Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray

Screaming Hold® for hair

How firm is the hold and how much would you need to apply to get a good hold? Is this going to actually give me Paul D hold with minimal effort ? [product:schwarzkopf-got2b-glued-blasting-freeze-spray]
Does this do what it says on the can ?
Will this hold my natural curly hair? I’m thinking about buying it.
Start your review of Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Gina F.
Franklin, LA
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Gina F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really do lobe this stuff If you know me you know I still like the big hair, so that means it got to stay in place... This keeps my hair in place and doesn't leave white clumps and it isn't hard to get out when you wash it. I definitely recommend this one for those if u braid your hair and want to keep it in place this is your spray.
Jessica L.
Gate City, VA
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Jessica L.
I love this hair spray. It's super for maintaining a look I have short hair now and no experience but this spray allows for me to spray and move on. It literally freezes my hair. I do have problems wit it clogging up tho. But I will definitely buy again
Mia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Mia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a must have products when I do my hair most of the time, I have 4c here and most of the time it is hard for my hair to stay slick down or even when I do my edges I use the spray as an added when I need to slip down or even when I’m trying to install my lace frontal wigs. I literally have two of the sprays because I always need it at my disposal. Sorry they look a little dirty, I use them a lot 😂😂
Fredricka  G.
Kannapolis, NC
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Fredricka  G.
So anytime I want my style to hold a little longer or my wig to stay on longer I use my gots 2 be spray and the gel. It gives extreme hold
Diana H.
1,166 reviews
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray I use this hair spray as a freeze. Got2b is a affordable brand known as the bright yellow can, but it holds your hair in place all day.😂 #VoxBox
Amber M.
Sidney, OH
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Amber M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this hairspray for years and years! It really holds up my hairstyles even on the windiest of days! I love how amazing this stuff is and it doesn't cost very much either. It can get a little sticky if you use too much though.
Asya J.
Hopkinsville, KY
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Asya J.
Leaves your hair STUCK like glue! Perfect for any slick down hairstyles! I wouldn’t recommend for a temporary style . This product keeps your hair in place for days! I used it for my slick down pony tail!
Brittany  G.
Lima, OH
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Brittany  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product for apollying my wigs and styling them. I like to remove my wigs at the end of the night so this product is perfect because it allows me to remove the wig easily and without damaging my real hair. Down side is that water/sweat will release the hold this product have. But it does get the job done
Hillary A.
South Holland, IL
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Hillary A.
Great for laying down your fly aways. I use it to keep my installs flat flat! I love that the product is versatile, you can use on wigs or natural hair.
Joycelyn B.
Fulton, MS
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray uploaded by Joycelyn B.
This stuff really do hold your hair down frfr I just can’t believe how my stocking did not move I’m so proud of this product from got 2b glued
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ryan C.
NYC
il y a 5 mois
Leah S. il y a 5 mois
Glue is not an understatement. It is incredibly strong and can take a lot of hot water to remove fully from human hair. It is very unlikely you actually need the degree of hold this offers
Chaffron C.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 7 mois
sarah R. il y a 7 mois
Yes but I would say it works as a seal, I have 4c hair and I typically use this as a final step to keep fly sways etc down then I tie it with a bandana to keep it in a firm pony. I’ll use gorilla snot for a firm hold.
Sara M.
S Williamsprt, PA
il y a 7 mois
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray How long does this hold as a 'piecey' spray? And will it hold in humid conditions?
Dylan J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
il y a un an
Brittany G. il y a 9 mois
It depends on what you are looking for, synthetic, human, closure, lace front ,360 lace, custom made.