair and was trying to find something to help but it's just a temporary help. Not worth it for the price
Jenifer R.
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Lydia W.
Vernon
Is it greasy? I have fine hair I'm afraid I'm going to look bold!!
Mary L.
Does this make your hair look greasy ??? Does it weigh it down ???
Joseline O.