Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair Primers & Heat ProtectantsSchwarzkopf
Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY

Schwarzkopf® got2b™ Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY

Protect your sizzling styles with got2b guardian angel. With up to 220C HEAT PROTECTANT,your hair will be invincible when blow drying or using straighteners or curling tongs. So, go ahead and create your hot styles, now you have your own guardian angel protecting you! Be divine and shine!

How To Use: Spray generously through towel-dried hair. Blow-dry hair as usual and if desired use straighteners or curling tongs to acheive your ultimate, hot styles. If spray nozzle clogs, run under hot water. (Please don't use straighteners or curling tongs on wet/damp hair).

Why no prices
Start your review of Schwarzkopf® got2b™ Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY!
How would you rate this product?
Suzannah L.
Duluth, GA
This was the very best heat protection ever on the market. I loved it and then it disappeared from every store. I won’t pay $35 on Amazon for a product that retailed for $5. If you can find it, try it. You won’t be disappointed. The yellow bottle was the very best.
Natosha T.
Elizabethton , TN
I have literally used this since I was in high school. It’s my favorite because it keeps my hair straight all day long and keeps it from burning with high temperatures. I buy it in large amounts so I don’t run out.
Christina N.
La Grange, KY
This is my absolute favorite protection spray! The smell is great and not overpowering and my hair looks healthier than ever!
Summer M.
Uxbridge , London
Schwarzkopf® got2b™ Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY uploaded by Summer M.
I use this product every time I wash my hair as I find it gives it a really nice natural shine after drying my hair, i also use it before brushing my hair when it’s wet as I find it helps detangle it. I use heat on my hair quite a lot and considering how much I do, it’s still in a very good condition so I assume the product is helping with this, overall it’s very affordable and good quality, would recommend! [product:schwarzkopf-got2b-guardian-angel-220°c-heat-protection-spray]
Bronny L.
Stourport
Schwarzkopf® got2b™ Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY uploaded by Bronny L.
Hair feels much better now I have been using this product.. I straighten my hair daily so this is a must have.. Affordable and it really does protect and leave your hair feeling and smelling lovely.. Will definitely be buying again when this runs out
Giovanna R.
Portadown, Armagh
Schwarzkopf® got2b™ Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY uploaded by Giovanna R.
Really love this product. It gives my hair a great shine and protects my hair from all the heat I use. I am always drying my hair so I definitely need a good and reliable heat spray and I found it in this product!! I spray it on my hair before applying heat and it leaves my hair very shiny and soft. I am not noticing any excessive split ends or dry bits since using this product which is a veey great thing. For an inexpensive and reliable hair line Got2b is my go to hair product line.
Sawsan M.
Schwarzkopf® got2b™ Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY uploaded by Sawsan M.
Diese Produkte schützt die Haare von die 220°C Hitze. Und gibt es eine Gloss Finish . Er macht die Haare so Fließ. Ich lasse es auf meine getrocknet Haare danach mache ich meine Haare kurly oder ließ es macht es frisch und Liebling Ich empfehle es vor die getrocknet Haare
Heliz C.
07747 Jena, DE
Schwarzkopf® got2b™ Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY uploaded by Heliz C.
This product from Schwarzkopf protects hair from the heat of lys, sandwiches and external factors, and olfactory smells very beautiful from the products that are indispensable and it is ideal for my hair as it is long and I mean by it because it gives health and care to hair
mel B.
I give this about 3 stars just because I am not sure if heat protections work. I don't see a difference at all my hair is not more damaged than it is without it. The only thing i've noticed is that my hair gets easier oily that without it. It's just my personal experience.
Alina B.
76437 Rastatt
Schwarzkopf® got2b™ Guardian Angel 220°C HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY uploaded by Alina B.
When I dry or curl my hair I ALWAYS use a heat protect and since then this one is my favorite, it smells not to strong and makes the hair not look greasy and oily. It’s a must have! 10/10 recommend :)