BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsSchwarzkopf
Extra Care Straight & Glossy Anti-Frizz Hair Serum Intensive

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Straight & Glossy Anti-Frizz Hair Serum Intensive

Product Description Schwarzkopf Extra Care Straight & Glossy Anti-Frizz Serum Schwarzkopf Extra Care Straight & Glossy Anti-Frizz Serum For Rebellious and Frizzy Hair Intensive straightening & Shine New!! Extra care Straight & Glossy Anti Firzz Serum the care system with bamboo and orchid - essence straightens the hair intensively and give shine. Long lasting up to 48hrs · DoThe Straight & Glossy care system straightens hair intensively and is long lasting - up to 48 hours. Intensive straightening serum with anti-frizz effect. For long lasting straight hair for up to 48 hours. Counteracts frizz and rebellious hair. Directions : For Daily use, After hair wash,gently massage a small amount into towel-dried hair Leave-in Straighten your hair white blow - drying Quantity : 1 Box & Free gift Net Weight : 50ml Condition : New (Factory sealed).

Origin: Thailand

Schwarzkopf Hair Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Extra Care Straight & Glossy Anti-Frizz Hair Serum Intensive!
Kayla  C.
Detroit, MI
Schwarzkopf Extra Care Straight & Glossy Anti-Frizz Hair Serum Intensive uploaded by Kayla  C.
Purchased at: CVS
So far so good. Makes my hair soft and silky. I have yet to see how well it works on a humid day.
Melissa H.
Hermitage , PA
This serum feels luxurious and like silk in my hair. It helps to achieve a smooth and shiny blow out and greatly reduces frizz. This product is a bit heavy, but it is meant to be an intensive serum, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to those with fine or thin hair.
Adriana C.
Hair feels so amazingly soft very manageable would highly recommend would definitely buy again over and over again
Suga V.
Schwarzkopf Extra Care Straight & Glossy Anti-Frizz Hair Serum Intensive uploaded by Suga V.
Left my hair looking beautiful. Affordable for what it gives . Lasted long n I was complimented all day this day
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
All of the products that I have ever used by Schwarzkopf smell like heaven!! I think they all work like a charm and leave your hair living it's best life! Love me some Schwarzkopf!
rachel S.
Houghton, MI
excellent excellent product! I love it and it does exactly what its supposed to do. Makes my hair so soft so clean and smells very good. Its a good value and not really overpriced or so I think. Its decent and Id recommend it to anyone who uses similar products.
Shelly C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Because I’ve got naturally curly hair, when I want to straighten it I need a smoothing serum. This one has been a life saver. It doesn’t leave greasy patches or make my hair feel weighted. I love it and highly recommend it!
Guadalupe  O.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Leaves my hair feeling glossy and slick but throughout the night it flattens my hair and it weighs it down. Not sure why. I have thin straight hair and I feel it’s a great product.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
This works great at those flyaways and it doesn’t leave your hair greasy! I recommend giving it a try!
Deanna C.
perry dr.n.w.
another amazing product. I keep this in my glove box, in my purse, mostly anywhere I go this is with me. my granddaughter calls it hair perfume... sooo cute😀

Looking for your answer?