Schwarzkopf Osis + Turn On Energizing Shampoo 8.5 oz uploaded by VANESA M.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Annette T.
Wadesville
I love this shampoo but don’t purchase it often because of the price. It has a nice lather and is great for my oily scalp. It doesn’t dry my scalp out either like other shampoos for extremely oily scalps! Definitely pick some of this shampoo up because it is magnificent!
gon s.
Redmond, WA
I absolutely LOVE this product. Itreally works,great for my dry hair,it really works. Doesn't have lot of scent and not sticky too.
Charley W.
New Castle, IN
Awesome product amazing quality very impressed with the design. Love this brand so much and can't wait to discover more!!
victoria s.
Cordova, TN
Buenísima está línea súper recommendada por profesionales lo compre en un salón de belleza y me ha ido de maravilla
soledad s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Awesone product with a very pleasant smell makes my hait very esay to manage and helps out when i want to style it
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
I don't even think they make this anymore. Used to be a such a good product too. And it was relatively cheap.
Chesenia A.
Cherry hill, NJ
This one totally tingles on my scalp which means it’s working , on making my hair FAbulous !
Morgan T.
Tredegar
This shampoo was really nice and effective it made my hair and scalp feel really clean and fresh. It lathered on really nice and i think it’s good for both dry and oily hair. I was satisfied by its texture aswell.
VANESA M.
LORCA, MURCIA
Tengo la piel seca y algunas zonas grasas, esta crema me va genial para mi piel, me da la hidratación que necesito en cada momento. lo que mas me gusta es que su textura es muy ligera y fácil de extender por mi piel.
Fauzia A.
If your hair needs a bit of revival then this product is the right thing for you , I suggest you give this a try and I swear you will love it to the last drop !