Hair CareHair AccessoriesWig AccessoriesSchwarzkopf
Gliss Kur Serum Deep-Repair Express Regenerating Conditioner Spray 200 ml / 67 fl oz

The formula with amino PROTEIN SERUM penetrates deep into the hair layers and reconstructs extremely stressed hair substance in only 1 week. For now easy to comb and silky-soft, supple hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Serum Deep-Repair Express Regenerating Conditioner Spray 200 ml / 6.7 fl oz!
Eileen M.
Davie, FL
This is honestly such an amazing product. I've been using it for the longest time and my hair feels so nourished. I have naturally curly hair and this makes my curls feel so hydrated and bouncy I love it
Gloria O.
I am so goad we have this in the US now'n these products are so inexpensive which is unbelievable because they work so well !! #HolyGrail
After you get out of the shower it's really tricky to brush your hair, but with a couple sprays of this it's literally tangle free in seconds. It's really helped my split ends too!
Heather P.
Maryland
I really like this product. I bought it overseas (haven't been able to find the pink one in the US yet) and I use it pretty often. It adds some extra shine to my hair.
BriAnna N.
Resaca, GA
This serum is pretty much everything i've searched for in a deep conditioniner. It smells amazing and has helped bring my damaged hair back to life.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,246 reviews
This product is great. It makes my hair smooth and tangle free. I swear it has helped with my split ends as well. You can buy it at a great price too. I highly recommend.
Charity E.
Middleburg, FL
I just got this product from a friend recently but it appears to work very well and seems to repair hair great as well as it help detangle my son's hair.
Rosi D.
Schaumburg, IL
Smells good, good for exhausted hair and dry, hair becomes easy to smash and smells really good after dryer
Brittney C.
Herriman, UT
I have been searching for this product all my life LOL. I have tried every leave in conditioner on the market and this one has changed my life. My hair has never been so soft or looked so great. I’m forever hooked.
Lily Z.
1,199 reviews
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair

Looking for your answer?